Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

c2chaos

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on January 21, 2011, 10:00:09 PM
It's difficult have friends who hate each other.

It's more difficult when one's a boy and one's a girl and they love and hate each other.

I believe it's fine to keep secrets from friends, especially, if it doesn't concern them. Let them know only when they want to know and the person(s), whose secrets are in question, have given consent.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

I've been told that I look like Sooyoung from SNSD. My sister already looks like Dara from 2NE1. What's up with my mom giving birth to kpop star look-a-likes? O-O;
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: c2chaos on January 21, 2011, 11:25:56 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on January 21, 2011, 10:00:09 PM
It's difficult have friends who hate each other.

It's more difficult when one's a boy and one's a girl and they love and hate each other.

I believe it's fine to keep secrets from friends, especially, if it doesn't concern them. Let them know only when they want to know and the person(s), whose secrets are in question, have given consent.
Very helpful advice; Thank you. :)

I've always wanted to perform in front of millions,
Yet my heart beats so fast when I'm around an audience of 10. :/

c2chaos

^ Yeah. public speaking is scary, but it is quite the rush. I don't think it's something anyone can get used to and it's a slightly different feeling every time. I've spoken to a crowd of 94 but I wasn't as scared as I was when I spoke to a crowd of 18. Weird, huh? :P

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Barnes

^ That's kinda why I'm nervous to host my planned panel.

Anyway, I found some Kwoon coverage videos for Fanime 2005. Still hilarious to this day  :D
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

MyMidnightAffair

c2chaos

My friend asked me, "How are you so good at solving relationship problems even though you've never been in one?"
and I responded, "Huh!?! I've had a girlfriend before!!! It was in the first grade. -and I'm good at it because I watch a lot of Dramas and I'm not in love, so I'm not blinded by it."

EJAY420

ummm, I got a Majin Buu (Fat Buu/DBZ) tattoo at age 20.
Most Impressive.

Barnes

If you run your finger nails up and down the chalkboard, it bothers me.

If you use a sponge on a table cloth, it bothers me.

And if you use a metal file on anything (like wood or metal), it bothers me.
Yay, Haruko.

ispyangie

If a boy will accept my crushes on characters who do not exist, I will love you. D;
Tweet @ispyangie

otakuya

^  I kinda. (Girls, I mean, though. :D) Isn't there a thread somewhere of anime crushes?

ispyangie

^ I believe so, but I was referring to past relationships I've had. Haha.
Tweet @ispyangie

c2chaos

I've wondered if I should find a girl who is into anime as much as I am or one who is not.

EJAY420

there should be a love@fanime booth where we "couple up" anime cosplayers and such. just an idea. fu.
Most Impressive.

ispyangie

Tweet @ispyangie

jimsha

I love going to cons but hate being alone at them. That's why I'm here, looking for friends. :3
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

MyMidnightAffair

I'm still searching for the perfect Squalo wig. .-.

Barnes

I wanted to take more pics of downtown SJ today, but my camera is quite the juice sucker. Aka, two pairs of batteries died on it today.
I need a new camera XD
Yay, Haruko.

c2chaos

Quote from: jimsha on January 28, 2011, 12:44:38 PM
I love going to cons but hate being alone at them. That's why I'm here, looking for friends. :3
I know that feeling. My friends were with me at Fanime last year and I wanted to go see FLOW at musicfest. I ended up going to it alone. I still had a blast even though I was lonely without being alone on the balcony. Let's team up this year!

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: c2chaos on January 29, 2011, 02:35:27 AM
Quote from: jimsha on January 28, 2011, 12:44:38 PM
I know that feeling. My friends were with me at Fanime last year and I wanted to go see FLOW at musicfest. I ended up going to it alone. I still had a blast even though I was lonely without being alone on the balcony. Let's team up this year!
I propose an idea!
Why don't we as FanimeForum Members, gather somewhere, & go somewhere?
You know, get to meet the face behind the avatar.