Cosplay for 2009

Started by angeljibrille, May 27, 2008, 11:50:29 AM

heeroyuy135

I think whatever I debut over at Sac-Anime in January I'll definately bring to Fanime as well as my other two - Ouran High School Host Club & FMA

Ariana the Rad

I really, really want to cosplay as Nana Osaki from Nana next year. Although I really don't have the hair for it...I have long blonde hair and she has short black hair. But I could always buy a wig.

Any suggestions on what else I should wear for a really good Nana costume?

I also wanted to enter in the karaoke competition next year and sing one of Nana's songs...most likely Lucy.  ;D

Truten

I'm contemplating on the Inferno Armor from Ronin Warriors and Krory from D. Gray-Man. What do you all think?

I haven't seen any Krory cosplays at all and it makes me sad, he's so awesome.

I'm also playing with other ideas though...

captpisspants

cosplay as dragonite truten. or we can do it together, you be the head-

-no wait, Ill be the head.

outcast

I might be cosplaying as Vash from Trigun or Spike from Cowboy Bebop.

namineartbook

1. Black and pink gothic lolita (original)
2. Honey from Ouran Host Club
3. Possibly Shiki from The World Ends With You (What A Wonderful World)
4. Possibly Sakura from TRC
5. Possibly Alice in Wonderland
6. Pink Ice Climber
7. Dynasty Warrior

Most are possiblilities, but I should get started soon on deciding so I can work on them. I only have gothic lolita done. >.<

Evelle

Utena
Suu
Maybe a loli haven't decided. More may be added later depending on time (and money).

Zeph

With a year away, I hope I have enough time for my plans (totally makes no sense right now, but you'll see why :p)

Alright, so I'm about halfway through making my main costume, but it could easily take me the whole year to finish. I'd rather keep which one a secret for now, but it's a (hopefully) working transformer. Currently the legs are finished, with fully functional cart system and electric motor for propulsion. Technically I could make it work for a variety of transformers, and if there's a general consensus on which one I should go for, I may go with that. I'll probably post partial pics closer to the date

captpisspants

damn zeph thats ambitious.
id like to see these partial pics as soon as you're ready to share.

Requiem

I'm probably going to finish up my FFT lancer/dragoon cosplay. Also, I'm planning on making a Komui Lee cosplay. Now if I could only figure out how to manufacture that accursed cross thing of his....

Punkbuster

Quote from: captpisspants on June 06, 2008, 05:49:35 AM
damn zeph thats ambitious.
id like to see these partial pics as soon as you're ready to share.

Agreed! I first thought Seph meant 'working' as in a body suit, like (from cosplay.com) Featherweights' Gundam suit.

yamaneko

I'm actually still deciding @_@ It's already been two weeks since the con, but my brain in still in shambles with graduation preparations, coordinating with my group, stuff like that. . .

I'll be doing Allen Walker (D.Gray-man), for sure xD No problem there.
POSSIBLY Suzumiya Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu), Zhen Ji or Yue Ying (Dynasty Warriors 4), Haruno Sakura (Naruto, artbook version), or Halibel (Bleach).

Still figuring out budget as well @_@ Ask me again in December, lol xD
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

iKuraudo

Mine are:
Legend of Zelda: Link
Bleach: Kisuke Urahara
Bleach: Gin Ichimaru or Renji Abrai
Ouran: Honey-Sempai
One Piece: Sanji

For the KH gathering either: Roxas (Twilight Town) or Deep Dive Riku.

Death_Note_Matt

Death Note
Matt
BB

LAMENTO

Konoe

HITMAN REBORN
Kyoya Hibari

VOCALOIDS

Kaito

THE Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Dark Link
Another Player has Entered the Game

Neo-Zaku

The only new costume I am sure I am trying to do for next year is Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night.

In full armor of course.
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

_Rena_

Saya Otonashi (Blood +)
Rin Tohsaka (Fate/Stay Night)
Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)
Dokuro-chan (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan)*may be....*
-------------------------------------
Lavi (D.Gray-Man) *undecided*
Tokiko Tsumura (Buso Renkin) *undecided*
Kotonoha (School Days) *undecided*

Aurxlen

Debitto (D.Gray-man)
Kusuriuri (Mononoke)
Gokudera Hayato (Reborn!)
Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)

OniCourseMusha

Hmmmmm
Planning on having my own Nintendo DS cosplay wit a twist?
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Kiyohime

Quote from: Enkai on May 30, 2008, 10:28:31 PM
Quote from: Kiyohime on May 30, 2008, 06:30:04 PM
Well....I'm a huge Mai-HiME and My-Otome fan so I'll either be cosplaying as Natsuki Kuga or Kruger....

But, I'm not sure if other people will be cosplaying as anyone from that seires  :-\

Oooh, Ooh! Mai-HIME!  I'm a Mai cosplayer (I wore it on Friday), and I hope to have my rings done next year.

Honestly not sure WHY I love that series so; it's so fanservice-y (normally something that turns me off of a series), but for some reason it holds a deep spot of love in my heart.  I blame mahou-shoujo sparkles.  I blame that for a lot of my weird tastes.

Ah, yes, the fanservice :B  Well, at first, I stopped watching Mai-HiMe at like the second episode.  I started watching it again, and fell in love with it :0  It has action, fuzzy-ness, and comedy  :P  What more could you ask for?  And, of course, the HiME's are all bad ass X]

I hope to see you at the con next year!  I'd seriously like to see some HiME cosplays :)  I might bring a Shizuru with me, not sure....

HuggalotXOmocha

Tobi from Naruto.

Faust from Shaman King.

Either Komui or Cross from D gray man.

Urahara from Bleach

And my regular-special-costume.