clock is almost down to the zero hour

Started by the otaku god, May 21, 2008, 09:05:45 PM

the otaku god

so what happens when the clock reaches zero. is the sight gonna blow up? will it be the end of the world? is that my life clock?

im scared someone please give me answers so i can sleep tonight
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

Magedark

The dark hour will finally begin, and so will our battle.

Kaura117

Quote from: Magedark on May 21, 2008, 09:13:28 PM

WIN.

Toss me an Evoker! It's shadow-huntin' season!

Magedark

lollz u dun't have your own.

I think it will seriously just say 000000.

questionette

I never thought of it that way 0___0
I always freak out the last few minutes of New Year's...feels like the end of the world

...every year

otakuapprentice

Quote from: the otaku god on May 21, 2008, 09:05:45 PM
so what happens when the clock reaches zero. is the sight gonna blow up? will it be the end of the world? is that my life clock?

as soon as the clock hits zero you will begin to panic, then you will have strange visions of the video players not working and people running around yelling "What do we do, what do we do?!"
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

questionette

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 21, 2008, 09:48:03 PM
Quote from: the otaku god on May 21, 2008, 09:05:45 PM

as soon as the clock hits zero you will begin to panic, then you will have strange visions of the video players not working and people running around yelling "What do we do, what do we do?!"

And then the God of Fanime comes to allllll the people with flowers, pocky, and small girls dressed as cats and says "This way, lost anime fan souls!" and then we all ride the magic fanime rainbow to the convention center and have a great time.  The end.  NOW GO TO SLEEP SO YOU CAN WAKE UP AND GO TO FANIME WOOOO. (Or friday, in which case you have another day to wait HA HA!)

AnimeEmperor

We do not speak of what happens....it is.....too dark.

SheikOfTwili

Quote from: Magedark on May 21, 2008, 09:13:28 PM

I love you. n__n;

XD

the otaku god

ahhh man i feel cheeted. nothing happen it just says 00000000. no expoltions no bigs words flying across the screen. oh well see you all in the video rooms and remember come to anime hell fanimecons new big event
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

Steve.Young

Quote from: the otaku god on May 21, 2008, 11:57:39 PM
ahhh man i feel cheeted. nothing happen it just says 00000000. no expoltions no bigs words flying across the screen. oh well see you all in the video rooms and remember come to anime hell fanimecons new big event

lol true story.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Mister_E

I could get some gasoline and write Fanime and I have some old fireworks from last years forth of July that could work. BUT no one would see it.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%