Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

chris-barstow

michiko nakano

i just helped my friend make his costume.  last year's costume got shredded, so this year he's paperman version 2.0! 

last year:

NerdyBirdAsh

I went to culinary school for Baking and Pastry, then decided it wasn't something I wanted to do professionally and is back in school as a food science major.

Go Go $30,000 hobby class....

Quote from: Brutal on May 25, 2010, 12:43:16 PM
Hello! :D How are you?
xD

Quite well, besides the whole getting an 87 thing.
Dx
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Brutal

Quote from: ash_chan on May 25, 2010, 02:38:41 PM
I went to culinary school for Baking and Pastry, then decided it wasn't something I wanted to do professionally and is back in school as a food science major.

Go Go $30,000 hobby class....

Quote from: Brutal on May 25, 2010, 12:43:16 PM
Hello! :D How are you?
xD

Quite well, besides the whole getting an 87 thing.
Dx
Oh yeah I read that. D:
That must suck but I hope your GPA doesnt go down!
Ugh I hate how youtube took down all the good Para Para Paradise videos.
I'm trying to practice again xD

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

ELDEMONIO

I managed to get a coworker to switch with me.Now I have friday off as well.YES! ;D

doriangray

I was stuck for a couple of hours in Colfax last December.  Went to a coffee shop there, and it tasted like they took potting soil, mixed it with water, and handed it to me in a styrofoam cup.  I looked over my shoulder to see the decor of the room, and I saw that they had a two foot long shelf of books labelled, "Colfax public library."
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

michiko nakano

I'm into being green.

You should buy organic food whenever you can afford to, because every organic item that is purchased at a store will show the store that it's customers want organic foods.  If more and more people buy an organic tomatoe here and some organic bread there, the demand will start to increase, and thus the supply of organic foods.  Then the prices for these foods will go down, and demand will increase, and supply will increase.  This is a very large part of what's going to save the world and the economy, since people's food will be healthier (big brand foods may taste familiar and comfortable, but they have cloned parts and may eventually be harmful to our bodies) and grown in America, creating jobs and lowering imports.  

We can do it people!  Go out and buy some organic carrots for a snack!  You can spare a few dimes extra :)

p.s. this isn't spam, i'm just in a super hippie mood right now. lolz

rubymoonIII

not many people know apart from an anime fan im also a baseball fan >w</
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

kohana ichibana

I bought a new sketchbook on the Fanime occasion for others to write emails or draw in it with me.
Instead of working on some 3d modeling homework I drew what I probably looked like when I was making my merchandise for Fanime and what I would look like at Fanime at the Artist alley. :3
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

ELDEMONIO

ShadowKnight508

Taking Photography-4 at Butte College...and at FanimeCon, I will be armed with my Canon Rebel XSi D-SLR camera and hundreds of pictures will be shot!
Currently doing massive wiki edits on AnimeVice. Will be doing cosplay photos at FanimeCon for AnimeVice's site. T-minus 3 days to FanimeCon!

Planned Cons: FanimeCon 2011, KinToki-Con 2011, SACAnime 2011
http://shadowknight508.deviantart.com/gallery

animeangelfish

Quote from: ShadowKnight508 on May 27, 2010, 11:57:34 AM
Taking Photography-4 at Butte College...and at FanimeCon, I will be armed with my Canon Rebel XSi D-SLR camera and hundreds of pictures will be shot!

Butte! I'm going to Chico State :D

--------

My favorite movie is Legend (with Tom Cruise..before he was crazy)

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

ELDEMONIO

I got my badge! ;D

And it has a picture of a girl...=|

rubymoonIII

Warming up my voice for karaoke room >w<
does any one know if they take thumb drives?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

jimsha

I am the only one reading this thread right now b/c everyone else is partying it up at Fanime. TT_TT
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

AngelWings

I'm the only one bored enough in line to respond to this thread

ELDEMONIO

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Boba

I was the Dokuro-chan with the wrong color hair.

eff you ebay. .__. Never sent me my wig. T__T
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0: