1. Kimberly Ling
2. Emily Chen
3. Sarah Edge
4. Ashley Parish
5. Melanie O'Connor
6. Jenny Chen
7. Fatima Camiloza
8. Lauren Mar

We had a lot of great singers and an excellent turnout this year. Thanks to all the participants and folks who came out to watch the contest!

AlexL55

Loco:Neko

WEEEE!!  That was so much fun!  I was shocked I was a finalist.  #8!!!  haha!  XD  Congrats to Kim for winning and good job to all the finalists.  ^-^ 

SakuraNek0

Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?
Friday: ??
Saturday: Sakagami Kouya? (Loveless), Marisa Kirisame (Touhou)
Sunday: Koizumi Itsuko (SHnY)
Monday: ??
Unplaced cosplays: Nagato Yuuki (SHnY); acolyte (RO)

Loco:Neko

haha!  I dunno if this is the right place to bring this up or not.  If not direct me please?

So I was driving home from work and I was thinking it would be fun to have some sort of english fandubbing contest for the karaoke room.  just a thought.  I like to write english fandubs for my favorite anime songs and I know many do it on YouTube as well. 

But ya!  Just another random idea that flew into my head.  You can delete this post if you want.  ^-^ 

Hank-KKD

Quote from: Loco:Neko on May 29, 2008, 11:53:48 PM
haha!  I dunno if this is the right place to bring this up or not.  If not direct me please?

So I was driving home from work and I was thinking it would be fun to have some sort of english fandubbing contest for the karaoke room.  just a thought.  I like to write english fandubs for my favorite anime songs and I know many do it on YouTube as well. 

But ya!  Just another random idea that flew into my head.  You can delete this post if you want.  ^-^ 

We used to have this as the "Original Lyrics" which was a separate contest, but for 2008 we replaced it with the Gong Show. If there's more interest for next year, we'll add it back again. If not, you are welcome to perform it at next year's Gong Show or Open Mic.

-Hank