Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2009!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 26, 2008, 08:21:42 PM

KyraEnsui

Quote from: GokuMew2 on July 30, 2008, 08:22:31 AM
Quote from: TheDarkenedElf on July 29, 2008, 06:34:37 PM
Camino.  Hands down, if there's one group I think that should come back, it's Camino.
I wouldn't be opposed to this. Then I could get my Koutetsu album signed! ;D

Still rooting for more seiyuu to come. *puppy face*

Same here. All the members were so nice and I was able to get all their autographs twice. Hope they can come again~!

lalalandla

pockystix

Any seiyuu from the Macross Frontier series would be sexcellent.
Especially Nakajima Megumi.

wwキラッ☆
New sn = Meirin

GokuMew2

Quote from: pockystix on August 04, 2008, 02:51:28 AM
Any seiyuu from the Macross Frontier series would be sexcellent.
Especially Nakajima Megumi.
If we're talkin' Macross F seiyuu, NAKAMURA YUUICHI PLEASE~ And Kamiya Hiroshi and Fukuyama Jun (Lelouch~~) and Konishi Katsuyuku (KAMINA~). .*_______________*
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KyraEnsui

:D Nakagauchi Masataka and Baba Toru are my recent favorite actors that I wish they would come over here~! They both perform for Prince of Tennis musical too. Masataka-san did the 1st ED theme for Yugioh 5D too. <3~!

kai

Here is an improbable list of possible guests I wish to meet for the 2009 year.

Voice Actors:
- Takehito Koyasu (Extremely unlikely since he's so popular D:)
- Kōji Yusa (As stated above)
- Johnny Yong Bosch or Dante Basco for some American talents :D (But once again, very popular XD)

Mangaka:
- Yūsei Matsui (His works have yet to be published in America but I've come to appreciate his works through the Japanese Shonen Jump.)
- Takahashi Rumiko (Also very famous.)

Musical Guests:
- redballoon
- RADWIMPS
- Ore Ska Band

Unknown category and unlikely:
- Bleach Musical group members, like Tatsuya Isaka or Miki Satō. :D

Hirotona

YUUSEI YES. Haha me and my friend want to meet him very badly, she also would like Paku Romi (the voice of Sai) cause she loves Sai... alot xD;; And ALI PROJECT based off the really well done fan made OP for Neuro.

Improbable perhaps but it's worth the shot right? It would be great if Viz licensed the manga at the con and would have an excuse to drag along the artist with them ; 3

ph1shf00d

Haha, dunno how many times he's been mentioned in this thread, but YES. 9001th-ing David Hayter!  More of the MGS cast would be great too.. Christopher Walken~~~ *w*

Eiichiro Oda would be my dream guest.  Kubo TIte being at SDCC gave me a little bit of hope, although... Oda is considerably more popular in Japan, so I guess getting him to come over here would be ten different levels of insanely difficult.  Still, while we're dreaming.. Haha.

Hirotona

Problem is Oda apparently not a very social person at all so... as cool as he'd be as a guest I seriously doubt that's going to happen. I do wish more mangaka's would go here then comic con though : /

GokuMew2

Been on Kamiya high lately, so~

KAMIYA HIROSHI PLEASE~!

He is SUCH a talented seiyuu. You might kinda have to listen to his bl work to fully appreciate his abilities, but nevertheless.

Natsume / Natsume Yuujinchou
Tieria / Gundam 00
Michael / Macross F
Itoshiki Nozomu / Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Kengo / Monochrome Factor
Shinji / Fate/stay night
Yuuta / Honey and Clover
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KrazeeKunoichi009

I'd be epic if David Hayter (Voice actor of Solid Snake) was there man.

That would make my whole YEAR.
<insert clever signature here>

mlarad

darkkako

I'd probably die if Kouta Hirano were to show up. :) I know he's attended North American conventions before.

Laylian

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 26, 2008, 08:21:42 PM
My vote is still for Amano Tsukiko.

YES. Amano Tsukiko would be an awesome guest XD

Nina Star 9

Quote from: Laylian on September 07, 2008, 02:27:59 AM
Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 26, 2008, 08:21:42 PM
My vote is still for Amano Tsukiko.

YES. Amano Tsukiko would be an awesome guest XD
Finally I get someone in agreement.

Sadly, she's retired now. She would have been the perfect guest, though.

kazutoXakinafangirl

I would really like for Vic Mignoga to come this year. :D He ish so so so so so so cool!

batman_smileyz117

Quote from: kai on August 26, 2008, 12:34:20 AM
Here is an improbable list of possible guests I wish to meet for the 2009 year.

Voice Actors:
- Takehito Koyasu (Extremely unlikely since he's so popular D:)
- Kōji Yusa (As stated above)
- Johnny Yong Bosch or Dante Basco for some American talents :D (But once again, very popular XD)

Mangaka:
- Yūsei Matsui (His works have yet to be published in America but I've come to appreciate his works through the Japanese Shonen Jump.)
- Takahashi Rumiko (Also very famous.)

Musical Guests:
- redballoon
- RADWIMPS
- Ore Ska Band

Unknown category and unlikely:
- Bleach Musical group members, like Tatsuya Isaka or Miki Satō. :D

I completely agree with Johnny Young Bosch and the cast of Rock Musical Bleach (even if it is completely unlikely... I can still dream though)  I'm a huge fan of Johnny Young Bosch, he's such a good voice actor!!!!

If the cast for Rock Musical Bleach were there I would probably have a heart attack, it would be completely awesome!! I would love to see Tsuchiya Yuuichi and Nagayama Takashi!!!!! =)

Ajikan

I really want Asian Kung-Fu Generation to come, its not very probable but a guy can hope right? They're my #1 favorite band =D

Gatsby

I wish for Lynn Okamoto, Miki Aihara, and Shinichirō Watanabe.

As for bands I'd love to see Kotoko, Dir En Grey, Maximum the Hormone, and Yoko Kanno.

petit ningyou

Bring back mothercoat!!!

Musical guests I'd like to see are...

mothercoat, DuelJewel, Ayabie, Vidoll, Aural Vampire, KOTOKO...