Hilton Hotel Questions and Answers

Started by HILTONSTAFF, May 21, 2008, 09:57:06 AM

sysadmin

It's announced.  So, let's open this thread again.

Steve.Young

Not to mention that the Hiltonstaff is back again =)
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

BrightHeart76

OK...so here's my question for HILTONSTAFF.

Do you think all of the rooms will be renovated by Fanime?  If not, will we be able to request a renovated room and what do you think the odds would be to get one of the new rooms?

Thank you.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Rei-Rei

I also have a question, but anyone is free to answer this.
Will the rooms (new or not) be equipped with a clothes iron and an ironing board?
If only some rooms have them, which types of rooms?

Kyra_Maverick

Quote from: Rei-Rei on January 11, 2009, 02:37:34 PM
I also have a question, but anyone is free to answer this.
Will the rooms (new or not) be equipped with a clothes iron and an ironing board?
If only some rooms have them, which types of rooms?
I believe all rooms come with an iron and an ironing board. In all other hotels I've stayed at these items are kept in the closet.

HILTONSTAFF

All the rooms are now renovated and all the rooms come with an iron and iron board...
Travel should take you places

Gatsby

I have a question about the executive levels. Do the executive level rooms have access to a concierge room? I know there is the executive lounge, but is that the same thing? What does the executive lounge contain? And if I were to get an executive room that comes with the free breakfast buffet, is that open on the weekend?

Rainbow Ichi

I have a question :)

Will the Hilton Foodstaff be ready during Fanime :D?
I loved it when they were selling sandwiches on the last day of Fanime, like 8$ for a sandwich, a bag of chips and a soda+a choice of candy bar.

It would be awesome if they would provide something like that during Fanime, not when it's almost ending.

the food gave me nutrition, it did.
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

HILTONSTAFF

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on January 13, 2009, 11:10:03 AM
I have a question about the executive levels. Do the executive level rooms have access to a concierge room? I know there is the executive lounge, but is that the same thing? What does the executive lounge contain? And if I were to get an executive room that comes with the free breakfast buffet, is that open on the weekend?

The executive level does have access to the lounge where appetizers, dessert and breakfast are served, but I am not sure that the lounge will be open that weekend due to alcohol being served up there and the majority of Fanime attendees are minors.  I will update as soon as I find out.

Hilton Staff

HILTONSTAFF

Quote from: Rainbow Ichi on January 14, 2009, 11:02:06 AM
I have a question :)

Will the Hilton Foodstaff be ready during Fanime :D?
I loved it when they were selling sandwiches on the last day of Fanime, like 8$ for a sandwich, a bag of chips and a soda+a choice of candy bar.

It would be awesome if they would provide something like that during Fanime, not when it's almost ending.

the food gave me nutrition, it did.

I will pass on the information and we will try our best to make that happen.

Thank you for your feedback.

Hilton Staff

codex biblio

Can anyone give me details on the self-parking at Hilton?

How do you pay for parking? Is it one of those automated machines that gives you a ticket for the day? Or do you have to go into the hotel to pay?

And are credit cards ok? Or cash only for parking?  (Just trying to limit the amount of cash I have to bring)

Thank you.

Jin-chan

Moonblossom

An early departure fee is to cover the cost of someone checking out early and the hotel potentially not filling the room.

If you book from the 21s to the 26th, they anticipate the room being full and generating revenue until then. If you were to check out on the 24th, that's two nights worth of lost revenue, so you have to pay a penalty.

KyraEnsui

Quote from: codex biblio on January 17, 2009, 10:13:07 PM

How do you pay for parking? Is it one of those automated machines that gives you a ticket for the day? Or do you have to go into the hotel to pay?

And are credit cards ok? Or cash only for parking?  (Just trying to limit the amount of cash I have to bring)

Thank you.

From what I remember from Hilton's parking is you do get a ticket automatically and find your parking there. If you're going to leave, then you would have to pay with cash or card from what I remember. Best bet is if you have a room at the Hilton, ask for the self-parking ticket because it gets full real fast and you don't have to pay since it'll be on the bill statement AND their In & Out Privileges.

HILTONSTAFF

Quote from: codex biblio on January 17, 2009, 10:13:07 PM

Thank you.

Hilton Guests:

Self Parking $18 with unlimited in and out access (Voucher will be giver at the front desk)
Valet Parking $23 with unlimited in and out access

Non Hilton Guest: (no in and out access)

Self Parking:
Up to 1 hour -- $7.00
Each additional 30 minutes -- $1.00 (Up to 7 hrs)
Maximum -- $18.00 (Per 12 hours)

Valet Parking:
Up to 1 hour -- $9.00
1 – 2 hours -- $13.00
2 – 5 hours -- $19.00
Over 5 hours -- $24.00+

Rates subject to change

Credit cards are accepted as form of payments

HILTONSTAFF

These are the rendering of our newly renovated hotel:

Lobby:

Affinity Restaurant

Standard King

Hilton Precor Workout Room

We are now a 100% NON SMOKING Property

PyronIkari

Quote from: HILTONSTAFF on January 19, 2009, 07:10:40 PM

I'm so glad we picked the Hilton over the Marriott this year. Usually we stay at the Marriott because tv's have inputs... but wow.

Gatsby

Quote from: PyronIkari on January 19, 2009, 07:23:32 PM
Quote from: HILTONSTAFF on January 19, 2009, 07:10:40 PM

I'm so glad we picked the Hilton over the Marriott this year. Usually we stay at the Marriott because tv's have inputs... but wow.

Tell me about it! The rooms look nice. :)

codex biblio

Quote from: HILTONSTAFF on January 19, 2009, 05:02:37 PM

Hilton Guests:

Self Parking $18 with unlimited in and out access (Voucher will be giver at the front desk)
Valet Parking $23 with unlimited in and out access

Can I get the voucher before check in time? Check-in is 4pm. I'm aiming to get there Saturday morning and be at the convention until I have to check-in at the hotel.

Btw, great pictures. This is my first Fanime and I'm glad I chose the Hilton.

Steve.Young

I think I am staying at the hilton this year...heh
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com