Looking for SOS/Rover staff for 2009!

Started by Steve.Young, May 27, 2008, 08:14:01 PM

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Touya no Miko

Whatsup! I want to know if there are any positions still available for rover, since I don't think I'll be able to be part of the maid cafe this year. I'm pretty much past 18.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Jerry

Quote from: Touya no Miko on March 05, 2009, 06:41:01 PM
Whatsup! I want to know if there are any positions still available for rover, since I don't think I'll be able to be part of the maid cafe this year. I'm pretty much past 18.

Pretty much? um the policy per Con Ops says you have to be 18, by the date of the Con.

We should be having another meeting soon. I think on March 15th.

Yo Steve.Young or other Rover's head(s) ! could you pass a PM to the newbie and give them the details where/when to meet?

You should be getting some info [eventually] for your interests. Thanks!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

AngelWings

Hi I pmed already, but I figured that this would ensure that I got whatever info was available since all of you experienced people seem to be lurking on the forums. I'm 19 so the age restriction is a non-issue, but I was wondering if it's too late to join SOS? And what kind of time commitment I'd be making? I don't mind spending 6-8 hours a day working at con especially if it's grave yard or early morning, but I'd like to have an idea of what I'm getting myself into.

nanashirt

Hi, I was just wondering if there is still room for another "rover".  I'm interested in becoming a staff this year at Fanime and I just got the journal on dA saying that there are still spots open for staff and volunteers. 

So much to do so little time~
FanimeCon Rover 2009-Present
Rover Black Suit 2011-Present

deonchan

Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

nanashirt

So much to do so little time~
FanimeCon Rover 2009-Present
Rover Black Suit 2011-Present

Lizchan33

I hope everyone is reliable this year.... last year I ended up working at all the peak hours and working when other people 'couldn't be found'.....
It was great fun working so much ^_____^

Steve.Young

Yea, I hope so too. But this training program we implemented as well as all the documented records make it hard to pick up a staff badge and not work your assigned shifts.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Jerry

we have enough details on all our staff this year, and u guys should review the data AFTER fanime to basically say yes or no on the return for 2010.

lets just hope we keep the complaints down about rovers in on going years. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

deonchan

Hey Steve,

wanna lock this one and open up 2k10?
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Dagger-6