What is your summer looking like?

Started by Mister_E, May 28, 2008, 04:44:52 PM

Shi_Musouka

-summer session courses
-maybe a job, but it's unlikely atm.
-spending time with visiting relatives
-going to LA for my bro's UCLA orientation >>
-hopefully spending more time with my friends
-maybe taking drumming lessons or something...

Yeahh... Can't say much about my summer @__@

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

otakuapprentice

gotten off to a crappy start, what with the crap that happened over the weekend...
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

rubymoonIII

my summers been kinda quiet.. other than my birhtday and fanime its been pretty quiet
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Rhornez

Quote from: JohnnyAR on May 29, 2008, 12:26:15 PM
Summer school and a job :'( no mega fun for me this summer
same except job part ...but my summer school is gonna be cool since it ends at 12 am  ;D
well as for me im:
1.Working on speech to get my accent out(i have a spanish accent) so i wont sound funny when i cosplay as Grimmjow
2.Working on Cosplaying as Grimmjow
3.get skinny
4.MOVIES
5.summer school
6.Increase IQ by 10% before i enter 10th grade or more
7.work on my japanese
8.read more books
9.Work on my SSBB prowess
10.Internets
hows everyone elses summer list like?

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Squeeky_Moonkin

As of right now..hectic..totally crafty-ness hectic. So I do loads of crafts and sell them. Right now I am making anime con/badge lanyards to sell at my local anime con. I am also needing to make a slew more of neko ears and tails to sell at the local anime con too, as well as online like I normally do so. This being, so I can pay off my credit card debt from the upcoming trip in July to celebrate my dads 50th bday with him in Arizona (I live in Ut). Also the more crafty goodness I make to sell oat the local anime con means more awesome Christmas presents for friends and family, as well as a head start stash fr attending Fanime 2009 =^_^=. Was so impressed with fanime and had loads of fun. So yeah my normal jb and when not working chained to my craft table with lots f water and the occasional potty break @_@

kgHapa

leaving to japan/hawaii...tomorrow! Zomg

Ninj4

So far, it looks like a lot of WoW and Summer semester.

... Trimester scheduling for the win.

... There's a good reason WHY I lurk on these boards...

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Rhornez on June 15, 2008, 10:07:40 PM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on May 29, 2008, 12:26:15 PM
Summer school and a job :'( no mega fun for me this summer
same except job part ...but my summer school is gonna be cool since it ends at 12 am  ;D

You lucky bastard mine ends around 1 or so

Quote from: otakuapprentice on June 08, 2008, 11:11:37 PM
gotten off to a crappy start, what with the crap that happened over the weekend...

What happened?

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

BDILN

Really Busy ;-;
College Mon,Tues,Wed,Thurs
In fact on Tues I have a 3 hour class in one town and a 4 hour in another... plus I don't have a car so I have to get around by bus. (Did I mention I live in a third town?)
I work for Vector Marketing, selling Cutco Cutlery... so I basically go to peoples houses to do demos throughout the week, and that can be really time consuming as far as getting around by bus.
I hope to do some fun stuff though... at least go down to the Frozen Film Festival in San Fran.
Tonight is going to be rough, mostly because I have to go down to San Jose for a company meeting...and I live in Cotati, CA ...bleh

Evelle

Right now its looking like 114°. Thankfully my summer classes are in the evening.

kgHapa

it is incredibly hot and wet in japan now ( i mean that in a very unsexual way) ;)

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Atlus on June 22, 2008, 05:18:50 PM
it is incredibly hot and wet in japan now ( i mean that in a very unsexual way) ;)
hahaha ahh i wish it was wet now... stupid heat
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

kgHapa

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 22, 2008, 05:21:26 PM
but not good wet, haha like nasty nasty humid wet, haha even when its not raining it feels like you're swimming in a steam room :-X

KimaLucifer

Hmm..

-School over on July 25th
-Returning to the States July 27th or so?
-Las Vegas Family Trip
-Return to Japan.
-Graduation Thesis Seminars starting: trip to either Finland or China.
-Teaching 1st Graders?(Not confirmed what grade) at a School in Shibuya somewhere(September, but I`m on vacation techincally still)

It`s a pretty exciting summer break though the Dynamis-Tosho event in November is far more exciting in my opinion :B
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

JTchinoy

Quote from: Ninj4 on June 17, 2008, 09:47:08 AM
So far, it looks like a lot of WoW and Summer semester.

... Trimester scheduling for the win.
WoW sucks.
that is all.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Kazuko

Quote from: Atlus on June 22, 2008, 05:23:59 PM
Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 22, 2008, 05:21:26 PM
but not good wet, haha like nasty nasty humid wet, haha even when its not raining it feels like you're swimming in a steam room :-X
I remember that weather in Japan

GOOD TIMES :V

I want to go back because its so nice during the evening :3 and well I also miss red bean ice cream and senbun *drool*

XpHoBiaX

I WILL FOREVER BE TRAPPED IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN PLACE!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!!
>:(

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

rude32

OK I wasn't in town when this happened, but apparently in Manteca the other day, during the heatwave with 100+ temp, out of nowhere it started to rain. ???
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer