Did you take a photo of (Insert your character name)?

Started by Mister_E, May 27, 2008, 07:31:49 PM

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Otaking007 on June 02, 2008, 11:43:00 AM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 30, 2008, 07:56:23 PM
Quote from: Otaking007 on May 30, 2008, 05:08:51 PM
Did anyone take pictures of Jiraiya or of a prinny (giant demonic penguin dood)?

Omgosh! The Prinny was AWESOME!! But, sadly, no, I did not get that photo. TT.TT

XD thanks for the compliment! Next year I plan on making it more breathable o-o and better vision.

O.O Oh dear....it was hard to breathe in? That could not have been comfortable. XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Mister_E

Quote from: Jerry on June 03, 2008, 07:50:28 AM
Could anyone here post or PM me pics of myself? I was so busy working most of the Con I'd like to see how my cosplay looked (in photos) if anyone actually took a pic up of me...  :P

I was cosplaying from Full Metal Alchemist- Most people thought I was cosplaying as Hughes or the Fuhrer, when actually I was trying to Cosplay as Roy Mustang with eye patch at the end of the series-> FMA movie where he suffered and eye injury and also needed to wear an eye patch.

If anyone has pics of my Cosplay please let me know!
Kthanksamillionbye!  :)
I didn't get any photos of you BUT I was talking with the Führer during the B&W Ball and I asked him how was his depth perception and he said fine, cause he used a Sunglass lens with the black tape and string, so if you don't want to keep missing tha door handle then try out his idea.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

CelineySlaughterCake

Quote from: questionette on June 04, 2008, 05:45:29 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on June 04, 2008, 05:40:41 PM
Quote from: CelineySlaughterCake on June 04, 2008, 02:11:02 PM
My boyfriend and I were Gene Starwind and Melfina two out of four days. And a bunch of people took pictures, I probably look retarded in all of them, but I want them anyway!
We were also Kaname Kuran and Yuki Cross one day, if you have any pictures of that.

Here ya go!

OMGSH I remember seeing you guys!

You were sooooo cuute~

Aw, thank you so much! :D
=^.^=

ovtrlan

I'll post again.

Demyx (Kingdom Hearts 2) (( I used my real hair, and it was straight up))
Zhuge Liang (Dynasty Warriors 3)
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII) ((I was the female one with no wings))
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

Reno2003

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on June 04, 2008, 12:18:53 PM
Quote from: Reno2003 on June 04, 2008, 11:59:05 AM
* Reno2003 is still trying to find pictures of Helena....

I think I saw one of you as Helena floating around somewhere, I don't remember where though (Try checking the Photos topics both on these forums and the Cosplay.com forums)

LoL. No I didn't cosplay Helena, I cosplayed Reno. (I'm a dude lol) I just want to know if any got any pictures of her.

namineartbook

Quote from: big_red on May 27, 2008, 08:22:43 PM
Kenshin on Sunday by the Fountain? I'm the taller, white, male Kenshin in the Red Kimono.
Search it up on DeviantArt. I think I saw a couple.

namineartbook

Did anyone take a picture of a black and pink gothic lolita with top hat?
Picture would be greatly appriciated. :)

Lina

Anyone get a pic of me as Rina? (yes I'm asking again) I was usually with a Yuuki. I had a really long dark green wig on and well I was really just wearing green (really long green dress)

Ntsy

My sister was stopped once on Friday as Rinoa on Friday by an African American Sora cosplayer. She was with 2 Reborn! cosplayers when she was stopped. That picture is basically the only picture she has of the full cosplay, so if I can see and use that picture it would be great..Thanks!

Also, on Sunday I was stopped when I was in my Snake cosplay by and asian guy dressed in all blue, so if I can see that picture that would be even more awesome.

Ju-tan

Any pictures of Haruhi Suzumiya that was in the artist alley all day during Friday and Monday ^^?
I was pretty far back at the alley.
Cosplay List:
Marufuji Ryo (Zane Truesdale)- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (10%)
Suzumiya Haruhi- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu(95%)
Sync-ToA(5%)
Simca 1st ver- Air Gear (10%)
-Considering-
Kaiba Seto Battle City ver.
-or-
Tenjyoin Fubuki (Atticus Rhodes) Academy ver.

Kyonluver

Did any one take a picture of A shino on Saturday?
:]

<Fanime '16>
Reese~ACNL
RainbowQuartz~SU
Alkaid~.Hack

Mister_E

Just throwing it out them one more time, did anyone get The Laughing Man w/ Zeon Flag

Thanks
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

mochisnack

Quote from: elistrae on June 02, 2008, 12:27:25 AM
did anyone get a picture of yukari (caroline) and or miwako from Paradise Kiss on saturday??
Is this you?

Does anyone have a picture of a KH2 Kairi with keyblade [Sat.] or OrgXIII Roxas [Sun]? I had a Larxene with me on Sat, and Namine with me on Sun..Thanks in advance!..and sorry for not finding this thread sooner XO.
Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Nosferatu on May 29, 2008, 12:17:53 AM
Quote from: Rette on May 28, 2008, 09:06:17 PM
Dracula

I was only wearing it Saturday (for the Masquerade, so I wasn't out and about really) and Sunday for the Hellsing Gathering, but there were some random people who stopped me here and there.

*in awe*

will you be cosplaying this next year, I didn't see you.

shininja-red

anyone take pictures of yomako sensei walking around with a simon and kamina sat-sun and a half assed yoko that had the rifle and a peplup mask on her backpack friday and monday