Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

Twixz151

There is a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life. ~Leonard Church

Lucifargundam

I frequently visit family in neighboring cities.

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

mikasa-san

I am friends with a few different band members of popular bands. Musicians always tend to be chummy, I just never realized until I delved into the pits of the music world just how chummy everyone is with each other.  ???
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

Lucifargundam

PinkHairSasuke

I go back and forth on my interest in playing Pokemon Y.

mikasa-san

I own an exact replica of The Pick of Destiny pick from Tenacious D. Here's a picture of it on top of my weird Haibane Renmei mousepad I use for gaming.

FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Twixz151

I was put into a induce amnesia state once to prove to the doctors that I really was choking. T_T Because you know gagging on water and soda wasn't proof enough. I must say I had a interesting time as a different person for a bit.
There is a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life. ~Leonard Church

limDsage

Injustice: Gods Among us has made me fall asleep countless times when it's on stream. Hence why I call it, "Injusleep."

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

Lucifargundam

I've been drinking lighter calorie drinks lately...

Twixz151

Lol, injusleep. I got distracted from writing my midterm last night with movie night. Lucifargundam strikes again. lol

mikasa-san

I've done video game story writing for a few of my friends, now they all come to me for their various writing needs. Currently working on one of my projects now where I'm writing world history and backstory as well as world conflict.
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Twixz151

I had fun creating 5 animations for school, I like my dragon one the most and it was put on display  at school for people to see. I can't wait to learn Maya so I can really create some videos and game plays. XD

TheLordMark

i am a very fortunate man. i work full time on salary, i live comfortably, i just bought a new car, and i am married to the most beautiful woman in morgan hill. i got no complaints whatsoever, zero, zip, none! :)
"In soviet russia, system beats you"

Twixz151

I want to work on my magic card deck, I am determined to best Lucifargundam 3 times in a row at least! :3

Lucifargundam

Twixz151

I tend to ruin jokes by being too serious most of the time.

mikasa-san

I have a tattoo on my right shoulder. Most people don't even know I have it because I rarely wear tank tops, I'm all about t-shirts.
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Lucifargundam

mikasa-san

Ouch that must have hurt. I'm on the wait list to get a large Alex Grey leg piece sometime in the fall as long as the artist doesn't back out. Gonna be dat right dere vvvvvvvvvv http://www.zhippo.com/gabrielceceHOSTED/images/gallery/medium/2.jordan.alexgrey.jpg

Anyways something most people don't know about me... I use the Girl Scout website to track when the cookies are going to be for sale... then I buy 10-20 boxes. Apparently my aunt does the same, last spring she had like 10 boxes hidden in the back of her cupboard.
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)