looking for my mystery girl!!! @__@

Started by anata ga sagashite, May 28, 2008, 03:44:35 PM

anata ga sagashite

my name is phillip and i am hopelessly in need of you fanime fan's!! im looking for a girl named katrina, im sorry i dont know her last name but i can recall what we did that night and if it gives you any clue who you might know this would be please respond!! thanks.

it all happened when i was roaming around the arcade room till i ran into this girl sitting by the ddr machine, alone and maybe bored looking? so i decided to go talk to her...we made short talks but still her image is stuck on my mind till now...soon later we met again out by stage zero...and me and my friends were being stupid stuffing pillows into our shirts and did sumo wrestling...hahaha fun time...x__x anyways...there she was... and we talked somemore and played some memory game together as a group and soon after she lefted!! but stupid me didnt atleast make a move to get some sort of contact info... now i find myself doing all these thingsi could do just to find her and at least talk to her some more...iono...x__x

im sorry if this is not enough info x__x but im doing all i can to have bits of hope i can find her once more...anybody who has felt how i feel please understand!! tasukete kudasai!! DDx

Chun

Ganbare, Ototo-yo.
~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

LastElixir

mDuo13

minakoluvsyou

How romantice, awww. Ganbatte kudasai!

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Shinsengumi

Keep trying dude I'm sure you'll find her someday
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Mizuki

She blew past Louisiana a couple years back.