Request! - Ramen/Cup of noodles cosplay pics! (Sunday)

Started by meloj, May 26, 2008, 05:24:41 PM

meloj

My friend dressed up as a giant Maruchan brand Cup-of-noodles on Sunday, so if you could share any pics of her cosplay(?), that would be great :) Thanks!

somewhat like this, but without the fork

(image doesn't belong to me)

We switched the person inside the cup throughout the day, in case you were wondering. There was only one costume, but four different people wearing it. :) (The creator would be the girl with black framed glasses(not sunglasses) and with her hair down)

We also apologize if we made you really hungry/brought back certain memories/etc... ^^;;

and shoutout to whoever said "show me some broth!" and "attention ramen girl! my noodle tastes better than yours." since those were the two most original comments we heard. xD

fred-zexx

Any pictures of Bowser attacking the Cup Noodle would be greatly appreciated. :)

Akila_Ishtar

I think I have one of those. Here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=559704&l=227af&id=575583308

I thought it was an adorable cosplay.

But I don't have any with Bowser, sorry.

meloj

Quote from: fred-zexx on May 27, 2008, 03:29:51 PM
Any pictures of Bowser attacking the Cup Noodle would be greatly appreciated. :)

The other girl in our group has a pic or two, I'll post them once she uploads them ^^

meloj

bowser pic:

Punkbuster

I took a pic of the nutritional value and ingredients. XD

OniCourseMusha

FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Druix

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)