Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

michiko nakano

Quote from: Boba on March 08, 2010, 11:31:08 AM
I locked myself out of my room. (:
niiiiice... i locked myself out of my car the other day...

Lalaviolet

In my lifetime, I've moved across country 6 times. I've had 15 soon to be 16 different homes. I'll be really happy if I don't have to do it again for several years!

kohana ichibana

I come from a family of 8. (excluding parents)
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

caskaslyrk

Quote from: kohana ichibana on March 09, 2010, 01:14:17 PM
I come from a family of 11...excluding my parents!  And 3 of my sisters are over the age of 70..LOL

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 09, 2010, 11:51:06 PM
I come from a family of 11...excluding my parents!  And 3 of my sisters are over the age of 70..LOL

??? ??? ???
You are how old? They are how old?
??? ??? ???

kohana ichibana

@ caskaslyrk: You win.

I am really into Gintama right now.

Boba

I had 6 cavities when I went to the dentist the other day *__*
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

PinkHairSasuke

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

michiko nakano

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on March 10, 2010, 04:36:41 PM
I saw Alice in Wonderland ;D
did you see the little girl who was the mad hatter's daughter?  with the pink dress?

Boba

Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

amaya_JDB

Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

caskaslyrk

Quote from: AbsolutelyCursed on March 10, 2010, 12:27:31 AM

??? ??? ???
??? ??? ???
Iam 26..and I have 4 younger sisters too...the youngest is 19...LOL...my oldest sister I think is 85yrs old...when we take her to lunch we have to push her in a wheelchair..I feel bad..LOL

DentyneIce408

Sometimes I can't tell the difference between dream worlds and reality... At times I think dream worlds aren't dreams but a portal to a different dimension with infinite possibilities. That's why I think it's hard to tell a difference between dream world and reality. How else are we able to predict or have Deja Vu's of upcoming events? It feels like sleeping enables us to connect with our other selfs in their dimensions.

I know I think to much about unnecessary things but I can't help but wonder.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

michiko nakano

Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 11, 2010, 02:47:31 AM

??? ??? ???
??? ??? ???
Iam 26..and I have 4 younger sisters too...the youngest is 19...LOL...my oldest sister I think is 85yrs old...when we take her to lunch we have to push her in a wheelchair..I feel bad..LOL
um... please explain!!!

caskaslyrk

Quote from: michiko nakano on March 11, 2010, 10:44:31 AM

??? ??? ???
??? ??? ???
um... please explain!!!
LOL...my dad is 35 yrs older than my mom and also white...and he was previously married and had 3 daughters...my mother who is black was previously married before she married my dad and had 1 child from that marriage...they got together and married in the early 60's.....my mom is younger than his 3 daughters as well... and they couldn't have any kids because at that time my dad was 70+ yrs in age so they adopted me and my 4 younger sisters, which we all technically could pass for their kids since we are all mixed.  Both my parents passed away and my sisters were semi-adopted by another family, since they were under the age of 18, that is mexican that we have known almost all our lives...... and their 2 sons also became our brothers...LOL...so technically I am the only one who is not blood related to anyone.  My 4 younger sisters all came from the same mother.  So hence that is why I have 3 grannies as sisters and my oldest brother is over 50 as well as my oldest nephew...  :D confusing I know..LOL

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: michiko nakano on March 10, 2010, 06:55:40 PM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on March 10, 2010, 04:36:41 PM
I saw Alice in Wonderland ;D
did you see the little girl who was the mad hatter's daughter?  with the pink dress?

Can't remember actually

kohana ichibana

Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 11, 2010, 02:07:24 PM

??? ??? ???
??? ??? ???
um... please explain!!!
LOL...my dad is 35 yrs older than my mom and also white...and he was previously married and had 3 daughters...my mother who is black was previously married before she married my dad and had 1 child from that marriage...they got together and married in the early 60's.....my mom is younger than his 3 daughters as well... and they couldn't have any kids because at that time my dad was 70+ yrs in age so they adopted me and my 4 younger sisters, which we all technically could pass for their kids since we are all mixed.  Both my parents passed away and my sisters were semi-adopted by another family, since they were under the age of 18, that is mexican that we have known almost all our lives...... and their 2 sons also became our brothers...LOL...so technically I am the only one who is not blood related to anyone.  My 4 younger sisters all came from the same mother.  So hence that is why I have 3 grannies as sisters and my oldest brother is over 50 as well as my oldest nephew...  :D confusing I know..LOL

Wow.

hikarihoshi28

It was once an ambition of mine to become an opera singer. ^^;

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 11, 2010, 02:07:24 PM

??? ??? ???
??? ??? ???
um... please explain!!!

Whatever functioning brain cells I had just exploded after reading this!!! ;)