Cosplay for 2009

Started by angeljibrille, May 27, 2008, 11:50:29 AM

Kei Tsubasa

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 13, 2009, 05:30:02 PM
Quote from: Kei Tsubasa on May 13, 2009, 12:23:33 AM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 12, 2009, 08:32:31 AM
Hmm... all my cosplay never go to according to what I want it to be but this is the final I'll be for Fanime >_<

Arietta from Tales of the Abyss

Ein from Requiem of the Phantom
seriously?! i was planning to do Zwei from phantom of the inferno, if only i had time to make the mask... oh well, i'm just glad to see someone appreciate the anime

D'8
Nuuu! Come back Zwei! ;o;
lol, the costume came out shorter then I expected so it looks more like a swim suit guard thingy that you wear so you won't drown ;o; but I got the skirt and mask and the gun so I guess I'm fine '-'
that's another thing that worried me, i dont think i can find a gun that looks close enough, and badly fake at the same time, lol

xXunyuuXx

Lol, I bought my gun at a dollar store and paint it black. Toy store should have them. I got lazy ont he mask so I bought it online.

XpHoBiaX

Tankgirl/mecha thing I threw together. It looks cool, imo. I have a gun arm and fakey pistols. The type you get at walmart or the dollar tree, and painted them up. lol

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Kei Tsubasa

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 13, 2009, 11:06:39 PM
Lol, I bought my gun at a dollar store and paint it black. Toy store should have them. I got lazy ont he mask so I bought it online.
i'm not sure if they'll let that though... well unless you do that orange tip thing that's written on the rules, and they sold the mask online!? i had no idea

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Kei Tsubasa on May 14, 2009, 01:29:52 AM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 13, 2009, 11:06:39 PM
i'm not sure if they'll let that though... well unless you do that orange tip thing that's written on the rules, and they sold the mask online!? i had no idea

I do have the gun with the orange tip so I'm find but before that I accidentally paint over the orange tip so I had to sand paper it out ;o;
Oh the mask, I just found one that looks like it. But I forgot if there was any kind of marking on it or was that just Zwei?

Kei Tsubasa

I do have the gun with the orange tip so I'm find but before that I accidentally paint over the orange tip so I had to sand paper it out ;o;
Oh the mask, I just found one that looks like it. But I forgot if there was any kind of marking on it or was that just Zwei?
[/quote]
no, Ein doesn't have any marking, mine does but it's pretty simple, the hard part is just having the right type of mask, most dont have a mask that doesn't have the mouth and nose just flat

xXunyuuXx

Mine has a nose but that's the best I can find that is somewhat similar >_<
Well, I hope some people will be able to tell who I am.
I don't know much people who watch Phantom or any at all ;o;

Kei Tsubasa

aww... that's too bad, it's a really good anime. even if i was able to make the mask though, i dont even have the clothes, let alone short enough hair x.x and i cant make any more buys like that until fanime...
oh! what day will you be wearing it btw? maybe i can get your picture

masterdebug

Cloud Strife from KH1 woot ::)

Kei Tsubasa

this is pretty much my set schedule for fanime:
Thursday:
2pm - end: Soune Kei - Vocaloid 2
Friday:
7am - 10am: Death the Kid - Soul Eater
10am - 4pm: unknown - not determined by me
8pm - end: Kagene Rei - Vocaloid 2
Saturday:
8am - 5pm: Elliot - Fanime mascot 2009
5pm - end: Tomone Ren - Vocaloid 2
Sunday:
8am - 5pm: Layfon Wolfstien Alseif ~Heavens-blade receiver~ - Regios
5pm - 8pm: Kagene Rei ~Formal~ - Vocaloid 2
Monday:
NOTHING! (break time and packing)

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

BrokenSilhouette

So I'm very excited to see everyone's cosplays! Like I am glad I have my Nikon now to take better quality photos.

ANDDD this is totally random, but Okage-Sama De~ Productions may be making like business cards for people who take our photo cause we never find photos of us o.0 (not that there are many XD but the few we get we would love to see ^^) Would anyone be willing to send us the photos they take if we give our email out or something?^^

I just wanted to get opinions on it. Since I'm sure you cosplayers know it can be hard to find photos. And if anyone here is a photographer or would be willing to take some photos of us in any of our cosplays I would appreciate it soooo much!^^ <3333
My cosplay list is about a page back so check there for my cosplays thanks guys!
Silhouette- Proud Member of Okage-Sama De~ Productions!

Myspace: http://myspace.com/crazykidalwayz

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Kei Tsubasa on May 14, 2009, 09:11:27 AM
aww... that's too bad, it's a really good anime. even if i was able to make the mask though, i dont even have the clothes, let alone short enough hair x.x and i cant make any more buys like that until fanime...
oh! what day will you be wearing it btw? maybe i can get your picture

Hmm...Friday for sure. Just don't know about the other day. >_<
Lol, I'm gonna be a tall Ein since the only shoe I have for it is high heel but the top and front looks like Ein shoes.
Just with an extra heal on the back ;o;

Kei Tsubasa

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 15, 2009, 07:31:05 AM
Lol, I'm gonna be a tall Ein since the only shoe I have for it is high heel but the top and front looks like Ein shoes.
lol, at least there will be a Ein there, with any luck, there might already be another Zwei there too

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Kei Tsubasa on May 15, 2009, 11:46:25 AM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 15, 2009, 07:31:05 AM
lol, at least there will be a Ein there, with any luck, there might already be another Zwei there too

That will be awesome if there is >o<
But I haven't heard from anyone who is ;o;

Kei Tsubasa

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 15, 2009, 05:16:43 PM
there's always a possibility, only about 50 of maybe 1000 cosplayers actually posted their list up after all

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Kei Tsubasa on May 15, 2009, 07:21:04 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 15, 2009, 05:16:43 PM
there's always a possibility, only about 50 of maybe 1000 cosplayers actually posted their list up after all

D'8
We need more. Its always fun to have more.

ININ

My cosplays ^__^

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist
Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicles
Toushiro Hitsugaya from Bleach
Haku from Spirited Away

XpHoBiaX

I may have  abright shiny box one day. Dunno why...but it just seems so right to bring a bright shiny box.

lol I thought of wearing a shamwow outfit. XD

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

morgaine

My list ^-^ :

Kaguya Sumeragi - Code Geass
Orihime Inoue - Bleach
Empress Tianzi -Code Geass

It'll be in that order, too.  Unless I decide to wear Kaguya again for one of the last two days.

Fanime 2019
TBD