"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Kandybar

This thread is madness.  I'm not even ready for this year yet.  :P

Let's see - based off of my wig troubles from this year, I predict either no wigs or wigs that require little to no styling.

I'm thinking:
Princess Allura from Voltron/GoLion
Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate (Monkey Island series)
Alice (DDR)

We'll see how I feel in eight months when I actually get around to thinking about such things.  (Although if I started earlier in the year, then perhaps I'd be done by now...)

Avairrianna

Wow! Well let's see.....

Probably
Chouji-Sexy no Jutsu
Tenma Tsukamoto-School Rumble
Fio Germi-Metal Slug
And whatever animes become popular within the year!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Charis

Oh, goodness, it's hard to tell.  I drive up to this one so I can bring lots of different costumes (yay!), which means that based on what I'm trying to get finished before then, here's what I'll have:

- Nue from Air Gear.  WILL BE DONE WAY BEFORE NEXT YEAR, I SWEAR. *shakes fist*
- Komui Li from D.Gray-man
- Ryuushi Risai from Juuni Kokki
- kendo!Sanada from Tenipuri, because I promised my sister we would
- Okita from Peacemaker again, because that cos is terribly comfy
- possibly: Izumi Curtis from FMA, with the sister as Ed
- possibly: chibi!pirate!NEWS along with the sister (from the Sayaendou PV)
- possibly: Captain Mom again, though I'm not sure what I'll be doing Bleach from here on out

That should be enough, right?  :3
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

KindaRandomKris

I'm definitely going to have a finished Sun Shang Xiang from Dynasty Warriors 4 next year. I felt so unworthy of being in the huge group with my unpainted cos and chakrams that were flaking gold leaves everywhere. If you found a random gold foam leaf on the floor, that was probably me. I know I left a trail all over the con center.
My friends and I are planning a Suikoden 4 group, a possible Avatar group, and I want to finish up both my P3 Fuuka and a steampunk outfit.
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

Hylia

Colonel Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist)
Main Character in Persona 3.
and maybbe Zack (Final Fantasy)

Abit disappointed I didn't cosplay this year! 360 days left until I get another chance T_T
NO SIGNATURE OH SHIT
(Arigato)Alex

JME2

I don't know yet. I don't even know if I'll be making it back to Fanime next year; this year may very well be my last hurrah. If I do come back, while i , it was fun to do Indiana Jones for the movie's opening, but I'd defintely go back to anime. I've got a few ideas, but nothing concrete yet:

* Sougo (Gintama)

* Zelgadis (Slayers)

* Oogami Ichiro (Sakura Taisen)

Snow Ninja

Me and a friend already planned this, haha.

-Engineer (Team Fortress 2)
-Ash (Army of Darkness Version)
-Something Steampunk.

I picked up a lot of props this year, so it shouldn't be too hard for either of those. It's all a matter of determination really.

Tabbychan

Haha I jumped the gun right after con haha. I got the money I saved from not spending at the con and bought TONS of fabric. So next year I shall be:

Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon (not made or worked on at all yet haha.)
Launch - Dragon ball Z (Almost Fin!)
Orihime Inuoe - Bleach (Buying it next month xP)
Rin - Fruits Basket (Almost done!)
Kagome - InuYasha (Finished!)

brie

Hmm... I would love to continue with Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight as well as Kiba Inuzuka from Naruto... some possibilities include Maora from Shinshi Doumei Cross, Takuto from Full Moon, or Rukia from Bleach. <_<
I'd really like to try Takuto and my Maora is almost finished, just need the wig + hair accessories... (:

BogusRed

The only thing I'm sure about is that I'll be making an Ike (from Fire Emblem) costume for my boyfriend so he can cosplay with me next year. I'm not sure if I'll be making a new costume for myself. I will either be Link again or make a really simple costume. I'm thinking about maybe doing a character from Chrono Trigger. Perhaps Shala.
This time around I started my costume last September so I'd have it mostly done in time to wear at Halloween. I think I'll do the same thing for halloween this year. It's great because you get a chance to test drive the costume and figure out what things tend to come apart, etc.
My PD account - My Blog
PaperDemon.com - art and writing community

Sucrose

Quote from: ~~Loktera~~ on May 19, 2008, 10:07:19 PM
Speed (Speed Racer)

Fancy that, Fructose and I are planning to set up a little Speed Racer group and possibly a skit (her as Speed and me as Racer X, natch).
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Dragon Ninja

Next year, I want to go as Shippuuden-version Naruto and I want to go as someone from Bleach, either Hanataro or Bankai Ichigo, I had already purchased a pair of Bleach sandals while I was at Fanime.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Death_Note_Matt

Death Note
Matt
BB

LAMENTO
Konoe
Asato [maybe]

GURREN LAGANN
Simon

VOCALOIDS
Kaito

THE Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Dark Link
Another Player has Entered the Game

SOawesomeness

Planning on wearing a Korean Hanbok, Soi Fong (for only a few hours next year), and Yuna from FFX again.

(: I need to fix my Soi Fong one so I don't almost kill myself this year. =.=;
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook