My thoughts and Many Thanks......

Started by Taka86, May 25, 2008, 04:08:24 PM

Taka86

First off I would like to thank those that made my first anime con very fun.
NIck Zebra, Johny AR and a few others I might have forgot and those not on the forum.
From day 1 til Sunday I had the greatest time evar so thanks again!

Things I disliked about Fanime:

Thiefs - someone stole my $250 18-70mm AFs DX and my fish eye lens'
People who didnt shower
Wannabe Gangsters showin up and actin hard.

The smelly folks I can sorta somewhat understand why most of them stink, but for the guys walkin around with super baggy clothes and givin everyone the stink eye, please dont show up >.>  It just ruins the good mood ppl are havin.
As for the theifs who stole my lens', I hope you rot in hell.  Way to ruin it for me and steal my stuff outta my bag while standin in a packed line to get into the dealers room.

I cant really find a better way to express my thoughts and feelings about Fanime2008.
From Stage Zero to the Masquerade and back, I loved it.  The Cosplayers were funny and looked great in all their costumes.
I took pictures of nice friendly people and I respected the others who didnt want their pictures taken.
The best time I had was the masquerade, it was the icing on the cake!
The skits were so awesome and lots of them made me laugh out loud.
I came alone to Fanime this year with low expectations and many doubts, but I left with lots of friends and felt alot of love from the Fanime community. 

so once again, I want to thank everyone I met, the new friends I made and FanimeCon itself......

-Cheers, I am looking forward to Fanime 2k9 even more now

I like pie