Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

c2chaos

Quote from: Barnes on April 08, 2011, 11:04:12 AM
I tend to complain about how boring San Jose is.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wouldn't mind trading trading you places for a day. There's not much in my little Podunk town. It's fairly close to the mountains so there's hiking and fishing and what else you can find. :/

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

jimsha

@LOVE.SAE: Are you anxious of all men? Or just creepers? If it's just creepers, that's normal. ;)

I, however, am anxious of both men and women. I am not a people person and pretty shy/awkward/introverted.
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

MyMidnightAffair

AbsolutelyCursed

I just found my Fanime badge from 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 after cleaning my storage place.

MyMidnightAffair

I wonder why Charlie Sheen drinks 'tiger blood'.

(It's probably because he's winning.)

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

MyMidnightAffair

Barnes

^ I have to use IE for a beginners class I'm taking.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

jimsha

I enjoy using Twitter but sometimes it's just information overload. Anyone know a good client to use?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

MyMidnightAffair

I love hot showers.

Cold showers suck major ass.

c2chaos

I have really wide feet and it is hard for me to find comfirtable footwear. However, they make me an excellent swimmer. Lol.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

DemonicAura

I saw Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone 6 times in theatres.

Runewitt

I thought i lost my wallet at work today, freaked out, came home and saw it laying in the back yard. #thankcthulhu
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

MyMidnightAffair

L0Lpants

I enjoy certain political satire type comedies. Smart humor; it's teaches the brain stuff while making it entertaining at the same time.

(That statement came from me watching "thank you for smoking".)
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

Alyxiane

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

otakuya

My secret spot in San Jose: the hairpin turn near the top of the mountain on Sierra Road. One; to drive in. And two; just to stop and enjoy the view.

MyMidnightAffair

I am going to do a little rap skit about my English AP teacher w/ some friends.

otakuya

I admit I may be a bandwagon fan (quote Fitz & Brooks) when it comes to the Sharks