Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

Twixz151

My cousin's tried to get me into doing tattoos for people (mostly for themselves for free), but I refused the idea because the thought of sticking people with needles didn't sound appealing to me.

I almost had my thumb cut off before while doing wood work with my grandpa several years ago.
There is a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life. ~Leonard Church

mikasa-san

I'm literally always cold. I typically need to wear 2-3 jackets when going out in the winter/early spring months (in California no less). I also need to make a "nest" of 4-5 blankets every time I go to bed otherwise I can't sleep.
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

AuroraDreamer

My boyfriend and I are living together and we rarely fight. Yet we are pretty different when it comes to living  styles.

Twixz151

There is a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life. ~Leonard Church

Lucifargundam

I just started Dragon's Prophet... im hooked so far :D

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

Twixz151

Lucifargundam

Twixz151

Lucifargundam

I jump the gun in alot of games... which gives me an advantage when it comes to predictability...

Admiral Donuts

I live north of 60°. It's -40° with the windchill today and there's ice on the inside of my windows.

Twixz151

Jumping in has also lead you to quick death. XD

The ice strikes again!

mikasa-san

I have a wide variety of artistic pursuits including but not limited to: guitar (and other musical instruments), photography, poetry (and all other kinds of writing), comic book art drawing, cosplay outfit creating, prop crafting, and culinary pursuits.

Or tl;dr : I get bored easily.
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)

Twixz151

Lucifargundam

limDsage

If I play waay late at night, I fall asleep mid-game.

Injustice on the other hand, now that will make me fall asleep by just glancing at it.

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

Lucifargundam

Twixz151

Lucifargundam

I love it when I'm right... which is almost always.

limDsage

In terms of chocolate, I will only eat dark chocolate.

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

mikasa-san

I have a very strategic and efficient business mind that enables me to successfully handle any challenge thrown my direction. I firmly believe that every puzzle can be solved with enough persistence and patience.
FANIME 2015 COSPLAYS:
Maleficent
Poland (for Gong Show)