Question

Started by Inuyasha72187, May 20, 2008, 10:41:14 PM

Inuyasha72187

Do you know if the dealers will have Wigs? For like Inuyasha? Did they last year?

Also, Is there changing rooms at the con?

PK

Well seeing as how I wasnt at the last convention i wouldn't know about the wigs..(although there were a few booths at the convention i attended!!)

and I'm sure the convention center has bathrooms

^^

Inuyasha72187

Thank you.

I still would like to know if they had wigs there last year though, if someone would please tell me.

Keys

Cosworx was here last year and I'm pretty certain they had wigs. I don't see them listed this year. You might want to do an internet search on the dealers list for this year to see which ones likely carry wigs:

http://www.fanime.com/events/dealers-room

Some people might sell their used wigs at the swap meet too.

PK

My goodness I didn't even know there was a list of the dealers
XD

WiggyWig sounds promising for wigs

Keys

Sadly I've never seen Wizzywig carry wigs.  (Counterintuitive in this thread, no? :) )

Some of the places listed are cosplay or fashion though, I just don't know if they would carry hairpieces and if so, something Inuyasha. Also, the list hasn't been updated since April, so there might be a few dealers that aren't listed.

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: Keys on May 21, 2008, 09:40:13 AM
Sadly I've never seen Wizzywig carry wigs.  (Counterintuitive in this thread, no? :) )
This is true, WW specializes in popular anime based novelty items and their featured character "Beer-chan."

Moonblossom

Quote from: YoureMyHiro on May 21, 2008, 11:02:24 AM
Quote from: Keys on May 21, 2008, 09:40:13 AM
This is true, WW specializes in popular anime based novelty items and their featured character "Beer-chan."
I'm wearing my Beer-chan shirt right now!

And weird, Cosworx was on the dealer's list before. I wonder why they've been removed.

I think Lolita Kisama carries wigs sometimes, but they're more like, lolita curly pigtail type wigs, not general cosplay wigs.