Cosplay for 2009

Started by angeljibrille, May 27, 2008, 11:50:29 AM

PinkHairSasuke

Well right now Im still thinking but I might go as PTS Sasuke again or I might go as PTS Tenten!

questionette

Probably Maka Albarn from Soul Eater
(Witha SICK scythe!)

iambickilometer

I'll probably bring back Waldo, although not so halfassed this time. And then some friends and I are planning a Horitsuba group, which should be fun. other than that...I'd like to try Trowa from Gundam Wing. He needs more love.

iNSOMNiAC

Well, since I didn't have it finished in time this year, I'll probably cosplay Link (Ocarina of Time) in 2009.

I'm also going to try A.B.A. from Guilty Gear, and if I can get everything together probably Cody Hackins from Phoenix Wright.

These are all subject to change by next year though. xD

Sunara Ishi

I am going to continue my Ren (Melty Blood) and Death the Kid (Soul Eater) cosplays.
Kid is going to get improved.

We need an official soul eater gathering next year. I had no idea that people even did a photoshoot until I saw picture later.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

feelingwhimsy

I think I want to try Nanao and a random 4th squad member (Bleach). I'm trying to think of other things too, though.
MS Paint + me =/= OTP

Shokujin

next year is a hard decision for me. Im either gonna b a billposter or psykeeper from flyff lol.

Or plan B any new anime that comes out at the time.....or some random anime character @_@

Hanha

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 28, 2008, 06:14:57 PM
....and if I can get everything together probably Cody Hackins from Phoenix Wright...

That would certainly be quite awesome XD

Dragon Ninja

Next year, I want to go as Shippuuden Naruto and I want to go as someone from Bleach, either Hanataro or Bankai Ichigo, I had already purchased a pair of Bleach sandals while I was at Fanime. I'm thinking that I might also go as Pre-Shippuuden Naruto again.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Squeeky_Moonkin

My friend siatsu and I want to do varied colored versions female style wise of Anji form GGX. I have a year to loose 40lbs and tone my mid section. well see how that goes. I'll bring belial aka madhatter again of course. I also want to go as Yuki's roomate/friend form Vampire knight with my friend as Yuki cross. I need cosplay outfits I can fit into one bag of luggage since I fly in form Utah.

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: Hanha on May 28, 2008, 08:34:49 PM
Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 28, 2008, 06:14:57 PM
....and if I can get everything together probably Cody Hackins from Phoenix Wright...

That would certainly be quite awesome XD

That kid needs more love, and I've got the height for it.

The only part that's going to prove difficult is finding source material to refer to... All I can find are gifs, and you never really see the bottom half of his body.

jeffmoya

My friends and I wanna do a final fantasy VIII group.  We have an Irvine, Seifer, Squall (thats me :)), Zell, and possibly Ward.  Any cuties wanna be our Selphie, Rinoa, and Quistis?

Punkbuster

I'm probably going to bring two of the same outfits I wore this year:
Oruha from Clover
Pfil from Bondage Fairies

In the works/drawing board:
Touga from Utena
Jill Valentine from Resident Evil (GC Remake)

Kandybar

There are too many choices!  ::head explodes::

Druix

Hehe, wow, already posting for 2009!! Let's see, I know OSDP is planning on Bleach and YuGiOh for next year, so I will probably be Ishida and Mai....I personally want us to do our Saiyuki costumes (can't wait to be Sanzo!!) but I don't know if that will happen. We will definately be Naruto again, although who is being what and which versions of the characters, I can't say. I do know I want to finish my Curse Seal wings since I wasn't able to make them this year....Oh, and OSDP is also working on its FMA cosplays this summer, so we may wear those, too. I'm being Psiren and maaaaybe Sloth, so we'll see how it all goes. And of course, I want us to have our Thriller Bark and/or Unlimited ADventure costumes done for One Piece....

This is gonna be a busy year XD

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

Gatsby

Hmm... I already have one cosplay that i'm working on for next year and hopefully it will be my pride and joy. Sadly it is a secret at this time. My other cosplay is... DARTH REVAN! True not anime but who cares. :P

Raedyn

jeffmoya:  I'm also bringing back default Rinoa, only with all the details on this time :D.
Costumes:

Rinoa Heartilly (Ballroom Attire) (Final Fantasy VIII). 95%

Rinoa Heartilly (Hand-Knit) (Final Fantasy VIII).  90%

Karla (Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken).  20%

Lina

I'm still deciding. I'll be Amulet Angel (shugo chara), Amulet Diamond (Shugo Chara), or Hanon (Mermaid Melody) Right now I'm really thing Amulet Angel, but everything could change.

anime2yasha

o: For next year, I really want to go as Saber from Fate/Stay Night, but I'm not sure if I can really do it or not, given that I'm going to be really busy this coming year.. x_X But.. that's my goal! I'm also planning on going as Misa for a day too, so that one is for sure. <3 I can't wait for Fanime '09! x3

edendreams

I'm going to play:

Ruca from Vampire knight
Shion from Higurashi (this time with Mion as a joke we're going together as shmion)

I want to do more but so far that's what is planned

a little art by me ^-^