Oh my GOD the ELEVATORS!

Started by mekalai, May 26, 2008, 09:17:18 PM

DivineChaos

Oh, doesn't have much to do with the topic at hand, but about the elevators, and not even the lines, did anyone else get dizzy from going on the Marriot ones?  It could have just been me running off of no sleep, but I never had that before.  Like, right when it stopped moving, I would almost fall down.  Terrible.

heeroyuy135

Yeah, I had that same feeling

DivineChaos

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on June 05, 2008, 02:22:46 PM
Yeah, I had that same feeling

Good to know it's not just me.  Were you running off of no sleep, too?  Or were you rested at the time.  Just trying to figure out what it was exactly, because the Hilton's elevators didn't do it to me.

Tsu

The Hilton elevators used to do that to me, but the Mariott ones didn't.  Then again I never really had to go far because usually the elevator got stopped on the 2nd floor, and I was on the 8th... If I was on the 10th or so it might've been another matter.

All I can suggest is sleep and eat.  I tried getting into an elevator at the con a few years back after not eating, I nearly fell on my head.  The inertia-vertigo gets a crapton worse if you're dehydrated, haven't eaten or are severely sleep deprived.
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019