Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2009!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 26, 2008, 08:21:42 PM

oc3anofdr3ams

I would love it if the main cast of Yu Yu Hakusho were guests.

Justin Cook - Yusuke
Chris Sabat - Kuwabara
Chuck Huber - Hiei
John Burgmeier - Kurama

JNicole88

I would absoluetly LOVE to see Johnny Yong Bosch. It would be the best. For musical guest I think Johnny's band Eyeshine would be an awesome choice. They are great. I also agree with having UVERworld, they are awesome as well.

Other VA's I'd like to see:
Quinton Flynn
Steve Burton
Crispin Freeman
Vic Mignogna(sp?)
Stephanie Sheh

Mantaray3000

I would like to see Romi Paku, Kotono Mitsuishi, Aya Hisakawa, Takahiro Sakurai (if possible I know they are huge seiyus in Japan) and veteran VA Rob Paulsen.

Mantaray3000

Aniras

If it were at all possible, I would nearly DIE if we got Yuu Watase (Fushigi Yugi, Ceres, Absolute Boyfriend, Alice 19th, Imadoki Now-a-days, etc.)

Not only is she still popular, but she's doing the prequels to Fushigi Yugi. Getting her autograph and/or a pic with her.... PLEASE TRY FOR HER! XD

Another interesting one would be 1 or all 4 of the Clamp members. My best bud would die happy if she met them.

Those are my wish guests, I know I'm dreaming, but a girl can dream and wish, right??? ^_^

FanFicGuru

Quote from: Aniras on January 10, 2009, 12:05:18 AM
If it were at all possible, I would nearly DIE if we got Yuu Watase (Fushigi Yugi, Ceres, Absolute Boyfriend, Alice 19th, Imadoki Now-a-days, etc.)

Not only is she still popular, but she's doing the prequels to Fushigi Yugi. Getting her autograph and/or a pic with her.... PLEASE TRY FOR HER! XD

Another interesting one would be 1 or all 4 of the Clamp members. My best bud would die happy if she met them.

Those are my wish guests, I know I'm dreaming, but a girl can dream and wish, right??? ^_^

Yep, you can. It was too bad that I missed Clamp at AX a year (or two?) ago. I wanted to get my sisters' Tsubasa volume 1 signed for her.

Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

oc3anofdr3ams

Quote from: JNicole88 on January 09, 2009, 02:19:58 AM
I would absoluetly LOVE to see Johnny Yong Bosch. It would be the best. For musical guest I think Johnny's band Eyeshine would be an awesome choice. They are great. I also agree with having UVERworld, they are awesome as well.

Other VA's I'd like to see:
Quinton Flynn
Steve Burton
Crispin Freeman
Vic Mignogna(sp?)
Stephanie Sheh

:D!!!  I second for Vic Mignogna!  XD

naruto_ramen_1

I'm pumped for Fanime this year and I hope they get some awesome guests!

I'd like to see:
Mamoru Miyano -- Japanese voice actor for Death the Kidd from Soul Eater & Zero from Vampire Knight :D
Daisuke Kishio -- Japanese voice actor for Kaname from Vampire Knight :D
ON/OFF -- Music talent for Vampire Knight :D
Noriaki Sugiyama -- Japanese voice actor for Sasuke from Naruto / Naruto Shippuuden :D
Junko Takeuchi -- Japanese voice actress for Naruto from Naruto / Naruto Shippuuden :D
Kishimoto -- The creator of Naruto :D
Dattebayo!

xXBellaXx

I want The Gazette >___< or An Cafe again!!!WOOOTTT!! <333
xXBellaXx

marisuga

This is probably late for this year, but suggestions I have are:

Kenichi Suzumura
Mamoru Miyano
Nana Mizuki
An Cafe again? (I missed them last year :'( )
Ali Project
Miyavi (Probably not gonna happen...)
Chieco Kawabe

And it would be absolutely AMAZING to have
Ayabie or Nightmare <3

kona_kona

wendee lee  :D
uhhh
An Cafe
Ali Project
Lolita-Kisama

;D

Kazuko

Umm well not to be mean but An Cafe is comming to the US again three california cities in April so Im pretty sure you can just shell out money to go see them again.
■ 09.04.11 AVALON (Los Angeles/U.S.A.)
■ 09.04.12 HOUSE OF BLUES (ANAHEIM/U.S.A.)
■ 09.04.14 SLIM'S (SAN FRANCISCO/U.S.A.)

To be honest I would actually like to see actual japanese brand representatives such as Baby the stars shine bright, Angelic Pretty and Metamorphose temps de fille for the lolita styles and H.Naoto, Black Peace Now and Sex Pot revenge for punk styles these are just suggestions since they have all peaked interests into the US market, with Baby opening their store in SF in either spring or summer, Angelic Pretty's Yumemiru musical paradise event that had a huge success and Maki and Asuka themselves said they would love to come back and have a dream of starting a US store here. H.Naoto has an english site and have been known to do collabs with Amy lee since she did wear some of their clothes before. BPN is just amazing for a gothic brand and Sex Pot revenge have had a mass popularty in punk clothing besides others like Putumayo and others which i cannot remember. Metamorphose has had a decent us market since they had their own english site prior to baby or AP.

haha or just get maruiOne to come and talk about how they are gonna open at the jpop center along with baby :U

Nina Star 9

I would love for Meta to come out here. The other brands would be great (I want more than overpriced iffy offbrand, and waaaay overpriced decent-looking offbrand, oh yeah, and throw in a couple of brand J-punk items at some J-rock booth), as well, and Baby would certainly be a good choice since they are opening that store in SF.

I think I'm biased, though. I <3 retrololi. :D

Lolita Kisama isn't really the best clothing out there, but I do buy black nail polish from them every year (since my old bottle always seems to clump up and dry out around Fanime time...). I would be sad without my yearly polish. ;P I'm with Kazi on bringing out actual loli brands, though. That would be a huge boost to Fanime.

petit ningyou

Dragon Ninja

David Kaufman, the voice of Danny Phantom.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Fire_Kick_01

I would like to see:
Chris Sabat
Chris Patton
Carrie Savage
Crispin Freeman
Steve Blum

I'd be totally excited if anyone of them could come to Fanime! ;)

MoukoNeko

Guests I would LOVE to see:
Vic Mignogna
Miyano Mamoru
Romi Paku
Vic Mignogna
Vic Mignogna

Besides Vic Mignogna, Miyano Mamoru seems to have a lot of people wanting him to come to Fanime.  ;)

katie5000

I've always wanted to meet Lia Sargent. ;D

Some other suggestions I'm tossing into the pot include Dave Wittenberg, Matt Hill, and Richard Epcar.

I also second Crispin Freeman. :D

Hodge Bodge

Quote from: katie5000 on January 26, 2009, 11:03:40 AM
I've always wanted to meet Lia Sargent. ;D

I know this name but from where??
100% glomp friendly, Bring on the pain!  :X

RooBird

Voice Actors:
Vic Mignogna
Mike Mcfarland
Mamoru Miyano
Greg Ayers