What day do you go...

Started by UpNextIs, May 20, 2008, 06:55:41 PM

UpNextIs

OK so, my friend wants to get a full weekend pass but it's to late to get one online so what day should she go to get one?
I was thinking Thursday but I'm not entirely sure.
???
UP-NEXT-IS On DA
Also on gaia (but I don't use it much anymore)
ButtRapist on IMVU
Add me on myspace! url = jeshkaluvsu
I like to randomly chat on msn/windows live.
So add me there too.
kthxbai
<3

FanFicGuru

Quote from: UpNextIs on May 20, 2008, 06:55:41 PM
OK so, my friend wants to get a full weekend pass but it's to late to get one online so what day should she go to get one?
???

Thursday is pre-reg only. If she wants to get a full weekend badge, the best time to get it would be Friday morning. (most) kids will still be in school, so the lines won't be too bad. After about 2-3 PM the lines will start getting ugly...but she can still get her badge. Just make sure they get it before saturday morning. Saturday morning is the worst time to try and get a badge.

So...yeah. Wish your friend the best, and a happy fanime.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

UpNextIs

Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 20, 2008, 07:13:10 PM
Quote from: UpNextIs on May 20, 2008, 06:55:41 PM
???

Thursday is pre-reg only. If she wants to get a full weekend badge, the best time to get it would be Friday morning. (most) kids will still be in school, so the lines won't be too bad. After about 2-3 PM the lines will start getting ugly...but she can still get her badge. Just make sure they get it before saturday morning. Saturday morning is the worst time to try and get a badge.

So...yeah. Wish your friend the best, and a happy fanime.

OK thank you very much!
And you have a happy Fanime as well.
UP-NEXT-IS On DA
ButtRapist on IMVU
So add me there too.
kthxbai
<3

FinalShadows

You can always come out on Thursday Night if you want =). There is still going to be that Swap Meet that can potentially be enjoyable =).
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

UpNextIs

Quote from: FinalShadows on May 20, 2008, 07:37:43 PM
You can always come out on Thursday Night if you want =). There is still going to be that Swap Meet that can potentially be enjoyable =).
Yep, I'm going to the Swap Meet but when I was talking about Fanime to my friend she said she wanted to go but it was to late for her to get a pass so I said that I'd ask when she could get it.
UP-NEXT-IS On DA
ButtRapist on IMVU
So add me there too.
kthxbai
<3

FinalShadows

Yeah.. passes will be best be retrieved on friday morning =). She should arrive early, the line will still not be pretty. Saturday will destroy her. Sunday, ehhh, come friday =).
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?