Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

michiko nakano

tried an organic energy shot the other day... it tasted like bbq sauce, but in a bad way  :-X

Knightfire

I'm named after the lead role in Steven Segal's first movie, "Above the Law".
Starting work for Fanime 2011

michiko nakano

i might possibly name my kid Roux (roo) because it'll be cute when he's a little kid and sexy when he's older, because that was Johnny Depp's character in Chocolat.

heeroyuy135

Quote from: Barnes on February 15, 2010, 12:18:58 AM
Quote from: Liquid on February 12, 2010, 12:25:08 PM
I think I might be addicted to 5-Hour Energy drinks. <.<
I wanna try one of those.
I used them during ALA 6 in January of this year, felt great while keeping myself awake with no crash. Plan to buy a bunch for Fanime.
Back on topic: I'm part of a Host Club

caskaslyrk

The last 5 vacations I have went on I have been stuck in some sort of natural disaster....

And this is why I have not traveled out of the United States the last couple of years...hopefully my natural disaster bad luck will be broken this year when I go to Korea...otherwise watch out Koreans cause here I come!!

AbsolutelyCursed

@ caskaslyrk

I would worry more about the North Korean military than a natural disaster. Hopefully they'll behave nice when you're there.

caskaslyrk

Quote from: AbsolutelyCursed on February 16, 2010, 11:54:56 AM
@ caskaslyrk

I would worry more about the North Korean military than a natural disaster. Hopefully they'll behave nice when you're there.
LOL...TRUE!!  but alas I plan to ONLY visit SOUTH KOREA...I also plan to stay indoors for at least 2 months before I go..LOL  maybe I will get light enough to pass for a tanned asian..LOL

Liquid

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on February 15, 2010, 09:13:37 PM
I used them during ALA 6 in January of this year, felt great while keeping myself awake with no crash. Plan to buy a bunch for Fanime.
Back on topic: I'm part of a Host Club

My girlfriend doesn't like them. Lemon lime is terrible. Orange is decent. Berry is good. Grape is good. Pomegranate was awesome, but I haven't been able to find it after I had the first couple.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

michiko nakano

I... don't have a girlfriend.  Liquid I didn't know you had a girlfriend!

DentyneIce408

I was told that I walked wierd, instead of my foot pointed forward it instead points at a certain angle. The reason is so I can easily dodge people/objects and also spin around them just like in football. 
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

caskaslyrk

They don't work...but then again I am pretty much immune to caffeine.  I prefer sugar free rockstar...

Jerry

is getting another year older this Sunday [ 2/21 ] ...  :-[

and apparently "I'm over the hill..."  :-\

at least im asian, ill always look "25" thats my story and im sticking to it.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

michiko nakano

has always thought that "over the hill" is fifty.  you're only halfway up the hill, Jerry. no more worrying.

Liquid

*Thinks that Jerry should have a birthday party.*

Quote from: michiko nakano on February 17, 2010, 06:59:16 PM
I... don't have a girlfriend.  Liquid I didn't know you had a girlfriend!

"Now you know and knowing is half the battle!!"

lol, we went over this when you first joined the forums. My status, although edgey at times, hasn't changed. ::) Relationships are just not really ever discussed here by people. :P
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Barnes

I'm watching Brawl matches on mt Evo 2008 dvd. Still hype, I say.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

michiko nakano

Quote from: Liquid on February 19, 2010, 03:38:25 PM
Quote from: michiko nakano on February 17, 2010, 06:59:16 PM
I... don't have a girlfriend.  Liquid I didn't know you had a girlfriend!

"Now you know and knowing is half the battle!!"

lol, we went over this when you first joined the forums. My status, although edgey at times, hasn't changed. ::) Relationships are just not really ever discussed here by people. :P
i don't remember going over this.  find the post!

caskaslyrk

"physically" your body hits over the hill at age 27....

Once a month I host a dinner that has an international theme and you have to wear the cultural clothing based upon the food that will be cooked...corny I know..but its fun  =D

michiko nakano

that sounds super fun!  I'd be able to do Scotland, england (historically speaking), japan, and especially india!  got lots of stuff from india.  even the forehead dots.  and bangles. 

i like being resourceful, especially when making crafts and clothes... and food...

abcbadcat

I seriously cannot wait for Super Street Fighter IV

caskaslyrk

Quote from: michiko nakano on February 20, 2010, 09:52:00 PM
that sounds super fun!  I'd be able to do Scotland, england (historically speaking), japan, and especially india!  got lots of stuff from india.  even the forehead dots.  and bangles.  

We did an India themed night...but man putting on a sari is hard work!! Almost as bad as a kimono!  I really, really want to do a Korean night, but alas I want to find a really cute hanbok.   :D  Be careful with the dots from the india culture...I see a lot of woman wear them as a fashion statement but in their culture it means your married..LOL