Did you take a photo of (Insert your character name)?

Started by Mister_E, May 27, 2008, 07:31:49 PM

Mister_E

Here you ask from everyone if they have your cosplay photo

Did you take a photo of the Laughing Man w/ Zeon Flag?

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

heeroyuy135

Does anyone have the shot of the State Alchemists on the stairs at the beginning of the FMA Gathering?

SOawesomeness

Did anyone take a picture of the short Asian Summoner Yuna on Saturday?
Also, did anyone take a picture of the short Asian Soi Fong on Friday?
Did anyone see me? (:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

amuthfullofwords

Dose anyone have any pics when I was Harry Potter?

Kouri Neko

Did anyone take pictures of me as Devil May Cry 4, Lady?  Please post them.  Thank you.
I'm not a Mecha Anime fan..

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 27, 2008, 07:36:15 PM
Does anyone have the shot of the State Alchemists on the stairs at the beginning of the FMA Gathering?

I have a few, I should have them posted either later tonight or tomorrow morning

On another note, does anyone have photos of me as Zoro on Saturday? I am really ashamed that I didn't get more than one photo of me in that costume since I really enjoyed it and did get a few hugs because of the costume.

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Does anyone have a picture of me as Blanka from Street Fighter?
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

big_red

Kenshin on Sunday by the Fountain? I'm the taller, white, male Kenshin in the Red Kimono.

NerdyBirdAsh

Anyone get a picture of Ashley Graham from Resident Evil 4?
A few people took pictures of me, and I'd love to see how they turned out.
:]
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

iNSOMNiAC

I was the small, brunette Wonderweiss/Wonderwice (arrancar from Bleach), sometimes walking around with an Ulquiorra. If you have any pictures of me, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to see those.

iambickilometer

Mister_E

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 27, 2008, 08:46:48 PM
I was the small, brunette Wonderweiss/Wonderwice (arrancar from Bleach), sometimes walking around with an Ulquiorra. If you have any pictures of me, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to see those.

I think I did
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

BrightHeart76

Did anyone get my Silver Haired Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle) Cosplay?
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: iambickilometer on May 27, 2008, 08:48:27 PM
Anyone get me as halfassed!Waldo?
I didn't get a picture of you, but I was the one that registered you at Fanime. xD I remember because I thought you were Waldo, but I wasn't sure... xDD
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

error00004

did anyone take pics of Halloween Sora, Ulquiorra that's been walking arounf with a wonderwice, a girl in a maroon type uniform with a nerf gun, and Dark Link?
If so please send links
Thank you

-Dark Link
<3
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

MordSith

Garnet from Final Fantasy 9? (yellow jumpsuit, short hair). If so, I love you in advance.

musicnoteless

Did you take a photo of Funeral Director Melvi from Lost Odyssey? That was me. I'm pretty sure I was the only one too.  ;D Here's a pic.

SarKastiQ1773

Did anyone take a picture of the guy in the kendo outfit?

That's actually me and i want to see pictures that people took of me :)
Your a ass
Your Friends a ass
Now leave me alone

-Hiaku-

Hiro-Kun

how about Reita from saturday thru monday?

i went as Reita and so did some other guy i just wanna see who took pics of me and i wanna see the other Reita's look =P

wingclipped

Hi, did anyone get a picture of Luna from Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete? (Since I know quite a few people didn't recognize the character, this was me:http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1533359/)

BrightHeart76: I think I have a picture of your Sophie, I'll send it to you as soon as I upload it :)