What is your summer looking like?

Started by Mister_E, May 28, 2008, 04:44:52 PM

Kazuko

Quote from: rude32 on June 23, 2008, 08:36:20 PM
OK I wasn't in town when this happened, but apparently in Manteca the other day, during the heatwave with 100+ temp, out of nowhere it started to rain. ???
It was in tracy too

FATTY RAIN

It made me think of japan with the humidity + heat

rude32

Quote from: Kazuko on June 23, 2008, 08:55:04 PM
Quote from: rude32 on June 23, 2008, 08:36:20 PM
OK I wasn't in town when this happened, but apparently in Manteca the other day, during the heatwave with 100+ temp, out of nowhere it started to rain. ???
It was in tracy too

FATTY RAIN

It made me think of japan with the humidity + heat
God it must have felt gross. I'm so glad I was working that day (even if it was for free).
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

XpHoBiaX

Theres a fire somewhere around here. O.o It made the lake look like it was in heavy fog.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

JohnnyAR

I just found out I get out at 12 in summer school for three weeks instead of six. YES! THREE WEEKS! *sheds tears of joy* also, this girl I'm in love with is going to the same summer school. And of course I don't have the guts to talk to her, I barely have the courage to say hi to her.

rubymoonIII

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 27, 2008, 07:26:12 PM
I just found out I get out at 12 in summer school for three weeks instead of six. YES! THREE WEEKS! *sheds tears of joy* also, this girl I'm in love with is going to the same summer school. And of course I don't have the guts to talk to her, I barely have the courage to say hi to her.

cheer up the summer is long , so are the opportuities no worries. ^_^ < trying to give you hope
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

kgHapa

woo back from japan, now im in oahu :D

Yuu

It looks like..piles and piles of case briefings!

I don't mind. Even if I am taking classes during the,  at least it's the most fun/educational class I've taken since...ever.

Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

rubymoonIII

i went to sacramento :3 good times... it was hot as hell tho :-[
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

Quote from: rubymoonIII on July 07, 2008, 01:07:41 PM
i went to sacramento :3 good times... it was hot as hell tho :-[

So did I, I went with you
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JohnnyAR

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 27, 2008, 08:49:29 PM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 27, 2008, 07:26:12 PM

cheer up the summer is long , so are the opportuities no worries. ^_^ < trying to give you hope

I think I just killed the opportunity, I kinda dropped out :-[ that was a stupid choice

I was like "Shit! I forgot, I won't be able to see her now!" *smacks palm to forehead* "DAMNIT!"

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Yuu

My first mid-term in law.

Nine hypothetical scenarios. I have to make and solve the case showing all my work. NOTHING is given to me, not even the 'crime/statue' or laws in question. They all must be in essay format.

K-ayu

Jerry

is it me? or does feel like the summer is already over?

I dunno, I work so it doesnt feel like a summer break like you students out there, but then again it sounds like alot of you have summer school.

"back in my day...." we only used summer school when we 'accidentally' flunked and needed to retake a course.

Nowadays college have SO many requirements it seems like you HAVE TO take summer classes just to stay on par with the requirements.... so much year-plan  :P

There's still a few more gatherings this summer:

Ryu (Bday) Con
Ani-Jam convention
Barnes (Labor Day weekend) Con
Suspi's Photo shoot

[Secret] Jerry Con???  ;)

Eh, a fanboy can still socialize. times are good.  :D

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

JohnnyAR

I dunno know how the three Evangelion Rebuild movie will be finished before summer is over.

Barnes

My summer classes are over and I just wasted yesterday (Friday)
Damn me
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

JohnnyAR

I've had an upset stomach for the past three days D:

BrightHeart76

Aside from all the smoke and haze this hasn't been a horrible summer so far.  Good movies, not TOO hot, could be a whole lot worse.   :)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Death_Note_Matt

Sleep and more sleep XD
Work on my manga project and plan my next years cosplay.
Another Player has Entered the Game