Your Fan Name

Started by Raedyn, May 28, 2008, 08:42:05 PM

otakuya

Several:

Otakuya = hybrid of "otaku" & "kuya (Filipino for "big brother")

Chiyo = what most of my friends call me and still call me, because I was like Chiyo Mihama from Azumanga when I started college (very young in their eyes)

Chiyotakuya = combination of the two, hardly use it though

Captain Slow = on my badge since Fanime 09, cuz I love Top Gear and kinda share the same driving and OCD-ish habits as James May, the real "Captain Slow" (even though I may use that name when I play Initial D, Wangan, Forza, etc...)

caskaslyrk

I am a HUGE fan of Berserk! Hence the 1st past of my fan name Caska + Lyrk- An unsaid verse or song

And that equals = CaskasLyrk...Not so much in the anime but in the manga after Griffith/Femto agrees to the Behelit sacrifice, caska no longer speaks.  So my fan name is an Ode to Caska's lost words....or something like that =D
This has been my fan name for yeeearrs, but let me not age myself! LOL

TC X0 Lt 0X

Yep,
Still TC X0 Lt 0X...

(If you haven't noticed yet I post once every page =P)

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

michiko nakano

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on December 13, 2009, 01:45:22 PM
Yep,
Still TC X0 Lt 0X...

whoa!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

deonchan

Yep,
Still TC X0 Lt 0X...

Curious, what does TC X0 Lt 0X stand for?
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

jacktchance

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: deonchan on December 14, 2009, 11:59:05 AM
Yep,
Still TC X0 Lt 0X...

The TC stands for Taking Control, the name of my old Halo Clan that went down hill long ago. But I keep it anyways because I like how it looks, even if everyone online claims I'm ripping off Team Classic or Team Carbon, or say it means 'Tiny C*ck'.
The Lt is short for Lieutenant, my formal call-sign. It has also been known to mean Little Turkey or Love Touch. I prefer Lieutenant, but everyone refers to me as L.T. so it's all good.
The 'X0' and '0X' (those are Zeroes) are pretty much meaningless. They were added in my original tag when Lt was taken (I will slay the owner of that other tag if I every meet him.), and have been tagged on ever sense. Although they have been known to be interpreted as Hugs and Kisses (Vise-Versa).

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

deonchan

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on December 14, 2009, 10:08:03 PM
Quote from: deonchan on December 14, 2009, 11:59:05 AM
Yep,
Still TC X0 Lt 0X...

The TC stands for Taking Control, the name of my old Halo Clan that went down hill long ago. But I keep it anyways because I like how it looks, even if everyone online claims I'm ripping off Team Classic or Team Carbon, or say it means 'Tiny C*ck'.
The Lt is short for Lieutenant, my formal call-sign. It has also been known to mean Little Turkey or Love Touch. I prefer Lieutenant, but everyone refers to me as L.T. so it's all good.
The 'X0' and '0X' (those are Zeroes) are pretty much meaningless. They were added in my original tag when Lt was taken (I will slay the owner of that other tag if I every meet him.), and have been tagged on ever sense. Although they have been known to be interpreted as Hugs and Kisses (Vise-Versa).

Nice. Thanks for the explaination. Tres Cool tag mang.
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

VanessaAyukawa

I just put my livejournal/twitter handle.

Angelx624

Well, I like going by Kitty Chan, so I plan to use that. ^_^ Even if my username is Angelx624 some places. =P Kitty Chan's a nickname of mine that hardly anyone calls me(though I wish they would). :(
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

amaya_JDB

amaya

It's the closest Japanese translation of my Korean name.
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

xxxplizit has always been my primary user name.  A reference of "Parental Advisory Explicit Content" in the media.  The xxx was supposedly a low-blow parody against users who jumped on the x username bandwagon (aka the use of x and X as a name gimmick such as xX____x____Xx), actually using the x's in a meaningful way.

Pogi1Kenobi = Pogi (handsome in tagalog) + Obi-Wan Kenobi

I do have other names given to me, but some of the names and their reasons of why I am named such names are not forum-appropriate.  :P
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

Ai_Kaneco

Quote from: Anonymous on May 29, 2008, 01:12:42 AM
Mine happened to be... Anonymous.

we are anonymous always lookinf for truth..lol love it... watashi wa Kaneco Ai desu! means Love Kitten
watashi wa honshino no matataki <3

RooBird

This year I'll probably be HMTQ - Madge. It's the name I'm known by on most places, except for here; But that's mostly because I made this account a long time ago before I came up with HMTQ - Madge.
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
FemmeMedic (Team Fortress 2)

bluefir111

mine is still and always shall be bluefir111
Attended Fanime since 2008. RaveCow since 09, Dj RaveCow since 2011

michiko nakano

my badge this year will say "michiko nakano" but i think that next year i'll start using "01001101" because it's my first initial in binary

Elimeno

using Elimeno as usual, might switch it to Dyoji...  elimeno is L M N O i'm original  :-\ and Dyoji is D O G... yeah as I said original
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Boba

I forget my previous fan names. This year I think I'm Honeydew Boba Tea or something. My friend is Babbz.
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Xepherian

Being staff takes away your fan name.
Like you're not a fan anymore.
Just a grunt,
for fans.

by slaves, for fans!

but in my first year my fan name was "ekac".