What is your summer looking like?

Started by Mister_E, May 28, 2008, 04:44:52 PM

Mister_E

I'm going camping, see some family, and hit up that new Comic shop that opened up, and my birthday is in like a month.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

error00004

it mighty be boring/awesome
=3=
I need to find a job D; Worst part

then I need to see if I can get my shield from ebay for my Dark Link since I arrived there without one (sad face)
Then I get to work on next years cosplays...

-A-
sooo mostly it's going to be, me being busy....
Then after that's over.... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ARCADE!
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

SOawesomeness

Summer school so I don't have to take two classes during the actual school year.
Lots of rock/indie concerts around my area...
Oh, maybe I'll get a job or something over the summer. (:
Travel to maybe Korea if I can for a week or two.
OH! And my cousin's engagement party...
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

questionette

Blah.

MY 10 THINGS

1. Stanford University summer camp in July
2. John Mayer concert in July
3. Working 3 days a week =P
4. New movies
5. Having anime parties with board members (anyone wanna come?)/ hanging out with mah friendss
6. Internets.
7. Working out (gotta get back into it!)
8. Buying a lolita dress (I WANT ONE SOOOO BAD)
9. Thinking about POSSIBLY maybe going to AX...maybe.
10. Getting a tattoo...I really want one...

Squeeky_Moonkin

Um work. lol. I am no longer in college so now i work full time. But I do have summer goals. I make ears and tails neko style on the side. I have to make a bunch of inventory for my hometown con in Oct. I'm also flying out to az for my dad's 50th b-day. in August I'll just be a book worm reading breaking down. Thats about it. I'm so lame, lol.

BrightHeart76

Doing the same job I do the rest of the year, but making $6 an hour less for it.  How is that fair?

Batman!

There are some fun festivals in town over the summer, so I hope to do some of those.

My best friend is supposed to visit.

Hope to see some other friends.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

XpHoBiaX

Desolate. The lake I live on is shutting down it's Marina becuase the water level is getting too low.

Businesses are closing down becuase there are no tourists...and even Walmart is on a hiring freeze. They are also cutting hours and firing/laying off people left and right.

Although I get to work at the tattoo parlor, I'd like to get a second job. XP So's I can visit the Bay Area more often.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Kazuko

well besides working at victoria's secret and summer class

I say it might be not that bad

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: questionette on May 28, 2008, 04:56:59 PM
Blah.

MY 10 THINGS

1. Stanford University summer camp in July
2. John Mayer concert in July
3. Working 3 days a week =P
4. New movies
5. Having anime parties with board members (anyone wanna come?)/ hanging out with mah friendss
6. Internets.
7. Working out (gotta get back into it!)
8. Buying a lolita dress (I WANT ONE SOOOO BAD)
9. Thinking about POSSIBLY maybe going to AX...maybe.
10. Getting a tattoo...I really want one...

Since I didn't get to see you at Fanime, I wouldn't mind coming to one of your anime parties.

As for me:

-Work
-4th of July and my Birthday Vacation in august.
-Plan some photoshoots with my friends(must get one last rozen maiden photoshoot before summer ends)
-Summer Fanime Forum Gathering?
-Watch new movies(The Dark Knight, The Incredible Hulk)
-Hang out with friends.
-Try to look for another job.

That's it :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

FinalShadows

Summer school ftl D: 2 College classes (Speech and U.S. History)... its not going to be a pleasant summer.
Did I mention the 5 weeks of Summer school? Ok.
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

G.I.R

Let's see:

Work up till the third week in July
Go to the last day of AX
Attend Comic Con 2009  ;D
Work some more
Surgery
Recovery
Maybe some more work...

Lisu

Now that fanime is over, there more work than ever before

1/2. work for AX and go to it. 3+ costumes and arrangements

2/1. (no quite sure the order in accordance to previous) Faniforum summer gathering at RW or beach.

3. Drawings:
-possibly submitting a doujin
-my webcomic
-personal illustrations/training
-collaboration project

4. Gaming, a lot to catch up on:
-Galge + visual novels
-Melty
-2x Touhou
-FFXI

maybe a job too.....but that isn't as important.

kgHapa

completely insane. My finals week ends the 13th, then Im leaving immediately the 14th to my cousins graduation in Davis (with a bunch of family) and then need to move out completely and be packed by the 18th since im leaving to japan for 3 weeks then straight to hawaii for summer school  :P

Druix

My summer is looking like working on my sewing and stuff like that, and OSDP finally getting around to doing some of the videos we've been wanting to do ^^;

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

blancoisma

I work full time at a bank, so having that one week off for Fanime was my vacation. Other than that, I will be working all summer, and perhaps meeting up with some friends. I met a lot of cool people at the con, sadly I didn't get contact info for a lot of them. So, if any of you remember the tall guy in the red and blue outfit with the large pretty hat and the white boots, Ion Fortuna from Trinity Blood, HI!

I don't get vacation time until September, and that's because I will be heading to my first out of state con, Anime Weekend Atlanta in Georgia. So...in reality, I may keep busy fixing up existing cosplay for that con or making something new that won't die on the way there. Anywho, summer can't go by soon enough XD
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

JohnnyAR

Summer school and a job :'( no mega fun for me this summer

Tsubasa

-Work. -.-
-Galge.  In particular IM@S.  Although Fortune Arterial and Sengoku Rance are waiting to be dug into too.
-Probably a lot of Melty like the usual.  Good chance there'll be a lot of SWR too.
-General hanging out with people. :3
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Shinsengumi

Looking for a job
Hanging out with friends
Beat the games that I haven't touch in months
Go to the movies
Visit friends from the bay area and see my girlfriend.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

XpHoBiaX

Moving...hopefully it'll work out this time @_@ Expect a selling thread soon. XD

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

rude32

1. Finish my externship and hopefully get hired on at some dental office as an oral surgery assistant, or at least be in school to become one.
2. Go to warped tour this year. It's been so long, and the last one I went to I got to see 1 band due to injury. Besides, MC Chris is gonna be there.
3. Lose a lot of weight
4. Get a tan. Right now I have commuter arm, so my left arm is a completely different shade than the rest of my body.
5. Go to some forum gatherings.
6. Get back some of my piercings that I decided to let go a year ago, and possibly get some I never had.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer