Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

AngieDesu

I've never seen Macross F (Although I should really watch it) yet I know most of the lyrics to all the songs by heart already.

JohnnyAR

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Mister_E

My mother chased me away from the computer while she was shopping on ebay. (I love the Holidays)
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Mister_E

I've caught up with Toradora and Chaos;Head now I've started watching Birdy the Mighty Decode.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

K&K4ever

We had a pretty good turnout at Sac-con considering the weather
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Gatsby

I jumped into a pool fully clothed today while it was iced over and snowing... I had to save my goat.

Mister_E

I just watched Birdy the Mighty Decode season 1 (season 2 comes out in January) Now I'm to watch Golden Boy. (Haven't seen it in awhile)

Gatsby

Those are pretty rad. I too like those things questionette posted.

questionette

JohnnyAR

I'm under soooooo much stress! I'm a bit surprised with myself that I haven't snapped yet.

questionette

Quote from: JohnnyAR on December 16, 2008, 05:56:49 PM
I'm under soooooo much stress! I'm a bit surprised with myself that I haven't snapped yet.

^ The reason why I ate nothing but junk food today

Finals johnny?

JohnnyAR

Quote from: questionette on December 16, 2008, 09:04:07 PM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on December 16, 2008, 05:56:49 PM

^ The reason why I ate nothing but junk food today

Finals johnny?

No, its just that a whole bunch of crap has been happening

Mister_E

I just spread kitty litter on my porch so that people won't slip on the hard snow. Also I am on the Adult Swim forums.

rude32

Quote from: Mister_E on December 17, 2008, 07:34:59 PM
I just spread kitty litter on my porch so that people won't slip on the hard snow. Also I am on the Adult Swim forums.
No Mister_E these are the fanime forums. Faaaaaaannnnniiimmeeeeee foooooorrrrruuuuuummmmssss.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

questionette

I <3 HARLEY QUINN (I just wish she was cooler in the comics/cartoons...)

You may have already known....but you may have NOT known  :P

Either way, that's my face I drew on :D

Rei-Rei

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Rei-Rei on December 17, 2008, 08:16:44 PM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on December 12, 2008, 09:51:25 PM
I really love the music in Macross Frontier
I am watching it!

Thats good!

I'm waiting for Rosario Vampire Capu2 Episode 12 to get subbed, same with Hellsing OVA 5

Mister_E

Quote from: rude32 on December 17, 2008, 07:39:14 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on December 17, 2008, 07:34:59 PM
No Mister_E these are the fanime forums. Faaaaaaannnnniiimmeeeeee foooooorrrrruuuuuummmmssss.
Well this is the Say something the rest of us might not know about you thread. The Saaaaayyyyy sooomeeethiing...well you get the point and people might not know that I am on the Adult Swim forums so I thought I might share with them. I know that this is the Fanime Forums.

ANYWAY, I am watching Wall-E on my computer.