Lost at Fanime 2008 - Blue Olympus Digital Camera

Started by palochka, May 26, 2008, 06:34:10 PM

palochka

My 10 yr old daughter lost her digital camera at fanime.  It fell out of her pocket either at the Hilton by the elevators, in panel room 2 or possibly the dealers room. She is very distraught.  It was her only christmas present last year.  Please, if you found it - please please contact me.  It is a blue olympus digital camera with over 700 pictures taken at fanime.

This was her first fanime - she was having so much fun until she lost her camera.  Please, if anyone knows anything, please contact me.  I am the lady who makes the giant Wii mote plushies from Artist Alley.  I will give you one if you have any information that can help us recover her camera.

Thank You
Kristine Jones

M

Quote from: palochka on May 26, 2008, 06:34:10 PM
My 10 yr old daughter lost her digital camera at fanime.  It fell out of her pocket either at the Hilton by the elevators, in panel room 2 or possibly the dealers room. She is very distraught.  It was her only christmas present last year.  Please, if you found it - please please contact me.  It is a blue olympus digital camera with over 700 pictures taken at fanime.

This was her first fanime - she was having so much fun until she lost her camera.  Please, if anyone knows anything, please contact me.  I am the lady who makes the giant Wii mote plushies from Artist Alley.  I will give you one if you have any information that can help us recover her camera.

Thank You
Kristine Jones

Hello Kristine,
You can email help@fanime [dot] com with as much description as possible and they will search the items that were turned into Con-Ops.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!