Last minute-Pirates vs. Ninjas gathering

Started by felicity869, May 21, 2008, 10:58:42 AM

felicity869

I know, we should have gotten our act together and posted about this sooner. A few of us over on the Meetings, Gatherings, and Get Togethers part of the forum have been tossing around the idea of having a random pirates/ninja gathering and finally decided that it is happening.

This is for all pirates and ninjas (anime related or not). So if you have a awesome cosplay from One Piece or Naruto, decided to bring your Pirates of the Carribean costume or just happen to have random pirate or ninja outfits lying around-now is the time to wear them.

When: Sunday @ 3pm
Where: Meeting right inside the main enterance to the Convention Center (near the fountains)

So who wants to join us?

Kandybar

If I get my pirate on, I'll stop by.  :P

Mordyan

Cool. We need more pirates. I think we might be out numbered here.  :o

userpay

Well my costume could easily be mistaken for a pirate, I think I might drop by anyway though.

felicity869

I edited the first post to reflect slightly different location. I guess there were too many gatherings happening at 3 by the fountains so we're going to meetup right inside the main convention center enterance (right by the fountains).

Mordyan

Mordyan

bumpity... bump...bump..

Is that a ninja I see? yes it i.... arg... gack... damn... ninjas...

Myth

I would love to come if I have time, or I can drag my buddy over there with me. :3 Tobi will crash this pirate party.

felicity869

This is me/what I'll be wearing (plus mini pirate hat that I just got, woot) http://j9isawesome.livejournal.com/83095.html

Kazuya Mitsubishi

felicity869

I've got pictures, just need to upload them...

felicity869

I got my pictues up: http://j9isawesome.livejournal.com/85964.html Sorry they're mixed in with other pictures from that day. Also my camera died so I didn't get a lot. Anyone else get pictures from the gathering?

Kazuya Mitsubishi

I knew I should have gone as a Pinja...  :P

Perhaps I may pull it off next year, with a few modifications.