So, What Did I miss?

Started by G.I.R, May 22, 2008, 12:22:06 PM

G.I.R

So since I did,t make it this year, how about telling me (and others that couldn't make it to Fanime this year) about what's going on.

See anything cool in the Dealers room?  Run into any friends you haven't seen in a while?  How'd the Swap-Meet go?  Any chairs thrown?  ;D

Mister_E

Are you sure you want to do that won't that make things worse for you, I know it would for me if I was you.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

protocol7

Quote from: G.I.R on May 22, 2008, 12:22:06 PM
So since I did,t make it this year, how about telling me (and others that couldn't make it to Fanime this year) about what's going on.

See anything cool in the Dealers room?  Run into any friends you haven't seen in a while?  How'd the Swap-Meet go?  Any chairs thrown?  ;D

CHAIR!...? Does that still exist?
FanimeCons resident zombie.
*I* MADE this happen!

G.I.R

Quote from: Mister_E on May 22, 2008, 12:23:56 PM
Are you sure you want to do that won't that make things worse for you, I know it would for me if I was you.

Sure I want to.  either way I'm gonna be kinda blue, but some good stories and pictures would be nice,  ;D

Quote from: prtocol7CHAIR!...? Does that still exist?

There'll always be a Chair! as well as a Rock!  But if someone actually throws a Chair! this year...  ::)

Mister_E

Quote from: G.I.R on May 23, 2008, 12:58:38 AM
Quote from: Mister_E on May 22, 2008, 12:23:56 PM

Sure I want to.  either way I'm gonna be kinda blue, but some good stories and pictures would be nice,  ;D

Then you are a trooper, once again if I was you I would to the ostrich thing a cram my head into the ground.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

G.I.R

Oh yeah, by the way, anyone that drove up on Thursday or Friday from southern California:

How about this F'd up weather!  Did it affect your drive?

Kazuko

tits ahoy!!!!!

monster cleaveage O:

Makou

Quote from: Kazuko on May 23, 2008, 11:13:53 AM
tits ahoy!!!!!

monster cleaveage O:

And to add, mad stuff sold during Friday's Swap Meet. I got Chun's, uh... dvd set of this one anime. I could check the name, but I can't look through my stuff right now, since my dad's sleeping, but yeah. Also sold off Valkyrie profile and other games. So far, I'm loving it. Bah dup dup dup daaaaah... Please don't kill me... TT3TT

Edit:
Sunday night at 9:30 pm.
Caramel Dansen with a bunch of people.
I've got a video, and I've got a story for you. I'll post it when I get home and upload the images and video.
I also got the 4channers protesting the closing of Mikey's panel. History on my camera, baby.

Mizuki

People getting wheeled out on a slab.

G.I.R

Quote from: Makou on May 23, 2008, 11:56:18 PM

Sunday night at 9:30 pm.
Caramel Dansen with a bunch of people.
I've got a video, and I've got a story for you. I'll post it when I get home and upload the images and video.
I also got the 4channers protesting the closing of Mikey's panel. History on my camera, baby.

Much want to see!   :D

Wish I could have seen the "Jesus Freaks" on Sat.  The videos are lolsome.

Sunara Ishi

There'll always be a Chair! as well as a Rock!  But if someone actually throws a Chair! this year...  ::)
A friend and I tried to start chanting Chair! at the beginning of MusicFest but the rest of the crowd didn't get it. I was sad.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Kaura117

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 26, 2008, 11:23:03 PM
A friend and I tried to start chanting Chair! at the beginning of MusicFest but the rest of the crowd didn't get it. I was sad.

You have no idea how old this makes me feel. There has been a dearth on CHAIRS for the last few years, and it withers something in me whenever somebody younger than me gives me a blank look when I try to rally up a chant. ;_; I'm only 20 for Eris's sake- what do you mean you've never heard of CHAIR?!

Hylia

The cutest Tifa cosplay T__________________T
NO SIGNATURE OH SHIT
(Arigato)Alex

Glitch

Quote from: G.I.R on May 22, 2008, 12:22:06 PM

Even though you weren't there, your name was mentioned after people saw me and talked about wackyness at the Forums panel.

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 26, 2008, 11:23:03 PM
The chair has been replaced by the almighty Horse!!!....but yes, I too miss chair.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Hylia on May 27, 2008, 08:09:37 AM
The cutest Tifa cosplay T__________________T

I think I saw that

K&K4ever

We had some avangalists show up right before the Zelda gathering and steal the show when the Jesus cosplayer came out and we all made fun of the people for telling us that we were going to hell because we like anime.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

XpHoBiaX

lol a Predator running around XD

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

G.I.R

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on May 29, 2008, 11:18:01 PM
lol a Predator running around XD
Doesn't that problem happen every year? ;D

XpHoBiaX

XD
An Anonymous and a Predator running around arm in arm introducing themselves as "Anonymous Predator"

lols

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.