Who did you meet at the Con?

Started by Mister_E, May 27, 2008, 08:46:32 PM

jemz

Quote from: Steve.Young on May 29, 2008, 11:59:27 AM
Honestly, you guys all saw me unless you were in a dark hole at fanime.

I am the only ASIAN SOS bouncer @ Fanime. That being said I was 1/2 guys for the AN CAFE Q&A session.

You all saw me at fanime =P

You were? Sorry, Steve. I don't remember. :-P  ;)
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

abcbadcat

ShortStoriesgl
Killing Starz
JT Chinoy
Yukari Kaiba
Jelly Soup
nf33
GS68
ININ
Spiritsnare

Who I saw but didn't say anything to:
OtakuAp.
Mister.E
OniCourseMushroom
Jerry

I probably ran into:
Herroyuy at the WMMT machines

K&K4ever

Well, I saw one of the Kenshins there, she also went to the Jump Gathering dressed as Android 18
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

XpHoBiaX

I personlly know these peeps from last year:

Kegan
Jerry
Eric
Otaku
Ayanami Rei

and the people from last year, sorry I didn't get to stop by.

...and I know the cosplay Jesus from last year....but forgot to get contact infos.

I doubt many people recognized me from off the boards, as I have an ever changing appearance. I also met a few people off www.vampirefreaks.com, which was fricken schweet!

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

OniCourseMusha

Man need to refresh my memory who I met but I did get to know Mister E at H-marathon and other such.

I got to hang out wit Kajetokun when he barely arrived.  Very cool guy and I had to tour him around fanime.  Hope he hangs out more wit out group next time he shows up again.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

XpHoBiaX

One of the Anonymous roomed with us...XD it was great.

2010 cosplay...?

suna_no_yoroi

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on May 29, 2008, 08:53:47 PM
Man need to refresh my memory who I met but I did get to know Mister E at H-marathon and other such.

I got to hang out wit Kajetokun when he barely arrived.  Very cool guy and I had to tour him around fanime.  Hope he hangs out more wit out group next time he shows up again.

I met OniCourseMusha for sure.  I believe you questioned me outside of the B&W Ball regarding my Kazekage Gaara Robe, as well as seeing you inside cutting a rug :)  As some of you I forgot to ask if people were on the forum, but I know I saw Toad again this year, regardless of weather he's on the forums or not.

But yeah, day one I was in a black shaolin monk robe, day 2 in raver gear and a b&w fox tail, day three kazekage gaara, followed by the gaara robe with the b&w fox tail.

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Pho-chan, your back! :D  I missed you! D:< I saw you at the con but was to afraid to speak.
Others I saw
(I think. Guy with the board on his head, right? I asked you if my heels with the white flower were okay for the B&W ball) OniCourseMusha
Mister_E ( Dat priteh long hair, and unmistakable LaughingMan mask. Lookin' sharp at the B&W ball) 
I saw a blonde haired chick at the ball but I didn't know her SN on the forums. ): I'm quite positive that no one from the forums, other than my boyfriend, saw me.

K&K4ever

I saw the usuals at the con too (The ones I keep in taotch with even outside the con) Onicousemusha, RubymoonIII . . . you know, people I'm friends with outside the threads
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Mister_E

Quote from: Barnes on May 29, 2008, 10:07:51 PM
Quote from: Barnes on May 28, 2008, 01:22:47 PM
I got a picture or two of you.
You did? Can I see them?

Dark pic, but here ya go:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/CapeBarnes/FanimeCon%202008/100_2784.jpg
[/quote] Thanks you got me without my Flag when I was heading to the rave. Which wasn't as fun as last years.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

ININ

I'm really bad with names.  I met at least 20 new people on Friday and Saturday.  If I forgot your, PM me and I add you to the list.

abcbadcat (When did we meet?), Absolutely Cursed, Amelia Seyruun , Appu, bahamutknightzero, Barnes, Bart Boy, Brightheart76 (Did we meet at Shonen Jump?), BSaphire, budds, BunofGovt, Chloe, Chris from FMA gathering, Chun, clawmaster, DemonLordZabuza, Deveaux, Edendreams, EdofNoName, Edward Elric, Eurobeat King,

EvangelionX, felicity869, gmontem, h-chan, Hellangel, Jerry, Jyun, K&K4Ever, Kagome, Kagome's Friend, KarismaBlack, Kazuko, Kegan_Flame, Kimu, Kirsten from Bleach gathering, LadyKaren, LastElixir , Lisu, Logik, Loktera, mDuo13, Mike who cosplayed from Final Fantasy, Mordyan, Nichole from Bleach gathering and her roommate, OniCourseMusha, Oshu, OtakuApprentice, Otakuya, Paladin Cecil, Paul from Bleach gathering, punkbuster and her friend, Richie Likes Maids, rubymoonIII, Russell and Fletcher FMA cosplayers, Ryu, Shinsengumi,

shortpachoo, short_storiesgl  (Did you cosplay?  I think I got a pic of you.), SilverUnicorn, Ska_Kitti, Spiritsnare, Squeeky_Moonkin and her friend, StormFalcon, Sunari Ishi, The Sugars (briefly in the elevator), therealhohenheim, Tsubasa, VictumX, Yukari Kaiba, zoupzuop2

Jerry

If you werent at a massive line I.e. :

Pre-reg /Early Reg Lines
An Cafe Lines (pick up, concert, AutoGraph exit, and Q&A lines)
Maid Cafe

General Concourse ( me wandering around Dealers, Artist Alley, 24hr gaming and around the Rover/SoS base )

then wow, you really missed me.

but why didnt those who "saw" me didnt say "Hi" to me?

Am i that intimidating?  :-[
Maybe my face/cosplay fails.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kandybar

Jerry, when I thought I saw you, I was in line at reg being herded into the reg area, so if I had been able I would have come over.   :P

Jerry

Quote from: Kandybar on May 30, 2008, 12:44:10 PM
Jerry, when I thought I saw you, I was in line at reg being herded into the reg area, so if I had been able I would have come over.   :P

No worries, apprently I'm everywhere. I'm spying on your right now  ;)
heh heh, just kidding!

But seriously, it would be nice to meet ppl in person sooner or later :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Lacunacraft

I meet Pyron and Jun after the damn you internets panel, but i didn't realize it was them until i got on the forums. I look forward to getting to know a lot more people here. especially the staffers as I am considering volunteering next year and am wondering what to expect and what it is like if i do volunteer.
In Progress............

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Jerry on May 30, 2008, 12:41:52 PM
huh? I thought we did. D: ~hugs~
Gomen. I thought I had at least waved.
I know I talked to you. D:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

XpHoBiaX

QuotePho-chan, your back!   I missed you! D:< I saw you at the con but was to afraid to speak.

Afraid? What I do? lol

I remember giving Eric a fat hug at Friday's pre reg line. "My cousin twice removed!" lol And we all got the wierdest looks about the bondage rope. XD

2010 cosplay...?

JohnnyAR

I met Nick Zebra

I saw Pyron

I think I saw Mister E, is the picture of you in your sig is a from this year right?

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Jerry on May 30, 2008, 12:41:52 PM

Am i that intimidating?  :-[
Maybe my face/cosplay fails.

I almost said "hi" on the way into Pre-Reg...but then figured I'd just be annoying you.  That happened a couple of times actually.  I was going to say "hi" once outside the Dealers Room, but you were talking to 3 people and after I waited a few minutes I figured it was important and I moved on.  I figured I'd get to meet you at the panel...but you weren't there.  :P

Sorry...I fail at being in public.  I'll try again next time. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.