Did you take a photo of (Insert your character name)?

Started by Mister_E, May 27, 2008, 07:31:49 PM

Druix

Did you take a photo of...

Sat: Sai w/ scroll, Nanao w/ petals, Demyx w/ broken sitar T.T
Sun: Sasuke (original blue and white outfit, usually seen with large group of other naruto characters)
Mon: Luffy

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

yumicchi88

Picture of:
Tsuna  (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) the one with flame and hair not spiky
Saya (Blood+) i think i was the only saya there
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Reno2003

Did anyone get any photos of me? The really freaking tall Reno.. If possible, a picture of Cid and I fighting.

And one other photo request. Helena from DOA was there and I only got 2 pictures and there not that good. Anyone care to help me out LoL?

Shwut

Did you take any pictures of:

Vash on Saturday (possible with a Wolfwood)
Team Fortress 2 Red Scout on Sunday (possibly with a Blue Scout)

MirandaZero

Quote from: Arjuna on May 29, 2008, 04:53:25 AM
Quote from: MirandaZero on May 29, 2008, 12:27:51 AM
Anyone get my picture? I was School Aegis from Persona 3. I was usually with Junpei.

Yeah I remember you two! I think you made a beautiful Aigis, MirandaZero.

I have a few pictures in my photobucket and two videos from the karaoke you guys did. Sorry about the laughing from some people around me.

Thank you! No worries about the laughing. It was meant to be entertaining not accurate... I mean I WAS playing a plastic guitar. :P

Mearibesu

saturday: female lolita snj gaara 

it would be great to get a picture cause i forgot to take some of me! thanks!!

Gatsby

Quote from: error00004 on May 27, 2008, 08:59:24 PM
did anyone take pics of Halloween Sora, Ulquiorra that's been walking arounf with a wonderwice, a girl in a maroon type uniform with a nerf gun, and Dark Link?
If so please send links
Thank you

-Dark Link
<3

Hey I saw you! Hmmm... I think you were getting off/on/waiting for an elevator at the Marriott when i saw you.

uberwekkness

Anyone take a picture of me? I was original Yuffie on Saturday, and rather than the 4-point Shurikan, I had the pinwheel.

Sucrose

Okiedokie, this is a long shot since we didn't get too many outside pictures, but you never know 'til you try. I'm on the lookout for pictures of Ginko and Sui from Mushishi (episode 2), and of boy-uniform Mikoto and cheerleader Toru from Princess Princess, as pairs or singly. The few of y'all who knew who we were warm the cockles of my shriveled little black heart, truly.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Death_Note_Matt

Another Player has Entered the Game

Nosferatu

Quote from: Sucrose on May 29, 2008, 01:46:06 PM
Okiedokie, this is a long shot since we didn't get too many outside pictures, but you never know 'til you try. I'm on the lookout for pictures of Ginko and Sui from Mushishi (episode 2), and of boy-uniform Mikoto and cheerleader Toru from Princess Princess, as pairs or singly. The few of y'all who knew who we were warm the cockles of my shriveled little black heart, truly.

I have a picture of a Ginko - not sure if it's the right one, but it was the only one that I saw. :)

Fanime 2014: Mass Effect fem!Shep still incomplete. No cosplay this year.

Sucrose

Oh, I had no idea there was another Ginko, I'm sorry I missed him! No, me and my Sui looked like this and as Miko and Toru we looked like this. Thank you for trying, though!
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

PacificPikachu

I was huge fuzzy Boota at the GAINAX meet and greet and the Gurren Lagann gathering on Saturday... Anyone get pictures of me?

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: MirandaZero on May 29, 2008, 12:27:51 AM
Anyone get my picture? I was School Aegis from Persona 3. I was usually with Junpei.
yep.
Aegis and Junpei

I got this from a random person online:
Aegis

Quote from: Sucrose on May 29, 2008, 01:46:06 PM
Lol.
Here is the one I took. XP
And: Mushishi/Harvest Moon crossover XP

Quote from: Mearibesu on May 29, 2008, 01:26:03 PM

Is this you?
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Lina

Did any get any pictures of Rina (Lina) from Mermaid Melody? (If you did that's me, I was the only one) Please post the pictures.

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Dancing Lanza on May 28, 2008, 02:53:18 PM
Zero Kiryuu from Vampire Knights
The only asian Shikamaru~ I think
Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia
Oishi from Prince of Tennis
Tales of Symponia shot Maybe you're there.

Quote from: Xeluu on May 28, 2008, 03:02:05 PM
I'm looking for six costumes, actually. >_< For myself and friends who don't check the site.

Mudkip - Pokemon
Lucario - Pokemon (This one I REALLY want photos of.)
Eiji - Prince of Tennis. (The one without the wig, bloneish hair.)
Beelzenef (sp) - Cat puppet from Ouran High School Host Club
Wolverine - X Men
Cyclops - X Men.

^^ Thanks ahead of time guys!
Random ones from others:
Lucario
Midkip: 1, 2, 3, 4

るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Sunara Ishi

My bad. I clicked save instead of preview. >.>; Please delete.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

ovtrlan

Anyone get pictures of Dynasty Warriors 3 Zhuge Liang, Demyx with REAL HAIR, or a female Sephiroth?
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

OniCourseMusha

Any picture of my Brain Age Cosplay/Sign and my DDR Pad/Box cosplay?
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Mearibesu

Quote from: Mearibesu on May 29, 2008, 01:26:03 PM

Is this you?
[/quote]

nope! I had a black fluffy dress and a corset...thanks for trying though!!!