Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

abcbadcat

I haven't watched a new anime in years but I'm almost done with Soul Eater (lol late I know but it's on netflix streaming)

:P

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: jimsha on March 21, 2011, 02:00:20 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on March 19, 2011, 09:08:43 PM
Quote from: c2chaos on March 19, 2011, 02:00:24 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on March 19, 2011, 07:29:39 AM
I too, which life could be a musical.
And whenever you want, you could burst out into song & dance, & strangers would join you.
It could happen at Fanime.  :)
IT COULD. O.O
Two words: FLASH MOB. lol

I've had many thoughts about flash mobs at Fanime, but to accomplish the dream,
I need dancers, music that surrounds Fanime, and lots of Female/Male V's.
(Hint hint if you know what I'm referring to)

I just got back from the gym with a friend I haven't bonded with in a long time.

Barnes

I get a kick out of hearing Raiden say "Santa Monica!" or "Gimme yo money!" in Mortal Kombat  ;D
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Runewitt

I just beat Bulletstorm. i dont get a lot of time to play, and its the first game i've beaten on ps3
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Alyxiane

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

Quote from: Barnes on March 22, 2011, 07:34:57 PM
I get a kick out of hearing Raiden say "Santa Monica!" or "Gimme yo money!" in Mortal Kombat  ;D
When I was younger, I would always think that he was saying, "I give you my leg!"
I do not know what tumblr is.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

L0Lpants

im not a Facebook-er. Now i wait for all the "Blasphemy!" posts to start flowing in...
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

c2chaos

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on March 23, 2011, 12:13:50 AM
im not a Facebook-er. Now i wait for all the "Blasphemy!" posts to start flowing in...
That's good for you.
I swore that I would never get a Facebook, but if I did, I would get a Twitter first. So, at FanimeCon, people kept asking for my Facebook, so I finally gave into the dark side. (-_-)'

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

^ That's how I feel with Tumblr and the pictures have been keeping my interests. xD

I have a respect for legends among the famous despite not knowing so much about them beforehand. RIP Elizabeth Taylor.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Runewitt

MyMidnightAffair

PinkHairSasuke

Runewitt

PinkHairSasuke

c2chaos

I haven't been able to sleep very well and I have been having somewhat random dreams.

Barnes

I almost went to the Tech Museum tonight, but I felt too tired to go >.<
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

jimsha

This week I ordered a tablet off Woot and a pair of glasses at Lenscrafters. I can't believe the glasses cost more. DX
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

L0Lpants

learning to play harmonica Key C + no musical exp.= confusing times ahead...
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

MyMidnightAffair

I love seeing cosplayers anywhere.

But it is a rare occurence for me, so I treasure the moment when I can.

I whip out muh camera.

c2chaos