Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2009!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 26, 2008, 08:21:42 PM

dark-lord-of-sith

I would like only four people to come. Crispin Freeman, Reuben Langdon, Dan Southworth, and Johnny Young Bosch. These voice actors are amazing and with the release of Resident Evil V Ruben should come to see his fans. Also Dan should come to join his Devil May Cry friends and Fans, then Johnny should be there so Bleach Fans and DMC fans can be happy.

blkriku

Reuben Langdon was at fanime 2 years ago so i dont think he'll be back. He was really cool, he even sung some kareoke

M

Please use this thread for all Guests requests.

Also, I like how your list is mostly Resident Evil people. :P
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

abcbadcat

:O @ Supercon

I've never even heard of that lol

I'd like to request Little Kuriboh and/or the band M.O.V.E.

Dragon Ninja

Kevin Conroy, who did the voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman from Batman: The Animated Series to Justice League Unlimited, and again for Batman: Gotham Knight. I would ask him what he thought about Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Konochi

Can you get DBSK to perform at fanime?

chifunii

:< Alice nine~
Please~~~

I would die if they came. O_O That would make my entire life just PERFECT.
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

heeroyuy135

Hikaru Kazushime

Momoi Halko, YAY! ^_^

My very first Fanime too, can't wait!
Now only if Aya Hirano could come...missed her at AX 2 years ago... T_T

Liquid

Steve Conte and/or Scott Matthews. Both did songs for Cowboy Bebop. Scott did some more for GITS and Steve did some for Wolfs Rain. Not sure if either of them have done any other anime soundtracks since then though. Great voices and music. I was compelled to purchase their CDs.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

BloodRayne

Quote from: blkriku on April 01, 2009, 06:03:59 PM
Reuben Langdon was at fanime 2 years ago so i dont think he'll be back. He was really cool, he even sung some kareoke

Yes, I've meet him before already. It's always nice to see a familiar and talented face again at Fanime...and he is coming back so muaha!  ;D

BloodRayne

Quote from: MPLe on April 01, 2009, 11:17:58 PM
Please use this thread for all Guests requests.

Also, I like how your list is mostly Resident Evil people. :P

Roger that. Why yes..Resident Evil is the all time favorite game of mine...I honestly cannot get enough of it. ::)

Meirin

MOMOI SHOULD BRING PERFUME, AMIRITE. HAVE A LITTLE REUNION OR SUMSHAT.

/shot

S'cool that she's coming though. I didn't get to go to her events in AX, so this'll be a good chance. O:
Fanimaid Veteran circa 2009

Hikaru Kazushime

Don't know if it's too late, but I'll throw in who I wish could be at Fanime this year:

#1 Aya Hirano (missed at AX 2 years ago, would be dream come true...)
#2 Hironobu Sakaguchi (creator of Final Fantasy and all...would be amazing to meet, very admirable.)
#3 Danny Choo (Awesome blogger from Tokyo, over 2 mil hit his site a month, very inspirational man.)
#4 Tite Kubo (Bleach creator, would be awesome to meet.)
#5 Marina Inoue (voice of  awesome characters from Gurren Lagann, Getsumen To Heiki Mina and more.)

Would be really nice to see more Japanese guests who are either involved in the creation of a anime/manga, or original Seiyuu  (like Momoi) Can't think of any more atm...I think more than anyone I'd want Danny since he specializes in Public Speaking, Networking, and the overall Anime/Manga industry and Japanese culture, and there are ALOT of users in California from his site... Oh well, that's my 0.02 :)

GokuMew2

Quote from: Hikaru Kazushime on April 17, 2009, 09:49:04 AM
#3 Danny Choo (Awesome blogger from Tokyo, over 2 mil hit his site a month, very inspirational man.)

Would be really nice to see more Japanese guests who are either involved in the creation of a anime/manga, or original Seiyuu  (like Momoi) Can't think of any more atm...I think more than anyone I'd want Danny since he specializes in Public Speaking, Networking, and the overall Anime/Manga industry and Japanese culture, and there are ALOT of users in California from his site... Oh well, that's my 0.02 :)

Haha, interesting suggestion for Danny! I think he'd make a really cool guest, and he could do his Tokyo Trooper cosplay. ;D
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

BloodRayne

I am really happy to notice that Ken Lally, Reuben Langdon, & Patricia Ja Lee are going to make it. :)
I really wanted D.C Douglas to come as well...ahh someone do something!

vash9898

pandrogyny

Quote from: Liquid on April 08, 2009, 07:56:44 AM
Steve Conte and/or Scott Matthews. Both did songs for Cowboy Bebop. Scott did some more for GITS and Steve did some for Wolfs Rain. Not sure if either of them have done any other anime soundtracks since then though. Great voices and music. I was compelled to purchase their CDs.
I'd pretty much wet myself if either of them got announced as guests at Fanime.
Their voices are like sex.

chifunii

Seiyuu...I'm open to all. :0 I don't know them that well. Just a few names here and there.

MUSICC.

YUI (would be superb.)
alice nine. (would have me frothing at the mouth to get in)
SID (my new looooove)
...actually. I have a lot I like. :)
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

lyricaldanichan

3rd this idea as well! I think he would come out because we are in the Silicon Valley and
the biggest plus near ILM.

Just wondering, but would you guys be interested in George Takei? I know a lot of people got really excited seeing him for a very short time at SF CBF. He would be fun
to have as a MC for Masquerade or even the Grand Marshall for FanimeCon 2010. It would switch it up a bit for the con, especially his involvement with the Japanese community in SoCal and his experiences throughout his life.

Quote from: GokuMew2 on April 17, 2009, 11:07:34 AM
Quote from: Hikaru Kazushime on April 17, 2009, 09:49:04 AM

Haha, interesting suggestion for Danny! I think he'd make a really cool guest, and he could do his Tokyo Trooper cosplay. ;D