Glomp responsibly

Started by OniCourseMusha, May 20, 2008, 04:40:45 PM

rubymoonIII

they should make a glomp crisis center
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

That's something I'm going to avoid  ;D
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

billgoku

I was with bagman and got glomped...and almost fell over because the girl ran and hit me so hard. lol She was cute though.  ;D
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

IshokuOsero

These videos are AMAZING. xD

rubymoonIII

hmm... they are really good i <3 mr wendell
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

pinoysojah

Jerry

just watch out for mini-skirts.

they need to be recruited for the mini skirt army.

Super final attack glompage should used during battle...

but seriously yah, we joke about it always but use some common sense pretty please.

have fun ya'll less than 2 days to go.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Rei-Rei

Hm. So will anyone be making a anti-glomp SWAT team or something? xD

Inuyasha72187

I was dressed as Sesshomaru one year with very fragile armor and got glomped... The whole thing broke... It was sad...

narutofan17

So let me get this straight. IF you don't glomp responsibly, 3 black dudes will kick your ass. I don't know whether or not to laugh or be offended. XDDDD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

phoenixphire24

I hope these will be playing during fanime. They ROCK!

rude32

We should cosplay as those guys, or at least walk around the con yelling "All in you MOUF"
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Reipen

Granted those vids were amusing, But the whole BPA is a TAD RACIST.... everyone can tell it doesn't stand for "big protection agency"...

As for getting glomped heres my theory: If you are a guy, and a girl glomps you - WTF ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT? thats prolly the only time you'll get to talk to/touch a girl all year...

As for a girl getting glomped - We have something in our court system called sexual harrassment, if you go grab a girl you don't know and she calls the cops on you, guess what? You got HUGE legal problems.

All in All -  If you plan on glomping realize one thing, If you piss people off you will probably be removed from the Con.

Thanks.

FinalShadows

Quote from: Reipen on May 21, 2008, 01:18:19 PM
Granted those vids were amusing, But the whole BPA is a TAD RACIST.... everyone can tell it doesn't stand for "big protection agency"...

As for getting glomped heres my theory: If you are a guy, and a girl glomps you - WTF ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT? thats prolly the only time you'll get to talk to/touch a girl all year...

As for a girl getting glomped - We have something in our court system called sexual harrassment, if you go grab a girl you don't know and she calls the cops on you, guess what? You got HUGE legal problems.

All in All -  If you plan on glomping realize one thing, If you piss people off you will probably be removed from the Con.

Thanks.
Amen to that.
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Mister_E

There are some crazy girls out there that if they glomp you hard enough to break something from you costume to yourself.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Reipen

Quote from: Mister_E on May 21, 2008, 01:23:17 PM

There are some crazy girls out there that if they glomp you hard enough to break something from you costume to yourself.

The things you do for women sometimes require you losing something you like for them.... Hence Marriage =P

Mister_E

Quote from: Reipen on May 21, 2008, 01:27:38 PM

The things you do for women sometimes require you losing something you like for them.... Hence Marriage =P
Marriage is one thing but have some girl or sometimes guy break that piece of armor or mess up that wig you saved months to get just because he or she liked your outfit is a whole other thing.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Reipen

Quote from: Mister_E on May 21, 2008, 01:32:49 PM

Marriage is one thing but have some girl or sometimes guy break that piece of armor or mess up that wig you saved months to get just because he or she liked your outfit is a whole other thing.

Ok, Let's take a logical approach to this:

She breaks your stuff - MAKE HER PAY FOR IT
If she refuses contact someone at the convention or if you want to - the police, and tell them you were assaulted by a woman who destroyed something of yours.  File a report and take her to court, get your money back.

If a girl "glomps" that hard, i will BET she will get her ass tossed out also.  Rules aren't gender bias.

As for if you get "hugged to hard" (without an agressive tackle), MAN UP... work out.... i mean pshhhh don't be a wuss.

Mister_E

Quote from: Reipen on May 21, 2008, 01:42:51 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on May 21, 2008, 01:32:49 PM

Ok, Let's take a logical approach to this:

She breaks your stuff - MAKE HER PAY FOR IT
If she refuses contact someone at the convention or if you want to - the police, and tell them you were assaulted by a woman who destroyed something of yours.  File a report and take her to court, get your money back.

If a girl "glomps" that hard, i will BET she will get her ass tossed out also.  Rules aren't gender bias.

As for if you get "hugged to hard" (without an agressive tackle), MAN UP... work out.... i mean pshhhh don't be a wuss.
I agree about the you break it you pay for it and I would think about finding a Rover before a Police man first. Anyway the items I carry on my are only worth like 5 bucks.

I have been Glomped and I was not hurt and the distance between me and Glomper was far so I was ready to defend my items of value form getting busted and that was about 2 times and I have heard stories for others last year when someone got hurt due to glomping was the reason that it was called in to question by others that should it be againist the rules to Glomp others.

Also it doesn't matter of you work out all the time once they catch you off guard you go down.