Oh noez...it's my birthday tomarrow @_@

Started by Squeeky_Moonkin, May 28, 2008, 07:57:01 PM

Squeeky_Moonkin

So tomorrow  am a year older. Oye I turn 24 tomorrow ;_; *wibbles* I don't want toget old. I also get to spend my birthday at work and also at work being sick. I have already had 3 days unpaid due to being sick with bronchitis. Was sick the whole time at the con too ;_; sadness. I wonder if I'll have a cake tomorrow? My hubby is making cookies for me to bring into work. Anyone else at least 22 or older on here?

rude32

Yup right here, I'm a quarter of a century old. I say that because 25 sounds old to me.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

XpHoBiaX

I am turning 24 in November. Sorry you are sick, but I hope you have a wonderful bday.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Kandybar

I'm 25 as well.  Happy early birthday!

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

BunofGovt

Happy Birthday!  Sorry you're sick.

I'm 49.  Still having fun at cons, cosplaying, anime etc.  Feeling younger all the time.   ;D

Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Squeeky_Moonkin

Thanks to everyone being so kind with the b-day wishes. I really hope to get over this sickness in the amt of time it normally takes or less. Bronchitis can take up to 4 weeks  before it  leaves your chest. so its lots of ice cream and Popsicles for me. then the gym to w melt off the ice cream poundage.

XpHoBiaX

I usually have 2 or 3 shots of whiskey to fight that bronchitis stuff off. Works great for me. I take the shots before bedtime and get all comfy cozy.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on May 28, 2008, 09:17:48 PM
I usually have 2 or 3 shots of whiskey to fight that bronchitis stuff off. Works great for me. I take the shots before bedtime and get all comfy cozy.

i'll be knocking myself out here shortly with codien. woooo

BrightHeart76

Sounds stupid, but it really helps me.  Before you go to bed, rub your feet with Vic's Vapor Rub then put on a pair of socks.  Rubbing it into your feet feels good, and for some WEIRD reason it helps you feel better.

Happy Birthday (you're 7 1/2 years younger than me if that helps you).  Feel better!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 28, 2008, 09:34:51 PM
Sounds stupid, but it really helps me.  Before you go to bed, rub your feet with Vic's Vapor Rub then put on a pair of socks.  Rubbing it into your feet feels good, and for some WEIRD reason it helps you feel better.

Happy Birthday (you're 7 1/2 years younger than me if that helps you).  Feel better!
that makes me feel a lot better actually. *glomps* thanks ^_^

this was me for most of fanime http://www.acparadise.com/acp/picview.php?p=e564_0027
if anyone is wondering.  I'll try the vics thing... ^_^

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: BunofGovt on May 28, 2008, 08:49:50 PM

I'm 49.  Still having fun at cons, cosplaying, anime etc.  Feeling younger all the time.   ;D

Holy crap you are?

@moonkin: Happy Birthday! I wish you the very best. :3

as for me, it's august 4th. I'll be making a gathering for it again. Look for the details soon :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 28, 2008, 11:35:08 PM

Holy crap you are?

as for me, it's august 4th. I'll be making a gathering for it again. Look for the details soon :3

Hey were you raymond (sp)? I think that was the name of the guy debby brought up to our room. IF this is you, hey...it was nice meeting you. you were very friendly and very sane. Quite a nice combo to meet at an anime con ^_^

Kandybar

Oh, I think I saw you.  I would have come and said hi if I'd known!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Squeeky_Moonkin on May 29, 2008, 12:05:24 PM

Holy crap you are?

Hey were you raymond (sp)? I think that was the name of the guy debby brought up to our room. IF this is you, hey...it was nice meeting you. you were very friendly and very sane. Quite a nice combo to meet at an anime con ^_^

Nope, that wasn't me. I was the guy that contacted you about your forum badge.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Squeeky_Moonkin

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 29, 2008, 01:48:16 PM
Quote from: Squeeky_Moonkin on May 29, 2008, 12:05:24 PM

Holy crap you are?

Nope, that wasn't me. I was the guy that contacted you about your forum badge.

Raymond's board name is ININ

ININ

Damn, my cover's blown ~~  Just kidding :]

Happy belated birthday, Squeeky_Mookin.  Hope you're feeling better.  I had chronic bronchitis when I was in high school.  There were times I had difficulty breathing.  I had to go to the doctor to get prescription medication.  Cookies are a great remedy for sick people XD  I didn't notice you were sick when we met at Fanime ^__^

BrightHeart76's suggestion using Vic's Vapor Rub helps.  I apply on my chest and throat.  The directions say to avoid applying in sensitive areas such as between the nose and upper lips.  I ignored it and I applied between my nose and upper lips.  If you choose to apply there, use at your own risk ;)

Oh, I'm 33 years old.

JTchinoy

1 more year and ur life is 25% over! =D

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: ININ on June 03, 2008, 12:15:57 PM
Damn, my cover's blown ~~  Just kidding :]

Happy belated birthday, Squeeky_Mookin.  Hope you're feeling better.  I had chronic bronchitis when I was in high school.  There were times I had difficulty breathing.  I had to go to the doctor to get prescription medication.  Cookies are a great remedy for sick people XD  I didn't notice you were sick when we met at Fanime ^__^

BrightHeart76's suggestion using Vic's Vapor Rub helps.  I apply on my chest and throat.  The directions say to avoid applying in sensitive areas such as between the nose and upper lips.  I ignored it and I applied between my nose and upper lips.  If you choose to apply there, use at your own risk ;)

Oh, I'm 33 years old.

The birthday is over and thank goodness. I had a blast by myself while the hubby was gone. I think I am like 99% better now after some more appropriate meds were prescribed to me. *much love for z-pack*. The reason you didn't notice me being sick was my vice was coming back slightly when I met you and I was at my worst at night and after waking up first thing in the morning.