Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2009!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 26, 2008, 08:21:42 PM

Sunara Ishi

It would be rather cool if we did have An Cafe again but its probably highly unlikely. Plus, I know that peeps want variety and I don't know if we'd be able to keep being able to deal with those crowds.

I do wish Kamikaze Boys were still active. D:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Everto

E-Gaming Staff 2008
I miss them so much.

SukieNeko

Bring VA's from a 13 year old series? Why? It's time for you to look past these old series and realize... there's 323242352354366 new things to watch that are current.

Tommy Feb would be impossible. With Brilliant Green getting back together, and their scheduled dates, unless she somehow gets Brilliant Green to do a tour date in the US... it'd be impossible. Though I'd probably like to see Brilliant Green more than Tommy Heavenly 6.

Like I said, it is kind of far-fetched. But it's more a wish list than anything else.

Oh, and I watch plenty of new stuff, I'm just a hopeless Eva fangirl ^^;

Tsubasa

My list carries over from year to year with just minor adjustments.  I realize some are complete pipe-dreams, but humor me:

Seiyuu:
-Minami Omi
-Noto Mamiko
-Tamura Yukari
-Goto Yuko
-Ueda Kana
-Ochai Yurika
-Itou Miki
-Itou Shizuka
-Kadowaki Mai
-MAKO
-Mizuki Nana
-Sanada Asami
-Fuchizaki Yuriko
-Kuwashima Houko

Illustrators/Mangakas:
-Mitsumi Misato
-Amaduyu Tatsuki
-Nakamura Takeshi
-Nanase Aoi
-Ikegami Akane
-Inui Sekihiko
-Komatsu "C02A" Eiji
-Taka Tony
-Amano Kozue
-Takeuchi Takashi
-Naoto Tenhiro
-Suzuhira Hiro
-Carnelian

Musicians:
-I'VE Sound members
-Nakayama Arisa
-Suara
-PERFUME
-angela
-Iijima Mari
-The Indigo
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Saeris

Music Artists:

Nightmare
Acid Black Cherry (Janne D'arc)
Mika Nakashima

MidnightRosebud

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Acid_Android

Quote from: Saeris on May 29, 2008, 12:24:26 AM
Music Artists:

Nightmare
Acid Black Cherry (Janne D'arc)
Mika Nakashima

Oh, my heart just jumped at seeing ABC and Janne Da Arc being requested, lol :D

But yay, keep the MusicFest suggestions coming!  :D

Quote from: Everto on May 28, 2008, 07:12:13 PM
Keep An Cafe with us plz.

xD As much as I would have loved to have kept them with us forever and ever, they do have a tour to finish xD

But they do give their thanks to FanimeCon and to US Cafekko :) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8LOTizx2w

MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

PickleBunny

I know what you mean!  t's lucky for them that Seoul is their tour final, otherwise we might have just kept them here  :P  They totally stole my heart  ;D

I totally thought of you (Acid_Android) when ABC and Janne were mentioned  :D
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

vasher

I second JYB.  Also, would die of happiness if -

Quinton Flynn
Mike McFarland
David Hayter

- were guests.  Sometime.

ViviVaness

Quinton Flynn
Please. 
o 3o
His is my dream guest.
<333

Also An Cafe was great.
So it would be cool to see them again.

:]]

NerdyBirdAsh

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 29, 2008, 12:42:12 AM
CLAMP would be beyond words.

I second this.
They've been to AX.
It's NorCal's turn!

Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Hirotona

Music wise I'd love to see capsule, Perfume, about any of the bands on the Contemode label.

I'd really love to meet Akira Amano but it would have been nicer to have had her for a guest before Reborn really caught on with alot of people. Other manga artists I'd love to meet would include Miwa Shirow, Ookubo Atsushi, Matsuei Yuusei, Kumeta Kohji, Oku Hiroya, and Hidekai Sorachi. We don't usually seem to have alot of mangaka's visit though.

Kazuko

Lets bring back old music fest members like Duel Jewel and ZZ!

x: wow alot of people requested like gackt and shiet. Gackt is uber expensive and besides he does some shows in Vegas I hear, its like your lucky if hes there. but thats word of mouth

I stiiil want to see Plastic Tree x: im such a retardo fangirl for them. well mainly because I studied some of their music for a psychology class LOL buuut bringgg theeem puritreeeeeeee!

I agree with Nina on how we should have some of the Lolita fashion members come like the creator of Metamorphose or Baby the stars shine bright (especially since they are opening a store in San Fran for the fall)

Kanon Wakeshima would be nice...since shes Mana-sama's new slavebitch and shes an amazing cellist! she did the ED for Vampire Knight.

Asami-san ooh How I wish for her to come back ;____; same with Mari Ijima

the only Mangaka im interested in is Mitsukazu Mihara D:< i have been waiting 3 years for her to come...bringg herrrr

Nina Star 9

Kazi> So they are opening the SF store? I only heard something about it casually, and dismissed it as a rumor. That is awesome, and would make it perfect for us to have to BTSSB peeps over here for the con.

Also, might I mention that not only has Amano been studying English and would probably love to be at Fanime, but it is confirmed that she is doing the newest Fatal Frame themesong, so we could have a possible tie-in there, especially since she is most famous for doing the past themes? (HintHint?)

PyronIkari

Quote from: Kazuko on May 31, 2008, 09:44:54 PM
But... Duel Jewel... is.. HORRIBLE.

Quotex: wow alot of people requested like gackt and shiet. Gackt is uber expensive and besides he does some shows in Vegas I hear, its like your lucky if hes there. but thats word of mouth
Not true. Gackt hates appearing in public... period. The only only only only reason he did AX was because Yoshiki asked him to. You don't say no to Yoshiki... seriously. He has so much power in the music industry that saying no to him is suicide.

Mister_E

Hmmmm...I would like to see the Back Horn.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

sykoeent

olivia... saw her at PMX, she is awesome
Uchuu Sentai NoiZ... also saw them at PMX, they were freakin awesome

Kazuko

Quote from: PyronIkari on May 31, 2008, 10:07:41 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on May 31, 2008, 09:44:54 PM
But... Duel Jewel... is.. HORRIBLE.

Quotex: wow alot of people requested like gackt and shiet. Gackt is uber expensive and besides he does some shows in Vegas I hear, its like your lucky if hes there. but thats word of mouth
Not true. Gackt hates appearing in public... period. The only only only only reason he did AX was because Yoshiki asked him to. You don't say no to Yoshiki... seriously. He has so much power in the music industry that saying no to him is suicide.

Lol I didnt really know about that X3 yoshiki you are one crazy bitch!

D: hush I havent listend to Duel Jewel since like 04 so probally they did get pretty bad.

heeroyuy135

Maybe for next year, we can change up the musical artists, away from the typical J-Rock/J-Pop.

I suggest Nujabes (real name is Jun Seba). If you've heard the music before, it's a beautiful blend of hip-hop and jazz music. And definately he would get the same amount of reception given how popular he is, both before and after working on Samurai Champloo.

Yunri-Chan

I know this is a bit of a stretch since this IS an anime con, but since there are a lot of Asian films, it'd be cool to see a lot of Korean actors (artists, etc) at the con! [:
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C: