Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: justkitteh on May 27, 2008, 08:58:52 PM
Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 27, 2008, 08:12:10 PM
Quote from: justkitteh on May 27, 2008, 06:44:39 PM
Man, everyone, this year's Fanime was so baller. Oh, and I'm not the Mudkip.

Oh hey.. you were the guy cosplaying Luffy friday morning, weren't you? XD;
Haha, no sorry. I just wore my regular, extraordinary, clothing for the whole con.
eh... I guess you have a clone running around. -.-;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

ewu

Remeber, no full names or personal info. Use PMs for that stuff:)

kthxbye:)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

kgHapa

Haha so I believe your name was Jill and we chatted for a bit after we got a pic together. You said you'd be at the masquerade and I told you I'd hopefully see you there, but I didn't end up going, so now Im sad because you were cute rofl   :'( ;D

Snakey

*copies and paste post from other thread*

One person I unfortunately forgot to get the number of is a guy I met Friday night at the yaoi night room. I believe something akin to power rangers was on and we were pretty much chatting the whole time. Not sure how he spelled his name, but I will hazard to say "Jon"? I also remembered he decided to take a bunch of free food some people that were going to throw the stuff away.

Also, there was a girl I met at Fanime through my friend Lori. I think her name is Alexa? We were in line for the An Cafe Autograph tickets and we hunted for An Cafe buttons on Sunday. PM me.

justkitteh

Quote from: lyricaldanichan on May 28, 2008, 03:02:46 PM
Your badge should have been pulled for playing that horrid music outside of the Hilton
elevators. LOL

Horrid music? When was this!? Never such a thing has issued forth from my boombox. Perhaps you just like shitty music! ;) JKJK

justkitteh

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 28, 2008, 03:44:26 PM

Haha, no sorry. I just wore my regular, extraordinary, clothing for the whole con.
Awesome... maybe >.>

KamijoIsLove

Quote from: Miss Genesis on May 28, 2008, 03:23:43 PM
lookin for Lestat and the whole troupe of American Revolution soldiers! :D

Whoaaa there was a Lestat? =O By any chance, might that be me? 'Cause I was dressed as a Kamijo and had Lestat-ish kinda' contacts... >_> Eherm anyway....

I chatted with this one woman who was in a Ninja Turtle pattern Yukata...and we chatted right outside the Lolita Picnic thingy on Sunday, 'round noon when my friend in her giant maroon dress and I were having a photoshoot. Near the picnic. Yeah, that. >_<

Oh and then there was this awesome black dude with a flaming orange wig that stopped my friend and I in the hallway to take our pic. He was really nice and fangirlish and deserved a hug. xD

Everto

I have no idea if anybody wants to find me, but uhhh... I didn't really do anything amazing but just in the rare case...

My signature item is the duck tape hat. And my name is Eric.
I also wore the white No Entry flu mask and the Black... one with silvery metal dots flu mask.

The people I'm generally looking for... the Meryl cosplayer I chatted with while staffing at e-gaming... I was kinda just sitting at the table with Aaron.

I'm also looking for... anybody who was actually staffing at e-gaming this year. I got a couple of your guys' numbers and SNs, but there are some that I just happen to be missing...

How about the two guys that kinda came in and left the arcade a couple of times that talked to me while I watched the door from like 10 PM - 8 AM. You guys asked bout the free-style twister going on 20 feet in front of me.

The guy that told me why my car over-steered on Initial D V4, and how to fix it.
E-Gaming Staff 2008
I miss them so much.

justkitteh

FOUND THIS PERSON, STILL LOOKING FOR EVERYONE ELSE

blancoisma

I met SO many people this year, but a few stood out and I never got their info. If anyone knows of them, I would appreciate getting back in contact. ( ugh, sucks that I don't know names either )

First, there was a girl cosplaying as the chick from Phoenix Wright, Lelouch from Code Geass, and Karen from Code Geass. She was at the yaoi double up event and I had seen her all weekend. I know it's horribly vague, but that's all I have. If it helps, she was cosplaying together with a CC from Code Geass who was wearing a beautiful black gown.

And also, I posted this in another thread, the cute blonde boy from the yaoi bingo night who was pulled from the audience to help. I didn't get to talk to him, but I developed an immediate boycrush. *head desk*  I feel pathetic sometimes...
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

Snow Ninja

Oh man, this year was great with all the people to chit chat with. I got some good laughs out of a few groups. There was one person whom I never got the info from though, which is a shame cause she was really awesome and she was playing Queen Music on her little stereo, which we got a whole party to sing along with.

If you're out there Queen-Girl, Myspace me up or send me a PM!

rubymoonIII

Hey lookin 4 tha hot guy from tidus's room party he was half nekkid and wore a pin stripe hat if  j00 see this pleez chat me up i was the girl in the red silky cheongsam
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Jebus

this thread is just what i could use. im looking for a tall asian girl with short hair that went to the fanime rave on sunday wearing a red dress with a red purse i think. at first glance i thought she was cosplaying ada wong but i havent found any pictures so guess not. didnt manage to talk to her since i was busy dancing and hanging out with my friends but i did see her on the sidelines for a while and id love to dance with her at another con (ax this year, fanime next year)

i mean seriously, the girl was as tall or almost as tall as me and i am 6 foot. not many girls fit that description. i dont think she was wearing shoes that would hike her up that much either. i saw breasts the next day as i was sitting with my friends in the hilton about to leave the next day too so if it was a trap, bravo, had me fooled

anyway, if you see this i owe you a dance. give me a pm

crazyninjafox

right after the ending ceremony in the front of the con. there was a little group telling people to make sayan man poses.
i never really got to get their names. or how to contact them ^^;;; but it was fun chatting with them :D

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Snow Ninja on May 29, 2008, 03:04:36 PM
Oh man, this year was great with all the people to chit chat with. I got some good laughs out of a few groups. There was one person whom I never got the info from though, which is a shame cause she was really awesome and she was playing Queen Music on her little stereo, which we got a whole party to sing along with.

If you're out there Queen-Girl, Myspace me up or send me a PM!

i had her number on my old cell phone i wish i could give it to u somehow  i know her from yaoi con
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Sasuke13

Some random people I wanna get to meet and get there cos/myspaces that I took pics of in here. http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/113458/ That one dude that cosplayed as Sanosuke Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin with that freakin tall Zanbatou, MAN THAT WAS TALL!!! Those two girls that cosplayed as Asuka nd Rei from Eva, whenever they posed, it was Asuka on the left, Rei on the right. That one Tifa Lockhart. The Rin Tohsaka in the rave. That one Rena Ryuuguu, and that Kyonko. The Jigoku Shoujo/Enma Ai cosplayer. And the Female Bridget. They're all in the link. If they plan to go to Sac-Con or Sac-Anime, PM me plz. I will take their pics!

Contain urself...

justkitteh

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 28, 2008, 03:44:26 PM

OMG I TOTALLY SAW PICTURES OF THE GUY YOU MEAN!!! I'm way hotter though... ;)
Seriously though, I had to ask myself if it was me or not for a second. Creepy >.>

Raedyn

Okay, trying again.

Refer to this post for information, pictures, etc.
Costumes:

Rinoa Heartilly (Ballroom Attire) (Final Fantasy VIII). 95%

Rinoa Heartilly (Hand-Knit) (Final Fantasy VIII).  90%

Karla (Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken).  20%

Raydere

Looking for someone who went by the nickname Silwen in PictoChat at the Masquerade.

I was in PC as OLRmy-gs68; PM me (or email me, if you're not on the forums)!
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2