Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Lizchan33

Quote from: rubymoonIII on May 24, 2010, 10:10:14 AM
Every Summer I have this irrational out of nowhere hatred for some famous person or video game character... this summers victim
Dan Hibiki! >:(

Awwww Dan....

*GAmE
I picked up street fighter when street fighter IV came out. And I apparently learn fast but suck still :/

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

NerdyBirdAsh

Just got an 87 on her essay, which could potentially ruin her 4.0.
D:
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Brutal

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

ELDEMONIO

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

michiko nakano

yay dental work!

i sometimes have really good balance, and other times have terrible balance

Somebody

I'm STILL not done setting out a general schedule of what I want to do at Fanime this year
(Yay for you C2! :D)
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

c2chaos

I am going to wing most of my time at Fanime.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Brutal

I wish I had friends who would just accept change.

c2chaos

^Granted but they keep asking for more quarters for the arcade machines.

Oh wait. Wrong thread.

I think my friend has a "complex."

Brutal

^ xD

My friends need to accept the fact that not everything can be like what they want it to be and that everything is different now.

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

I beat Crisis Core: Final Fantasy on the PSP a couple of days ago, really sad ending :'(. Now I'm playing Final Fantasy I on the PSP.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

NerdyBirdAsh

Still hasn't finished her all of her cosplays...

Quote from: Brutal on May 24, 2010, 05:26:39 PM
I wish I knew the girl above me...

...Hi!
^^
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

c2chaos

Quote from: Brutal on May 24, 2010, 08:07:16 PM
^ xD

My friends need to accept the fact that not everything can be like what they want it to be and that everything is different now.

There are some things that people wish that they could keep the same forever probably because of sentiment or because of comfort or because of fear, and to you and I, they may appear stubborn. It might take a big change for your friends to see how different things have become and when they do they probably won't like it. It might even make them cry because it's so overwhelming. Subtle changes are probably the best way to go when it comes to someone who's scared of change. It's the ninja way of being a friend.

ELDEMONIO

Most of my close friends keep moving away.One moved to Hollister, another to SF, Another to Alaska to find better work, and now another one is moving to Washington D.C. Dam it! :'(

Brutal

Quote from: ash_chan on May 25, 2010, 08:31:43 AM
Still hasn't finished her all of her cosplays...

Quote from: Brutal on May 24, 2010, 05:26:39 PM
I wish I knew the girl above me...

...Hi!
^^
Hello! :D How are you?
xD

AuroraDreamer

I am not Russian... When I was working, everyday I was asked do you speak Russian (or they would just start speaking >.<)
Apparently I look Russian... I have been told my nose is off though D: If anything I am British. Most of my family is from England.

Then I find it sad, in Hetalia... My favorite characters right now are Russia and England XD