1 (1.1%)
2 - Really Bad
0 (0%)
1 - My worst stay at a hotel ever. I won't be going back
2 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Voting closed: May 01, 2009, 09:44:26 PM

TrinSF

Daughter and friends stayed at the Hilton. She rates it a 9/10. It probably helped that I'm a priority something and checked them in. They had no problem with noise, the bellstaff were great to them, their only concern was the restaurant didn't really work for them, so they ate other places. For 2009, I think they want to be in the Marriott instead, though, just for the closeness and the atmosphere.

mekalai

I stayed with people I had never met before.

Basically I was in line for the rave on Friday, and was like "Hey, can I room with you?"

And there you have it.

So the first night I stayed in Motel 6, which was -hilarious- because the bathroom was like, teeny. There were two beds, but fortunately that night it was only two of us. I was so wiped, so I didn't really take any other notice. The next night I stayed with people in... I THINK the Marriot. Getting out was HELL. Nobody would let us in, even when there was ROOM. We couldn't take the stairs because we had plastic bags that would break, and people with bad backs, and stuff... So eventually I just shoved in with ANGER AND RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION. People got pissed at me. >.>;

I eventually went back up because they still hadn't succeeded in coming down the elevator. When we got down, we celebrated. Over all, the hotels were hilariously fun. It's always great to just meet people in the elevators and while waiting for elevators.

I'll probably be doing the same thing this year.
:: poke ::

Yunri-Chan

I had a Marriott suite, which I rated was a 9/10. It was pretty spacious -- there were two queen beds, two armchairs, a nice alcove and a HUGE bathroom (with an intense door if I might add). There was enough space for some of my friends (non-roommates) to actually crash with their sewing machines and work on cosplay, on top of all the cosplay junk & baggage already in my room. There was no fridge so we brought our own cooler. The only downside was the crowdedness of the elevators -- the only time they weren't full was like past midnight, and they had people even then. D:

I also got the opportunity to stay in this super nice Fairmont suite, which my friend got bumped up to from a single-bed room. It had a queen, two twins, a living room area all in the space of about three-four rooms. All of the rooms in the Fairmont on pretty spacious, but the suite is kind of ridiculous. lol The one con is that Fairmont is kinda far from the con center, which would suck if you have a lot of cosplays and have to make the walk multiple times a day. I had to do that a lot in 07 and it was NOT fun (I'd forget something minor and have to run all the way back in high heels), so be wary of that. :]
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

Mister_E

It was good, I only used my room for sleeping anyways.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Hirotona

Ehh the Fairmont is what, a two minute walk from the con center? Much rather have all that room to keep all the cosplays and entertain guests then anything else. Best value for the price with no worries of the super crowded elevators.

Runewitt

stayed at the Ramada. no problems at all. free wireless, free parking available (though none of us had cars) free breakfast, and only a three minute walk to the con. thats just two short blocks, people. the only problem we had was someone kept putting the cardkey with her cell phone and demagnetizing it. also, i got to rickroll the whole hotel.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Loco:Neko

I stayed at the St. Claire.  It was pretty cool.  Probably the only things I didn't like was how small the rooms were and you could only fit 20 people in the elevator at a time.  On the 2nd night, people got trapped in the elevator for 2 hours.  Poor people.  I really like how they had a small cafe on the first floor.  I bought cookies from them every morning!  MmMmmm!  I want some now.   :-[