Did you see that guy in the corn suit??

Started by Pika1979, May 27, 2008, 03:33:36 PM

Pika1979

If you did and happen to get any pictures or videos of it please post a link to them. That was my boyfriend and wanted to see if how many of you had a good laugh because of it. :) Also if you saw him running round post here as well.

Sen

Quote from: Pika1979 on May 27, 2008, 03:33:36 PM
If you did and happen to get any pictures or videos of it please post a link to them. That was my boyfriend and wanted to see if how many of you had a good laugh because of it. :) Also if you saw him running round post here as well.

Heather? I heard he did ParaPara in that corn suit as well. I would love to see a video of that.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Mister_E

Yeah I saw him in the Yaoi line next to the Hentai line I was in.

I yelled "Hey Yaoi gots Corn amd Hentai gots Jesus!"
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

nf33

i saw him sevral times. the most mebrable was the entrance for yao1 hentai (i was checking ID) he went it makes me feel like a kernal agian. (or close to that) and also said something funny after he got in (to tired to actully rember it right now)

Pika1979

Quote from: Sen on May 27, 2008, 03:48:21 PM
Quote from: Pika1979 on May 27, 2008, 03:33:36 PM

Heather? I heard he did ParaPara in that corn suit as well. I would love to see a video of that.

That is what he told me. we where hoping that someone out there happened to have gotten it on video as well.

CMAC

Quote from: nf33 on May 27, 2008, 04:52:22 PM
i saw him sevral times. the most mebrable was the entrance for yao1 hentai (i was checking ID) he went it makes me feel like a kernal agian. (or close to that) and also said something funny after he got in (to tired to actully rember it right now)

What I said was, when I FINALLY found my ID "FINALLY!  CORN HAS COME TO YAOI"
(after I was told that I couldn't get in the Yaoi line from the front and had to go around) "WHAT?  CORN has to go around to the BACKSIDE?!?  HOW..... UNUSUAL"  ;D

Steve.Young

I joked with him a while.

I was the one in the black suit telling you kids to keep your hands to yourselves but not on yourselves.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

SukieNeko

I saw him twice. Both Sunday night. The first time he was playing Para Para Paradise, and later on I was with friends in the main hall when he came walking down. I actually took a picture of Sailor Moon cosplayers and he happened to be in the back. Its like "Where's Waldo?":P

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll320/SukieNeko/Fanime%202008/?action=view&current=DSCF1841.jpg

maeiounj39

Yep, I even have a pic of him. You can see him in the slide show.

crazychichi

I caught him walking across the street while driving around looking for food at like 11PM, lol 
Fanime Safety on Site 2008
Fanime Rovers 2007

anomaly

>_< where the crap was I when this went down !!!!
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

error00004

o-o"
I was sitting at a table with him...I guess..and then I drew him on my napkin and he was happy =D
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Miyu_Mya

"Nothing beautiful lasts forever."

K&K4ever

I saw him and took pictures of him

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Shinsengumi

I saw him too but I didn't take a picture.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Pika1979

Sasuke13

Oh yeah he was in the elevator with me (that doesn't sound right...) anyways, later I saw him again at the elevator he went "corn is done for the day."

Contain urself...

JetPackJohnny

My friend with corn

At first I thought of the corn nuts commercial when I saw him (i was hungry) but when he mentioned the yaoi where it came from, I lol'd cause I knew what he was talking about xD.

Pika1979

woot another picture! I am saving them as I get them. They will be used to make a scrap book of sightings of corn man lol!

narutofan17

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Corn rules!!!! Here ya go

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!