Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

AuroraDreamer

I actually was cosplaying on Monday... My wig was crap.(Same incident with the Misty Wig.) I was basically Misa Amane(Death Note) with Black/Brown hair in a ponytail XD I didn't look like I was cosplaying at all :'( I don't normally wear anything like that.

c2chaos

I am pretty good at remembering names and faces but I'm much better at remembering pretty faces and names.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

jimsha

I am wanting to see Boba and Aurora's cosplays.
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

MyMidnightAffair

I was the "Will of the Abyss" from Pandora Hearts for Fanime :O

AuroraDreamer

I am slowly waiting to make my video of pictures, my friend, cousin, and I took

rubymoonIII

Iam sooooooooo discouraged lol but i had fun at the con >w<
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Runewitt

I met FLOW at the elevator in the Fairmont, and got a picture with them, and Koshi is holding my horse.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Somebody

Quote from: Runewitt on June 01, 2010, 10:36:49 PM
I met FLOW at the elevator in the Fairmont, and got a picture with them, and Koshi is holding my horse.

I'm so jealous of you right now that my eye is twitching.
That and I am actually somewhat of a boring person when it comes to interviews. xP I never have much interesting to say. However when it comes to anime conventions, I can have loads of fun. ;D
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

rubymoonIII

My Itatchi purse broke... but i bought another purse in the shape of a coffin
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Boba

My phone got stoleeen! And I might not be able to graduaaaate! And my bus pass expiiired! And I'm going to fail my class because of the stupid offiiiice!

FML!!!! T_______T terrible terrible day today. T-T
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Runewitt on June 01, 2010, 10:36:49 PM

No freaken way! The one year I miss, awesome things happen!

jimsha

Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

PinkHairSasuke

ELDEMONIO

kohana ichibana

I gave free Gintama and Ragnarok buttons on Monday at my artist alley table and my friend sitting next to me gave out companion cubes. :D We had all of artist alley at our table till everything was gone.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Impulse

As a volunteer I sold more stuff than the dealers at this booth I was working at.
10':
Friday I encouraged some of the artists. Saturday I worked as a dealer. Sunday, I taught a few people how to Salsa. After midnight I played NINJA in a chair due to injury. Monday I worked as a dealer again and all through out the weekend helped ppl.

AuroraDreamer

I'm going to fail a class, because my group refuses to meet with each other. I get back from a con to find that everyone is not talking to each and I am the only one that they talk to. -.-'

Somebody

Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Runewitt

some people i work with are already looking forward to fanime next year, and talking about group cosplays.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.