Cosplay for 2009

Started by angeljibrille, May 27, 2008, 11:50:29 AM

angeljibrille

So, what are you planning for 2009?

Spiritsnare

Old thread, for posterity.

In the meantime, I take back what I said about cosplaying Eternal Sonata - pop'n must be represented! Currently thinking of bringing back Mutsuki (pop'n music 14CS ver.) from '08, and adding on two more [bb]Mutsuki[/b] outfits (pop'n music 7/8CS ver.), and an Ash (pop'n music 13 Carnival AC ver.), to boot.

This is, naturally, only a tentative plan, of course. ;)
epic progressive

vox

Yukari Kaiba

lets see, what i have planned for next year:
-Noitora Jigura (Bleach)
-Arturo Plateado (Bleach: Shattered Blade)
-May (Guilty Gear)

ill have Tres Iqus (Trinity Blood), Deidara (Naruto), and two Renji Abarai variants done, so ill have those to choose from too. then again, plans always change, so this is just a brief idea of what i want to have done.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

vasher

Almost depressing, that it's a whole year away again. >.<

Anyways, I'm planning on making-

Altair
Deep Dive Riku or Yazoo

and bringing back a couple others.

Gekido 87

Fanime Con 08' was my first I was planing last year but I was busy but in Fanime Con 09' I'm going big with cosplaying. Unfortunately, by next year I'll only have my right arm. Forget what I said here's my Idea's:

1) Shichiroji (Samurai 7) - My prosthetic arm will be a real grappling hook that can actually fire! And with a Kamayari as a weapon.

2) Wolf Brigade Soldier (Jin-Roh) - My left arm will be the weapon itself, the whole uniform my friend will help me on that, plus I already have most of the setup. ;D

3) Miroku (InyuYasha) - The wind tunnel will be on my left arm with a vaccum effect! :D

4) UBCS Merc (Resident Evil)
I'm in Despair!

Nosferatu

I'm bringing back OVA Seras Victoria, and I really want to do a Zeon Uniform from Gundam 0079. If I have time I might do a Toward the Terra cosplay.
Fanime 2014: Mass Effect fem!Shep still incomplete. No cosplay this year.

XpHoBiaX

I will be finishing a full body suit for my pred costume, and have it all tripped out with a working blade gaunt and a countdown meter on it. I will probably have a shoulder cannon on this suit as well.
Once I am finished, it would be worth at least 3,000 bucks. ;) And I did it all myself. Except the working gaunts. I am not good with tron stuff.

That is my major goal for next year, and I may try to cosplay as Lulu. I really liked her. Just never had the guts to do it.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

yumicchi88

same costumes as this year : Saya from Blood+ and Tsuna from Hitman REBORN!, and maybe another, depending on time.

I'm planning to remake the gloves for tsuna because it fell apart, and might as well, make a whole new one that looks even better!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Akila_Ishtar

Hm, I want to fix/improve my Malik Ishtar cosplay from this year and then I probably want to go as Mello as well. :3

Captain Fabulous

I'm doing my Young Snake again because its pretty good and Amon Goeth From Schindler's List.

Kaura117

The two cosplays I want to do for 09 aren't even anime-related, actually. I was so fed up by how often my hair stabs at my eyeballs during the con that I was seriously thinking about shaving it completely off.

That, naturally, got me to thinking about cosplaying that magnificent bastard Spider Jerusalem. I'll have to lose quite a bit of weight to pull it off... but it certainly seems like an interesting idea.

The other is Hunter Thompson, because even Jerusalem is just homage to the original Gonzo King.

I did keep the shirt I modified to do Keiichi Maebara, though. Might want to redo it next year, simply because of my infatuation with Higurashi.

SarKastiQ1773

I really want to do Naruto ANBU cosplay and probably the same as i did this year the Kendoist
Your a ass
Your Friends a ass
Now leave me alone

-Hiaku-

UsakoMinako

well for masq, we already planned. planned for 2008 in sept 2007, so why not go for a year in advance?
I know i will hall cosplay pretear again, and also hoping and praying for the center of performing arts @_@ yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
I'll be joing the bleach gathering and maybe vampire knight. Masq is secret!

Raedyn

This is Karla from Fire Emblem.
Costumes:

Rinoa Heartilly (Ballroom Attire) (Final Fantasy VIII). 95%

Rinoa Heartilly (Hand-Knit) (Final Fantasy VIII).  90%

Karla (Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken).  20%

billgoku

I'm bring back Vash, but improved.

Also, I'm planning a Piccolo that Saiyaman and I talked about this year. He said we'd make a great team and that I should really try it, which I am, and it'll be great.

Also, I'm going to work on a Spike, it'll be awesome to say the least.

My friend is working on a suit of armor for me for Al from FMA, though we'll have to see if that turns out for the good.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Xeluu

Hm... early, but some ideas I'm toying with:

Terra (Slade form) - Teen Titans. XD One of the dealers said I should cosplay her, and the amusing part is that I have, once on Halloween. I'll be (hopefully) remaking the costume to cosplay with a friend as Robin.

Mudkip - Yep, I'll probably be bringing this one back since everyone seems to like it.

Lucario - Bringing this back as well probably, have a few things to fix that I was unable to finish in time for the con. T-T Oh well.

And some other mascot suit. They're fun to make, and I'm enjoying trying out the different ways to build them and change where they look from, and how they're ventilated. :D Fun to build new skills while constructing them.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

Enkai

Well, it depends on whether or not I get any costumes done this summer in addition to my wedding dress.  XD

At the very least, I'll hopefully have at least one completely new thing done.  That depends on what we decide to do for masq next year though.  I have an idea for what show we should do, but I'm not the dance leader of the group, so it depends on whether or not she's up for suggestions.

I'd also like to finish my costumes that I have most of the stuff for:

Princess Venus (and hopefully get the by-then hubby to do Kunzite so we can wear it if we attempt the B&W ball again)
Original design white mage (I want to get that done by Halloween so I can wear it to this Final Fantasy fanfest in November we heard about)
Officer Jenny (lolz...Pokemon...started out as a joke, turned into a serious cosplay with nice fabric)

If I get time, I'd also like to do the props for my Seras Victoria and Tokiha Mai costumes.

But seriously, who knows.  *shrugs*

error00004

I'm thinking of
Robo-Ky (Guilty Gear)
Baby Pyramid Head or Reg. Pyramid Head (Silent Hill 2)
Soul Eater (Soul Eater)

so far that's what I'm thinking.
Then original cosplays I did this year
Dark Link (Legend Of Zelda)
Ulquiorra (Bleach)
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Snakey

Assuming that I will attend next year...I think I'll go as a Slytherin Student first (got all the props and stuff from random gifts...so why not use them?). Then I'll go the next day probably as a Death Eater (mask and tattoo may be an issue which I will deal with).

If I have time, I might also cosplay as Yumie from Hellsing.

Hanha

Best put down my ideas so I remember later...

I'm planning on being Emma, from the series of the same name (Victorian maid costume, basically) I might apply for the Fanimaid cafe
Daisy from Super Mario (was planned for this year, but way too much procrastination)
Sailor Jupiter, obvious series
and Griffith from Berserk