Favorite cosplay this year?

Started by sadistic-otaku, May 27, 2008, 08:40:07 PM

sadistic-otaku

The ones that stood out for me:
-Blaziken & Rayquaza. I totally want to do a pokemon cosplay next year!
-The crazy awesome scythe guy & scale guys from the masquerade (you know who i'm talking about)

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

mDuo13

There were several good ones. I have to give props to Antispiral Nia for being fairly unusual, timely, and daring - and pulling it off quite well. I would've liked to see the blue highlights in the hair, but everything else in the costume was spot-on.

Speaking of Gurren Lagann, I saw not one, but two good Yoko cosplays. One even including that massive rifle. Amazing.

Also, the Team Fortress 2 Heavy with a big Sasha - you are awesome.

BogusRed

My PD account - My Blog
PaperDemon.com - art and writing community

dj seifer

vasher

Jesus. \0/

The lady in the red/gold velvet dress and big hat is Catherina Sforza from Trinity Blood.

Barnes

Props to the Captain Falcons  8)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

XpHoBiaX

I really loved the Trinity Blood cosplayers. It's one of my Fave Anime/manga.
You guys were so awesome, I wish I could have taken pics.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

BrightHeart76

I love these!  Made me happy.  (Look close...they're Transformers)

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Sheepy

Quote from: mDuo13 on May 27, 2008, 09:03:55 PM
There were several good ones. I have to give props to Antispiral Nia for being fairly unusual, timely, and daring - and pulling it off quite well. I would've liked to see the blue highlights in the hair, but everything else in the costume was spot-on.

That Nia was amazing!!

I managed to get a few pictures with her, but I forgot to get contact information : P.
(I was the Simon in Garlock btw.)
Whoever screamed "Whooooo!!" when we were trying to do a dramatic pose, I give you props, cause it spawned a really funny picture XD"

...and that Soldier Blue on Sunday!!
I was Jomy on Saturday ><

Soldier Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeee~
Fanime Guest Relations Head

May our drills pierce through the skies!
...and please give me a larger budget Q_Q.

Fanime '09 -

Punkbuster

I saw two Nana's on different days and they were both amazing! They're definitely perfect. XD

Sucrose

My favorite hands-down was the Harvest Moon guy walking around and doing the proposal pose with people who asked to take pictures of him. That was freaking adorable and made me giggle so hard. Rock on, Harvest Moon guy.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Gatsby

Quote from: Sucrose on May 29, 2008, 01:09:58 PM
My favorite hands-down was the Harvest Moon guy walking around and doing the proposal pose with people who asked to take pictures of him. That was freaking adorable and made me giggle so hard. Rock on, Harvest Moon guy.

I tried finding him because I was crossplaying Nami from Wonderful Life! I was so disappointed. :(

Sucrose

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on May 29, 2008, 01:13:11 PM
Quote from: Sucrose on May 29, 2008, 01:09:58 PM

I tried finding him because I was crossplaying Nami from Wonderful Life! I was so disappointed. :(
Aw, what a shame you missed him! That would have been delightful.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Gatsby

Raymei

Anyone see this guy?

lol  Elmo as Tayuya from Naruto.  He was playing around with the muppet pretty well too  XD

puyo_pop

i saw someone dress as the Mongoose from Nodame Cantabile.  I never thought I'd see someone do that.  It was WAY too awesome.
Hard Gay and Jesus were cool as well xD

Amon_devilman

The Sonic cosplayer in shades. I gave up on my sonic cosplay because it started looking too Disney theme park, but that guy managed to make a casual-yet-awesome look.

Seriously, I wish I had a camera to take his pics. Anyone have any, pm me.

Kazuko

we know it was you amon x:

OMG the suzaku's and the lelouches D: <3

especially since the whole spinzaku thing was awesome