Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 11, 2010, 02:07:24 PM
Quote from: michiko nakano on March 11, 2010, 10:44:31 AM
Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 11, 2010, 02:47:31 AM
Quote from: AbsolutelyCursed on March 10, 2010, 12:27:31 AM
Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 09, 2010, 11:51:06 PM
Quote from: kohana ichibana on March 09, 2010, 01:14:17 PM
I come from a family of 8. (excluding parents)
I come from a family of 11...excluding my parents!  And 3 of my sisters are over the age of 70..LOL

??? ??? ???
You are how old? They are how old?
??? ??? ???
Iam 26..and I have 4 younger sisters too...the youngest is 19...LOL...my oldest sister I think is 85yrs old...when we take her to lunch we have to push her in a wheelchair..I feel bad..LOL
um... please explain!!!
LOL...my dad is 35 yrs older than my mom and also white...and he was previously married and had 3 daughters...my mother who is black was previously married before she married my dad and had 1 child from that marriage...they got together and married in the early 60's.....my mom is younger than his 3 daughters as well... and they couldn't have any kids because at that time my dad was 70+ yrs in age so they adopted me and my 4 younger sisters, which we all technically could pass for their kids since we are all mixed.  Both my parents passed away and my sisters were semi-adopted by another family, since they were under the age of 18, that is mexican that we have known almost all our lives...... and their 2 sons also became our brothers...LOL...so technically I am the only one who is not blood related to anyone.  My 4 younger sisters all came from the same mother.  So hence that is why I have 3 grannies as sisters and my oldest brother is over 50 as well as my oldest nephew...  :D confusing I know..LOL

Wow.:O
That's amazing! :D

I had to write everything down and connect things to figure out everything though.>.>

Boba

Whenever I have nothing better to do, I'm going to count every hourly post I legitimately got in that forum game, because I know that I've gotten more than two.
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

amaya_JDB

I'm overweight when I'm in Korea, but when I'm in America I'm average.

WTF?????
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

heeroyuy135

The Ouran uniform that I have is almost four years old

caskaslyrk

Quote from: amaya_JDB on March 12, 2010, 10:35:59 PM

WTF?????

Alas that is true!!!  Even shoe sizing is so different...my friend and I went to little Tokyo a few weeks ago and there was this shoe display of only size 8 shoes...I was like YEEEESSS cause I am size 8 so we go in there and the guy is like yes these shoes are from Japan and in Japan they run like $200+ us dollars but they sent back the size 8 since it is such a big size..LMAO my friend was dying laughing and now calls me godzilla foot since she fits a 6 1/2..LMAO

amaya_JDB

Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 15, 2010, 02:16:30 PM

WTF?????

Alas that is true!!!  Even shoe sizing is so different...my friend and I went to little Tokyo a few weeks ago and there was this shoe display of only size 8 shoes...I was like YEEEESSS cause I am size 8 so we go in there and the guy is like yes these shoes are from Japan and in Japan they run like $200+ us dollars but they sent back the size 8 since it is such a big size..LMAO my friend was dying laughing and now calls me godzilla foot since she fits a 6 1/2..LMAO

OMG! I had a similar incident! last time I was in Korea, my shoes were all torn up and horrible, so my aunt said she was gonna buy me new shoes. Well, when we got to the shoe place their eyes almost popped when they measured my foot. Every shoe place we went to didn't have shoes my size TT^TT I feel like a giant!!!

Freakin' 8 1/2 size feet! All women in my family have 5-6 1/2 feet. How did I get 8 1/2??
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

ELDEMONIO

I fed some ducks that swim in our local park. One of them seemed like he REALLY wanted some bread since it got close to me and almost bit me.I know I feed him since he was the first that I feed. >:( >.>

Boba

I have been wearing the same shoes for coming onto 4 years. They're in pretty good shape, and my perfect exact size. (7.5 in women's)

Yay for shoes I bought in Vietnam.

Elimeno

The furthest I have ever traveled outside of california is Oregon and Las Vegas Nevada.  

and I've never had shoe problems :D
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

caskaslyrk

Quote from: amaya_JDB on March 15, 2010, 02:27:17 PM
Quote from: caskaslyrk on March 15, 2010, 02:16:30 PM

WTF?????

OMG! I had a similar incident! last time I was in Korea, my shoes were all torn up and horrible, so my aunt said she was gonna buy me new shoes. Well, when we got to the shoe place their eyes almost popped when they measured my foot. Every shoe place we went to didn't have shoes my size TT^TT I feel like a giant!!!

Freakin' 8 1/2 size feet! All women in my family have 5-6 1/2 feet. How did I get 8 1/2??
Yay...unfortunately all my sisters wear the same shoe size, which sucks because my  brand new expensive heels will just randomly dissapear than a week later my sister will bring it back missing part of the heel!! What the deuce is that?!?...yeah when I go to Korea I am bringing extra clothes and shoes...they will definately look at me and thing OMG its an Obese, large foot lady...LOL

ELDEMONIO

I decided to play my Rock Band game since last year. I'm happy to say I can still play Expert mode in some songs with the drums and guitar.;)

kohana ichibana

I have a stuffed penguin that is big enough to use as a pillow. (Best Valentines Gift, EVER)
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Barnes

I'm heading to Koukou Chibicon pretty soon. It ain't too far away from where I live.

EDIT: I got home about an hour or so ago. I've already uploaded pics:

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/CapeBarnes/Koukou%20ChibiCon%202010/
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Boba

I want to actually express myself sometimes. D:

Barnes

I suck on a wet ice cube to clear my sinuses. Good short term solution, I say.
Yay, Haruko.

Elimeno

Quote from: Barnes on March 22, 2010, 10:17:26 PM

that really works?

also, back to the game

I have recently had a strange obsession with chap stick... since like 3 weeks ago when i got drunk and woke up with like 3 in my pockets...
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

michiko nakano

oh chapstick... i used to use it constantly, like my lips would get dry three times during one lecture and stuff, but then my friend was like, "if you use chapstick all the time, your body will stop producing the oil it usually wets your lips with.  so the more you use it, the more you'll need it."  and then i started using it less and now i need it less!!

Boba

I never use chapstick, it feels weird.  My lips are waaay dry though.

Barnes

Quote from: michiko nakano on March 23, 2010, 11:21:11 AM
oh chapstick... i used to use it constantly, like my lips would get dry three times during one lecture and stuff, but then my friend was like, "if you use chapstick all the time, your body will stop producing the oil it usually wets your lips with.  so the more you use it, the more you'll need it."  and then i started using it less and now i need it less!!

Really? Now I know why I'm using it more.

Quote from: Elimeno on March 22, 2010, 10:56:54 PM
Quote from: Barnes on March 22, 2010, 10:17:26 PM

that really works?

Yep, for a short time though.

I'm wondering what transfer level math class to take after algebra: Finite math or Statistics?
Yay, Haruko.

PinkHairSasuke

I am and have been living Straight-Edge my whole life