Looking for SOS/Rover staff for 2009!

Started by Steve.Young, May 27, 2008, 08:14:01 PM

JohnnyAR

Steve.Young

You have to be 18 the first day of convention.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

wickedbi1ch

Am I able to sign up to be a rover for Fanime 09 if I'm 17 now, but will be 18 during Fanime?
~ Life's easy because of its hardships....

FANIME '09!!!!!!

Rodney_Pheonix

Quote from: wickedbi1ch on December 13, 2008, 09:05:28 PM
Am I able to sign up to be a rover for Fanime 09 if I'm 17 now, but will be 18 during Fanime?

I don't know myself. But I'd ask in the Staff and volunteer board.

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/board,34.0.html
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

wickedbi1ch

^^ yay!! Friend's and I are gonna be at fanime for the entire weekend so I wanna rove!! Friend said there's a meeting in January for staffing? Can you give me any more info on that?
~ Life's easy because of its hardships....

FANIME '09!!!!!!

Steve.Young

Quote from: wickedbi1ch on December 13, 2008, 09:05:28 PM

Yes, as long as you will be 18 the first day of Fanime.
Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Lynévaeh

I'm over 18 and I'd like to join S.O.S.
Please send me information and thank you staff.
My age can be verified by TechnoFox and Lizchan33.

ewu

Steve says to contact him if you are interested: Steve.Young
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Jerry

Steve.Young is out PaRtYing like its 2009 in LA for Anime LA. This weekend. Assuming he wont get himself thrown into jail for partying with Rock Stars and getting them tipsy and speaking mumble-nese in hotel room suites. He should be back and partially sober come monday morning... er afternoon-ish.  ;)

I think if you look thru the rest of the thread, there should be an gmail account u could e-mail.

Or e-mail [email protected] or [email protected] - Assuming they check their e-mails. :P

or just say hello to any of us at the next Fanime Staff meeting. (or parties knowing the Rovers this year :P)

oh, and for the record, I dont think we verify age via another board member.
We'd prolly need to see some ID's

you ladies and gents do have ID's dont you? :)
All staff as sign in (with Con Ops or any Department before recieving your Staff badge) requires proof of age and hence you will need a valid ID.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kanzake

most people usually do have some sort of official ID right? because before at reg pick up (for pre reg at least) they usually needed a card/reciept and a government issued id. o-o
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Steve.Young

I'm actually at the hotel right now in L.A.

You can email Rovers @ Fanime.com or Steve @ Fanime.com

Both go to my inbox(s).

Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Long

I sent an email to the Rover email. =] Look forward to hearing a response.

Lynévaeh

So, I'm pretty sure theres a post about this somewhere and I'm just being blind but, when is the meeting for the SOS/Rovers? I heard there is one this saturday, but then I can't find anything. And if there is, where and when will it take place? I appreciate your time in responding to my question.

Thank you. : )

Long

Quote from: Lynévaeh on January 15, 2009, 11:07:14 PM
So, I'm pretty sure theres a post about this somewhere and I'm just being blind but, when is the meeting for the SOS/Rovers? I heard there is one this saturday, but then I can't find anything. And if there is, where and when will it take place? I appreciate your time in responding to my question.

It's not this Saturday. It's February 8th on a Sunday. General Meeting is 3PM, Rover Meeting is at 5:30 PM. Both are in the Hilton in a currently undetermined room. The specific room will be announced later.

There is another Rover meeting on February 28th, also a Sunday.

Steve.Young

Quote from: Long on January 15, 2009, 11:28:24 PM
Quote from: Lynévaeh on January 15, 2009, 11:07:14 PM

It's not this Saturday. It's February 8th on a Sunday. General Meeting is 3PM, Rover Meeting is at 5:30 PM. Both are in the Hilton in a currently undetermined room. The specific room will be announced later.

There is another Rover meeting on February 28th, also a Sunday.

Rover meetings are NOT held at the con or hotel locations. They are held at a private location, address will be sent via email. This address is not to be publicly posted.

Meeting dates are the 8th and the 28th.

-Steve
Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Lynévaeh

Oh alrighty. Thanks you. : ) Febuary it is then.

bunnyusagi

I would like to join the Rover staff. Could I get some information on how to get added please? Thanks! ^_^

Steve.Young

Quote from: bunnyusagi on February 07, 2009, 09:38:45 PM
I would like to join the Rover staff. Could I get some information on how to get added please? Thanks! ^_^

the 8th (tomorrow) is our next general staff meeting, if you could attend, that would be great. It is also the date of next Rover's meeting.
The 28th is also going to be a general staff meeting + Rover's meeting afterwords.

Please send an email to Rovers AT Fanime.com or send me a private message.

Thanks

-Steve
Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Long