Sooo...What Did You Guys Buy?

Started by questionette, May 26, 2008, 06:16:13 PM

Umeboshi

Quote from: Xanreo on May 28, 2009, 02:09:35 PM
Quote from: Umeboshi on May 28, 2009, 02:04:03 PM
^^
Soul Eater Keychain thingy with charries
Soul Eater cell phone cleaners ( Death ;D patti & Liz )
Soul Eater - Blair figuring
Soul Eater poster - Liz, Patti & Death <3
Soul Eater - Stickers ;3 & the necklace
Am I the only one that couldn't spot any Soul Eater merch?

Were those at the Swap Meet or something 'cause I did not see any SE stuff at neither the Dealer's Hall nor the AA.

I KNOW, it was hard. Dont worry there wasn't much so what i got was on the fricking day.

The poster i got was from the swap meet. My pal also got one. the necklace was the shop..err that sold that lolita stuff by the back of the dealers room. ( they had a soul eater clip of the skull too)

Uhm, the first store.. when you walk in, and take a left, xD had the liz, patti and death keychain cleaners. ( They also had black star, and a few of the SE figures.. I almost suckered myself into the 30$ death figure, xD but it had a scratch, xD PFH!!)

Uhm, the keychain was +_+;; at this random place, yeah i had to ask around send my pals out one by one to find the SE stuff, it also didnt help that it sold out super fast.

I'm gonna eat someone if i find out they got something i didnt find << ( oh some store had a bag but it only said SE on it and like had red, no charries or anything so i was like NOPE >__<)

but it was a big task to find -wiggles keychain infront of you-

my bish's friends, didnt wear mine today

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

Roguethe

Quote from: Mister_E on May 28, 2009, 02:17:42 PM
Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on May 28, 2009, 12:09:46 PM
:D
I think you bought that sitting Asuka from me at the Swap-Meet, Mister_E .
Thanks!
Yup, that's her she's still on my desk lamp.
Cool! That's a good spot for her.
C:

I draw sometimessss

Xanreo

Quote from: Umeboshi on May 28, 2009, 02:25:53 PM
( They also had black star, and a few of the SE figures.. I almost suckered myself into the 30$ death figure, xD but it had a scratch, xD PFH!!)
Aw. Wanted to leave with some Black Star items.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

DTJAAAAM

Disregarding food purchases, the only item I bought was a $1 BlazBlue portfolio.

bahamutknightzero

Excluding food, some notible items I bought:

Mirror Kirby Plushie (had a hard time picking which Kirby to choose from since I also like/wanted a Ninja Kirby, Hammer Kirby, Fighter Kirby, or Wing Kirby)
Eyeshield 21 vol 26 (newest english one)
G Gundam Essentials version vol 2 (I already have volume 1 and needed vol 2 to complete the series)
2 Fujiko (Lupin III) figures (one dressed as a cop, one in some summer western looking attire)
Some doujins (three I haven't seen yet I wanted to check out, two others from artists that I liked and seen online that I wanted to own for real)
Misato (EVA) Halloween chibi figure (dressed as a vampire; already had Maya but disappointed I couldn't find Rei)
Some pencil boards (both from dealers and swap meet)
Sailor Merucry plushie (Shame the place I bought it didn't have any other SM plushies that I saw)

I'm sure there are other items I'm missing, but this is stuff off the top of my head that I can remember

Barnes

Vhs/dvd:
MD Gesit
Bubblegum Crissis
Gunbuster
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (from Lady Hoshi?)
Castle of Cagliostro
X: The Movie

Stuff:
Jojo manga (vol. 7 of Jotaro vs. Dio)
Yoko patch, keychain, custom badges
GL button
Captain Falcon button
SuperJail sticker

Food, water, Bounce sheets and tummy pills. XD
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Sunara Ishi

^^

Were those at the Swap Meet or something 'cause I did not see any SE stuff at neither the Dealer's Hall nor the AA.

(images)
@Umeboshi:
I hate to break it to you, but that poster is from the Soul Eater calendar. I saw it being sold at the Swap Meet but $10 a page is too much. Good job on the necklace; that one is very nice. I would have got it if I had seen it. XD I didn't even see the bag or that $30 figure. D: I wish I had seen it as I haven't seen a Kidd Pvc anywhere. D:

@Xanreo: They were surprising hard to find. I thought the dealer's room would have more. It took me forever to spot stuff other than just the phone cleaners and gashapon. I saw a stick poster of Kid (it was too wrinkled for me to consider getting), keychains, and phone charms. You should have looked more in Artist Alley. Two of my friends had SE stuff. D:

I really wish Dealer's Room had the SE artbook. That thing is sexy. D:

My stuff (click the thumbnails to see larger pics):
Pinky Street figures [paid $11-15 each]

Sakura Taisen glass and music cd [paid $5 and $10]

Soul Eater keychain and phone charm [paid $5 and $7]

Rainbow Brite (small) dolls: Red, Red-Orange, Yellow, and Purple. [paid $20 for the four]
(I already owned two; Orange [Rainbow Brite] and the green one)

Rainbow Brite dog [paid $5]

Large Rainbow Brite doll & Ein plushie [paid $1 and $8]

Hetalia bag [paid $5]

Stuff from friends in artist alley [paid about $3-$5 each]

The Rainbow Brite stuff and Ein I bought at Thurs. swap meet and I bought the Sakura Taisen CD from Friday swap meet. The rest came from Dealer's Room.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

obliviousedward

For the most part, almost $100 in Gundam Wing art books and doujinshi. XD;;

Other than that, I got a few things for a friend: a GW-esque shirt ("Practice safe Zechs... Use a Gundam!"), a package of strawberry daifuku, and a small model of the Wing Gundam.  I also got a shirt and a button for my sister.

...Oh yeah, and a bunch of Kuroshitsuji mystery-figurine boxes for a close friend. XD  (I helped her get a complete set!  Woo!)  Plus a Bleach doujinshi for another friend's upcoming birthday.

Hmm...  Got some sweet stuff at the Artist Alley, too. :3  (I won a bid on this cool hat with winged pilot goggles.  It's so cool!  I'm gonna take such good care of that bad-boy. <3)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Yukari Kaiba

I didn't buy as much as I originally thought I was, mainly because the main item I had wanted (the Kotobukiya DMC 4 Nero figure) had already sold out by the time I was able to get in the dealer's room T_T but heres what I got:
-Kingdom Hearts 1 Cloud Play Arts figure
-Kingomd Hearts 1 Halloweentown Sora Play Arts figure
-Bleach file folder with Grimmjow on one side and Ulquiorra on the other
-Kenpachi keychain for my friend

also missed out on getting the 1/100 Dyanmes model DX but I will be on the lookout for that when I got to Anime Expo.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Umeboshi

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 28, 2009, 11:47:26 PM
^^

(images)
@Umeboshi:
I hate to break it to you, but that poster is from the Soul Eater calendar. I saw it being sold at the Swap Meet but $10 a page is too much. Good job on the necklace; that one is very nice. I would have got it if I had seen it. XD I didn't even see the bag or that $30 figure. D: I wish I had seen it as I haven't seen a Kidd Pvc anywhere. D:

@Xanreo: They were surprising hard to find. I thought the dealer's room would have more. It took me forever to spot stuff other than just the phone cleaners and gashapon. I saw a stick poster of Kid (it was too wrinkled for me to consider getting), keychains, and phone charms. You should have looked more in Artist Alley. Two of my friends had SE stuff. D:

I really wish Dealer's Room had the SE artbook. That thing is sexy. D:

My stuff (click the thumbnails to see larger pics):
Pinky Street figures [paid $11-15 each]

Sakura Taisen glass and music cd [paid $5 and $10]

Soul Eater keychain and phone charm [paid $5 and $7]

Rainbow Brite (small) dolls: Red, Red-Orange, Yellow, and Purple. [paid $20 for the four]
(I already owned two; Orange [Rainbow Brite] and the green one)

Rainbow Brite dog [paid $5]

Large Rainbow Brite doll & Ein plushie [paid $1 and $8]

Hetalia bag [paid $5]

Stuff from friends in artist alley [paid about $3-$5 each]

The Rainbow Brite stuff and Ein I bought at Thurs. swap meet and I bought the Sakura Taisen CD from Friday swap meet. The rest came from Dealer's Room.

xD i still love it /hugs it

Oh o_o i gotta post a pic of my blair figurine.

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

Xanreo

Wow.
Was I half asleep whenever I was in the Dealer's Hall or something 'cause I missed a lot of stuff.

I'll post what I bought when I feel like loading my Photobucket up 'cause it usually takes forever.

Fanime 2017

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Xanreo on May 29, 2009, 06:14:12 PM
Wow.
Was I half asleep whenever I was in the Dealer's Hall or something 'cause I missed a lot of stuff.

I'll post what I bought when I feel like loading my Photobucket up since it usually takes forever.
It happens. People really have to take each booth slowly as it is very easy to miss stuff. There is just so much at each booth and so many people around that it is easy to miss small and even large things. And sometimes things are where you don't expect them to be. Some of the stuff I got were things I caught on a 2nd, 3rd, etc pass. There were even things I noticed on the last day. X.x; There were wall scrolls hanging above a booth in such a way that to see them you had to look up. X.x; I was left feeling "Omg. I'm so oblivious." wandering through dealer's room and I think that is normal. Unfortunately. -.-;

@Umeboshi: I don't blame you. It is one of my 2 favorite images from that calendar. XD The other being Black Room Soul and Maka. X3
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Xanreo

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 29, 2009, 06:26:59 PM
There is just so much at each booth and so many people around that it is easy to miss small and even large things.
And sometimes things are where you don't expect them to be. Some of the stuff I got were things I caught on a 2nd, 3rd, etc pass. There were even things I noticed on the last day.
Tel me 'bout it.
I didn't even notice the Anime Palace booth until that Monday morning, and they occupied a long area.
I was pretty much amazed at myself for missing them.

I ended up purchasing their $15 grab bag by the way.
Got some decent stuff...

Fanime 2017

Piichuu

^That <3

(TTGL)Viral Figure, and (TTGL)Gimmy's Mecha Figure, and a soda.

<3<3<3<3
I love the robe~
2011 Cosplays -
Mijumaru/Oshawott (Pokemon B/W)
Team Rocket Grunt (Pokemon)

Possibly Red Scout (TF2)

Dragon Ninja

Here's what I purchased. The pack of cards was actually a prize I won.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Lan Moore

Food, art book, and fanime shirt

konataFTW

What I bought:
1 Code Geass wall scroll (wooot main goal in my wish list XD)- 12$
8 Bleach Keychains - 5$ :D and they're adoooooooorable <3
1 Kuroshitsuji poster - 8$
1 Kuroshitsuji picture 4x6- 1$ XD
1 Sakura/Syaoran... I think it must be CCS since thy're sooo cute and tiny <3 4x6- 1$
3 figma figures... too lazy to type em- 25-29$ each (aioooo)
1 Axel and Roxas button... sooo irresistably cute XD- 1$

What I received:
1 Soul Eater Fan Badge-??? o_O
1 Panzilla shirt- lulz it's soooooooooo big XD

and that's pretty much it (and most of them are unexpectedly not in my list 'cept Kuroshitsuji posters and CG wall scroll)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Mister_E

I forgot, I also got a Char Aznable action figure, mint in box with card for $10

and a Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann pin for $1 at the Artist Alley.

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Barnes

Quote from: Mister_E on June 03, 2009, 06:43:12 PM
I forgot, I also got a Char Aznable action figure, mint in box with card for $10
http://i.ebayimg.com/11/!BSWSLewBmk~$(KGrHgoH-CMEjlLly1TnBKCvfKbM6g~~_1.JPG

and a Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann pin for $1 at the Artist Alley.

Nice. Was it a red thing with black shades on it?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes